Sunday, July 14, 2019

Diamond prints !!!, ducks, honey bees, hummingbirds !!!!

Oh, the summer weather is becoming very HOT !!! I have been trying to spend more time outdoors early in the day than going to town later when the temps rise !!!! Vehicles can over heat as well later in the day, less pollution IF we car pool, share driving days, saves on fuel as well !!!!

I have been looking through many crafting items to purchase as you know, and I have been seeing many newer prints designs, and merchandise that catches my attention it's so whimsy and beautiful !!!! NICE !!! Wanted to share !!!

The first one I am seeing much of is the new to me diamond prints !!!! Oh I simply adore !!! Colorful, plain, the diamond prints are unique to me !!! The shapes are often drawn together or singles !!! Kawaii has PLENTY merchandise !!!! I also found the faux diamond prism paperweight for table top !!!! THESE are dazzling !!! Sparkles !!! ALL sizes and color hues, even ombre rainbow !!! Rhinestone items as well out there merchandise like crazy !!!!!

I know there is a variety of faux diamonds and different grades of diamonds and ALL pretty !!! The faux just as alluring !!! MORE affordable for us, I have several of the rhinestones, ALL I have is faux and I collect take good care of these, wear them some IF I am out and about needing some dazzle sparkles !!! Lol..........

I see in advertisements often on tv you can travel to Arkansas, the state and go on those diamond digging adventures, and have an exciting time with friends + family looking for diamonds to dig down into the dirt for !!!! I've always wished to go for FUN as I LOVE geology, gemstones, ALL those !!! I also ENJOY the sorghum / molasses they have there !!! YUM !!!! Nice on buttered biscuits for breakfast !!! Old tradition !!!! Ozark country kitchen or home crafts are cutesy as well !!! Missouri has these as well and Tennessee !!!! Nice country crafts, furniture and list goes on and on !!!

DUCKS, the birds !!!!!!
The cutesy duck items are very sweet, mostly yellow and white these are NICE for the home and many items for ALL ages, I adore these ALL !!!! it is a country farm print as well !!! Oh they are adorable !!!! I LOVE the merchandise prints, EVERYTHING for those sweeties !!!!! Docile mostly and I think their quack quacks are cutie !!! Aww !!!!

TINY HUMMINGBIRDS !!!!!
The hummingbirds are another tiny, beautiful bird !!! Oh my goodness !!! They are sweet and need to be kept SAFE as well, so tiny !!! I usually try to keep a red nectar jar attached to a string or tree for them using ONLY the hummingbird nectar mix + water !!!! It is exciting to watch them sip / drink from the nectar feeder !!! They adore the red color of the feeders and flowers, that's so sweet !!!! Aww !!! I find tons, tons, tons of items / merchandise for these tiny birds !!! Oooh pretty !!! I wish for ANY of the merchandise !!! Cutesy and very pretty !!!! Celebrate these tiny ones !!!! So very small but they keep on striving !!!!! An inspiration for us ALL !!! Don't give up on life keep trying !!!! You may be small to the world but you matter and NEVER give up !!! Just like the humming birds !!!

Honey bees !!!! + HONEY !!!!
I know I have talked of the honey bees before and how we have PLENTY of honeybee items / merchandise !!!! Oh these are nifty !!! I enjoy the black and yellow color hue combination AND ??? The honey comb bees wax patterns I am finding these are cutie pie !!!! Honey can be fresh locally often OR ??? Ummm.......from the local stores !!!! In rare unique honey jars shaped as bears !!! Aww !!!! PLENTY !!!! I enjoy honey drizzled on buttered toast, I place honey on buttered biscuits for breakfast same as the sorghum molasses !!!! Honey is a natural sweetener, it is YUM !!!! May be helpful for allergy problems I hear for years now IF you purchase close to you honey from a vendor !!!! ALL variety of the honey NICE on the warmed, buttered, milk, Grapenuts cereal mix up place interior the microwave for a few minutes !!!!! I LOVE LOVE the honey bee merchandise and the soaps, lip balm, beeswax is natural and it is healthier for most I think !!!! Protect the bees !!! They often dwindle in numbers because of insect diseases !!!! Celebrate the honey bees and HONEY !!! Aww !!! Cutesy !!!!

The other few items I have been finding this summer are the unique to me fairy gardens and the gnome gardens variety and array of color hues and style for outdoor or indoor table top !!! Plastic or porcelain pieces colorful !!! These are neat !!!! Find at Wal-Mart, dollar general has PLENTY, or on the internet !!! The red and white polka dot mushrooms are pretty !!! Bright and colorful !!! Fairy tale I think !!!! 

I ENJOY mushrooms canned with vinegar solution / bribe cooked !!! or fresh from the local grocery stores ONLY !!! I use them for pizzas, spaghetti, and for meat sauces, I fry in butter sauce or saute broil these, NICE taste for meals, some may be fresh and you MUST WASH THESE before ingesting, slice them best quick prep !!! NICE for salads as well !!! Several variety of mushrooms !!! Sliced, buttons, or pieces, or whole fresh I buy these ALL the time for cooking meals !!!! YUM !!!!! Mushrooms mostly white or brown, Portobello flat mushrooms for steak sauce !!! Stuffed mushrooms !!! YUM !!! THESE are NICE !!!! NEVER ingest the wild mushrooms they will make you VERY ill !!!!! I see some mushroom prints of the red or colorful mushrooms, some decorations fabrics, even lamps !!!! I think the red and white polka dot mushrooms are pretty neato !!!! Such as in fairytale !!!!


FLYING PIGS !!!!!!?????? Awww !!!!!
The flying pig prints and items of winged flying pigs is from a silly saying When pigs fly that will happen !!!! Lol !!! I think it to be a whimsical fairy tale print, idea oh it's cutie !!! I find it often and it is a NICE print, I LOVE the pigs print !!!! I LOVE piggys !!!!! Aww !!!! Several items / merchandise of THIS !!! On the internet most !!! The fabric is NICE as is EVERYTHING !!! Country / farm print !!!! Decorations as well !!!

Polka dot items, variety LOVE THESE !!!! ALL color hues, fabric, clothing ANYTHING polka dot !!! I have forever been fond of the polka dots prints !!!!

Woodland critters ???
These are just darling !!!! ANYTHING prints, designs of our forest friends and their babies is sweetie pie to me !!! I LOVE them !!!! PLENTY merchandise of these critters !!!! On internet most or at local craft stores !!! Felt decorations I LOVE creating these or purchasing them !!! Nice to see and ENJOY with friends and family !!!! Invite them over and felt create the felt items !!!! THESE are in variety as well of critters / characters all styles, techniques and patterns for crafting and babies or for yourself unique craft in my opinion and some look quite real !!! Aww !!!! I LOVE THEM !!!! Woodland critters are ANY animal of the forest regionally !!!! Kawaii has some as well of the deer, and raccoons, Fox, and turtle, variety oh I think these are something unique + sweet !!!!

Hope you find these ALL interesting and whimsical as I find them, wanted to share !!!!

--- LOVE Julie !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment