Monday, July 8, 2019

Letter.....

Screaming all night day past several days about some Japanese half mix Z watching me take a shower and broadcasting it to everyone on the creek hacking my shower and saying they watch me in the bedroom Japanese crtl people hack my tv internet, see me on tv over east screaming real life tv babyjulie we show everyone celebs are here watching you outdoors sending pictures we take with Sat equipment over to LA magazine mm reincarnation !!! F you bitch NO life NO privacy we watch you constantly til you are set up involved in this crtl govt sending more to kill you for Dillngr and mm estate items royalties !!!!!! We NEVER cease old man angry Z over !!!!

Last night free satellite tv I had on that jungle jumangi movie on and stevie and some Japanese started screaming about Z is in this movie he owns it bitch !!! They will bust it bitch he owns bitch f you !!!!! I cannot even watch tv, internet or ANYTHING without them screaming about celeb tards I don't give a shit about I don't know those losers don't care !!!!! I HATE celeb tards !!!! They are ALL trash !!!!!! I don't give a F to listen to them cry bitch moan whine about Money they don't have bitch because you are not involved bitch I want that estate bitch f YOU fat bitch !!!! More threats about me DJ my mother over m crtl TRASH Darko basin screaming they want it dea wants money off oil and cia fbi who worked on m crtl bitch !!!! We get your grandparents j house because lroy involved and we get grandparents m family Philip inheritance because he was in crtl bitch dea takes ALL Philip inheritance land everything cia wants it we will kill your grandma for it SOON !!!!!

Non stop hateful insults FILTH screaming about raping ME trafficking me and selling me over east or wherever I 35 by stevie and some Japanese idiots !!!! Rape your tiny holes bitch we will do surgery with satellite to remove fat to sell you bitch fat F !!!!! You too fat bitch !!!! Haha !!! REALLY you think I care ????!!!!! I'm NEVER gonna be a midget slut like you losers with a capital L !!!!! Third world country garbage TRASH screaming at me over every continent they sold us we are poor !!! Racist bitch !!! Paraguay Lithuania everywhere Asian ALL this non stop !!!! I am TIRED I do not care to listen to this b.s. EVERY damn day from trash wherever !!!!!! Crying over racism to the damn Japanese b.s. filth and ALL those fing WORTHLESS Nelsons I don't know don't care about they're all FILTH blaming me over m crtl enslaving us bitch F you !!!! I DO NOT give a shit to listen to it every second day hour now for 7 years !!!! They still can't get this b.s. cleaned up for some damn reason because they are having a good time squirting moaning fing those hot celeb tards fugs !!!!! I don't give a shit for ANY of them !!!

Screaming I have to be friends with so and so Z knows his friends and all these celeb idiots NOT happening !!!! Filth of the earth is celeb tards all want to cash in !!!! Screaming you have to marry him and be my friend we circle F### bitch !!!! You know how SICK that shit is to tell me they own me and I have to obey them !!!! Nobody owns me !!!!! I am NOT going to be controlled by anyone or anything ONLY the Lord !!!!!!!

Blaming me because I am a good person NOT a whore NOT a drug dealer NOT a crtl person I am a good person and treated like shit ALL the time !!! I don't like being told every single day I have NO future just to be trafficked and made a whore for whatever midget celeb tard wants me !!!!! Angers me to no END !!!! They need to ALL be took off gone to hell NOW !!!! Evil nasty threats, to rape kidnap me out of my home and Japanese are superior and blacks are in power they keep screaming racism !!!!! ?????? Why do I have to go through this b.s. stupid and pointless.....

More role play imagining they are so and so high cracked on drugs stalkers !!! Scarey and upsetting.......

Screaming over Alan t and Chad dead alive dead, then harassing me every day over my mother in hell dead dead bitch, now they are plotting to kill G in surgery and leave me here to be kidnapped and then say they are killing my grandma m off !!!!!

Dea screaming shit about they want your house for whore house dope house bitch we will kill you for it bitch we see satellite show oil and precious diamonds gold bars there we take bodies for Dillngr exhibition !!!!! F you bitch we bomb bodies out of there we know how bitch F you lorrie Lee you bitch burns !!!!! Govt knows burns killed Cwfd and they hit his ass bitch took you out also bitch !!!! We kill you bitch !!!!

Screaming about biting phantom HE is biting us bitch F you bitch !!!!! Govt HATES you bitch and will kidnap kill you burns bitch !!! Cwfd hates burns over this war bitch !!!!! We HATE him he is here F him !!! Dillngr here bitch F your family !!!!!!

Hacking my internet tv satellite as well screaming over money and cancer we give you bitch soon you will bleed to death from us satellite ripping you up inside we try to vomit you to death years ago bitch !!!! Well that explains why I vomited EVERY night for a year at 1 am to 2 am !!!!!! That was allowed ???? Stevie screaming James is dead dead and Steven lu dead, Kent j fing bitch goes soon F him and Megan is dead Japanese bitch F her bitch you fat Fs !!!!! Yeah midget you midget F !!!! LOL !!!! 

Screaming about racism at Wal-Mart over sushi rolls they ordered for their Wal-Mart at Duncan say they order for the Asians and Ardmore Wal-Mart is timbo s celeb tard Wal-Mart WE order for the wealthy and successful bitch Ardmore Tim's !!!!!!! Repeatedly they scream this stupid b.s. I have work to tend to travel and things I have to work on and listen to this b.s. non stop idiots !!!! I'm TIRED of being nice and trying NOT to say mean things to idiots but too late NOW a person is easily exhausted by this....

Screaming over bshaw house and small house behind it, Z owns house he marrying you bitch HE in power and control !!!!!! That angers me !!! Trash !!! Go F your sister I hear you have several babies with her carrieunderwears !!!!!!! I am NOT marrying all lies from you losers !!!!! Stevie crying over wedding with Z he wants to marry him or something ?????? Every day I'm marrying so and so from Asia, India, Australia China Paraguay Lithuania Brazil some billionaire I am going to be sold to I think that's ENOUGH of that stupid b.s. you Fs make up and harass me over !!!!! Nobody is worth marrying, no such thing as love everybody knows that !!!!!

Crying over money non stop they want this that money off this they tell us you get it bitch f you bitch die bitch !!! Repeatedly they scream this, I don't even know who or what this is or what they are blaming me over !!!!!????????

Crying over my brother son he has Japanese and Philip lroy kids Seth Brett krissa babies they claim they are and mccracks kids babies over wherever WE are their children we take money we are their kids we get your grandparents money items bitch !!!!!! And screaming Alan t gets Amanda daughter money off her bitch F him bitch !!!!! And then screaming over sterling filth ?????? I don't know these people ?????? Japanese Sandy trash claiming they know me ????? NEVER met them, then crying over bon bon kids money estate items ???????

TIRED exhausted and now I'm hearing they have to go on another year bitch !!! This doesn't turn off you bitch EVER F you govt wants mm and Dillngr gold estate bitch !!!!! I cannot talk on this any longer too exhausted.....

High cracked imagining mumbling talk from ALL these idiots on this brain wave b.s. and it HAS TO BE turned off me soon I am too exhausted held captive for eternity they claim I have to listen to this !!!! Until I die ???? another year it has to be we do not have enough money bitch !!!!

I think they have used me ENOUGH with my blog, stalking me with surveillance, my phone  and me being a good person run thru the mud my ENTIRE shitty life, some days I wish I had NEVER been born !!!! Just a WORTHLESS stressful life.......I hate it all....depressing to have to be made to listen to this crap non stop about people and things money I know nothing about or some celeb trash screaming at me over money cards gone !!! Oh wah wah cry brats !!!! They're ALL trash I HATE them. I don't see any good from ANY of this for me, I don't see things being any better as much as they claim to be cleaning up FILTH around me or down my road...!!!!! Every year I still suffer and I don't have a lavish luxury lifestyle like they boast brag about I still have teeth I need fixed broken and pain issues with my body and bleeding now I'm overly exhausted....

TIRED of them claiming to stop by tell me everything and comfort me, nobody ever stops by but nasty fakes crooks up to no good stevie claims he has Japanese with masks of Alan Chad Megan Kent to stop by lie to me tell me I'm imaging things and drug kidnap me !!!! He keeps saying they are dead but masks are not bitch you will see bitch we will stop by tell you something bitch !!! Then he laughs crazily high as hell mad at me....stalker !!! I'm TIRED of the crazy dea fbi cia crook Msn's stalkers !!!!! Nasty filth spying on me in shower and Mt bedroom all over grandma house as well they claim they hack and keep screaming they will take rape my pets my dog junie dog kidnapped raped 20 years ago over east by Z kid ???? Upsetting !!!!

I just need HELP turn off all these mind games mask of fakes just stupid b.s. ALL of it and role playing REALLY ????? That's how tanked these idiots are........stupid.

Imagining they are so and so from a fantasy book or history they tell say screamed this every day.....burnt up....

Exhausted. ENOUGH. Harassment !!!!

j.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment