Monday, July 15, 2019

Parrots !!!! India + Egyptian items, crepe myrtle and rose of Sharon trees !!!

Parrots are BEAUTIFUL, docile sweet talking birds who I know are in danger because of their colorful feathers, and because they are innocent !!! Macaws, Quakers, love birds, ALL rare, beautiful and MUST be kept SAFE from EVIL others !!! Too many sad stories of captivity, abuse I have been told of !!! They MUST be free in natural habitat to roam the tree tops in the jungles, warm climates there !!! 

I know of PLENTY items for us to purchase, adorn our lives with beautiful parrot theme items !!! Celebrate !!!! Oh, there's merchandise as ::::: cruelty free !!! HUMANE.

-- Jewelry
-- clothing prints
-- fabric prints
-- plush and ALL toys
-- kitchen wares, drinking cups
-- bedding
-- bath
-- shoes
-- gift wrap
-- party themes items
-- decorations
MUCH MORE on the internet !!!!!

Very unique theme to decorate your life with !!!!

I have been spending much time reading for many years when and IF I have the time and these books about pets cats, dogs I have recently discovered to be life lesson books about how MUST take very good care of our pets ALL !!! These I found :::::

-- Saving Sadie
-- A dog's Way home
-- A dog's Purpose
-- Everything I need to know I learned from the cat !

THESE are life lesson books to behold learn, know of about pet care, rescue, adoption, rehabilitation !!!! NICE to read !!! Here's a few writers I enjoy reading, a mix of wild west and romance, mystery ::::: here we go !!!!

-- Elmer Kelton
-- William Johnstone
-- Louis L' amour
-- Debbie Macomber
-- Danielle Steel
-- Linda Lael Miller
-- Nora Roberts
-- BJ Daniels
-- Nicholas Sparks

I enjoy THESE writers / authors books mostly !!!

The Love Inspired books line at Wal-Mart is NICE and for those Christian clean no profanity romance books who wish for those, from Mardels book stores, on the internet, or etc !!!!! THESE ALL NICE !!!!!

ANYTHING cowboy wild west my faves !!!!! Historical best to me !!!!!

CREPE MYRTLE AND ROSE OF SHARON TREES !!!!!
I have had to do much watering of the lawn and I had to water the crepe myrtle tree, oh it is beautiful bright colorful shrub !!!! It is very hardy during the heat and drought, long roots, system, sustainable during harsh weather !!! Tough ol tree, oh beautiful !!! I LOVE the eye catching colorful flowers of THESE !!! AND ???? I adore the Rose of Sharon tree, they flower and are VERY alluring !!!! ANY flowering tree, shrub is best for our lives, place interior the ground, dig down far enough to plant the roots deep depth enough to secure the root system !!!!! The weather has been VERY hot and these trees survive here locally BUT need water as all other lawn !!!!!

The other item I simply adore the design, look, feel, patterns theme of is the Egyptian and other jewelry from the country India !!! Ooh, pretty !!! So many beautiful designs, unique look, there is variety and best to purchase new, affordable DO NOT purchase from antiquity, pyramid jewelry !!!! THIS is a curse to steal from the graves of ANYTHING !!!! So we MUST ONLY purchase the jewelry from just created Egyptian jewelry from lower prices, plastics, beads, just the design is beautiful unique I admire it !!! BUT NO antiquities that is a curse to steal from graves !!! Creepy !!!!

The jewelry from India I adore the jewelry and ALL items as well from just created vendors !!!! The pattern is BEAUTIFUL and the ombre is NICE color hues !!! Oh, I LOVE this !!!!!

Hope you ENJOY !!!!

LOVE, j !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment