Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Butterflys + lady bugs !!!!! Dragon flys !!!!!

I am going to be VERY busy today preparing ahead of time for the 4 th of July celebrations !!! Let's see, I have to prepare potato salad, ( red potatoes ) and I am in charge of preparing a dessert, either a blue / red velvet cake or cupcakes with red icing and sprinkles !!!! Gotta love those velvet cake mixes VERY colorful, variety !!!!! ALL brands !!! I think it's going to burgers and hot dogs right off the grill for tomorrow evening celebrations !!!!! Tradition !!!!
 You can buy desserts too ya know !!! Haha !!!

Anyway, much work for me to tend to today, I'm super excited to ignite fireworks myself !!!!! I love to view them shimmer and sparkle !!!!! NICE.

I have been enjoying watching the storm clouds lately and I know the rainfall is very WELCOME to be here !!!!! Helps keep the grasses outdoors saturated so we can ignite those fireworks / fire crackers more so without causing a fire hopefully !!!!! FIRE SAFETY !!!! ALSO I must clean house today, and be ready to help my pets prepare for their NO stress 4 th July, kenneled up safely interior a room with tv turned down low, maybe some relaxing music for my pets !!!?????

I have been seeing PLENTY of colorful butterflies and lady bugs for weeks now and I think they are very beautiful along with the Dragon flies !!!! Oh, they are so very docile and care free !!!!!! The lady bugs are the red+ orange with black spots and I hear old tales that they symbolize good fortune IF you see them !!!!!????? I hope this to be true !!!! I found PLENTY of butterflies and lady bugs and Dragon flies merchandise many places !!!!!!! For us to celebrate them with SAFELY !!!!!!! Oh, these are wonderful !!!!!:::::::::

-- sticker sets, variety
-- kawaii brand, variety
-- clothing
-- fabric
-- lapel pins
-- office supplies !!!!!
-- makeup sets
-- stationary
-- notebooks
-- crafts , oriental trading, hobby lobby, Michaels, Wal-Mart
-- kitchen items, baking cooking
-- ALL decorations
-- window sill setters
-- curtains
-- ALL jewelry
-- clay beads
-- buttons
-- hair accessories
-- pet items
-- baby wear
-- art supplies, limits
-- sunglasses
-- TY beanie, plush, or boos, variety !!!! Cutie !!! ALL plush !
-- bedding
-- wall art
-- drink wares

Oh, there's a variety and most on the internet merchandise !!!! These are BEAUTIFUL insects, docile, graceful, happy being free to fly and roam their natural habitat !!!!! I think they are sweet !!!! Keep them SAFE !!!!!!

Hope you ENJOY !!!! 

LOVE, Julie !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment