Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Teddy bear everything !!!!

I have always thought teddy bears are something extra special to have, at ALL ages we can have the adorable teddy bears, to show we care, as gifts for us each individually or for another as a gift !!!! These are a variety and extra special, nice to collect !!!!!

Teddy bears can be a comfort to us, when we are feeling upset, they can cheer us up often as they are so cutesy and sweet as can be !!!! Aww !!!!

They are a variety of themes, characters such as Pooh, Paddington bear, Baloo bear, Rilakkuma and Kaori Kawaii bears, I think Cheery chums by kawaii has bear friends also !!!!! Merchandise just everything we need of these character bears !!!!! Paddington bear movies and merchandise available, cutesy !!! Adore him !!!!   Awww !!!

I simply cherish the wax dipped scented bears and ALL plush immersed into the wax, as a nice scented, nice smell to fragrance ANY home room !!! Much similar to those cinnamon brooms !!!! Fragrant !!!! Ooh !!! They are beautiful wrapped up interior the plastic gift wrap that is see thru !!!! Unwrap as you wish to scent your room, you place the scented wax dipped teddy bear !!!! NICE for the summer time, and ALL the time, set upon a shelf, or a table top !!!!! Oh, these are something else beautiful and whimsical !!!!!! They can be themed such as those Build a Bear stores teddy bears you see at local malls often, I think those are very unique as well !!!! Fun to decorate, build a teddy bear add clothing !!!!   

I just ADORE ANYTHING teddy bears, bears, I think they are very cutie pie !!!!!!

Gummy bears merchandise as we ALL know is extra special, colorful, PLENTY merchandise for those as well, AND ?????? I LOVE those Teddy Bear shaped cookies, Graham crackers for creating a different way of the Smores with marshmallow creme and hazelnut nutella or other brand spread, a Bear Smores !!!! Teddy Grahams mini graham crackers !!!!!!! I also found a cooking tin / pan that you can create bread rolls shaped as bears !!! on the internet !!!! Oh my !!!! Gotta have this !!! Neato !!!!!

The teddy bear is an old style tradition plush toy that is a favorite of mine, I adore them each and EVERYONE of them !!!!!! Nice to gift or for yourself ya know ???? Another brand called Boyds Bears is a fave of mine !!! England the country has a few brands more I think I found on the internet !!!! Sweet !!!! Awww !!!!

These items I think are just nifty of the teddy bears :::::::

-- plush
-- bedding
-- crafts
-- figurines, statues
-- jewelry
-- clothing, MOST
-- baby items
-- bedding, PLENTY, switch out your beddings, wash, keep !!
-- kitchen items, ALL
-- stationary
-- shoes
-- books
-- stickers AND the kawaii bears !!!
-- keychain
-- hair accessories
-- wall decorations, ALL decor

Just ANYTHING we can wish for search for !!! I find PLENTY on the internet of the teddy bear !!!

I LOVE teddy bears !!!!

ENJOY !!! Love, j !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment