Wednesday, July 17, 2019

cigars !!!! peach + turquoise theme !!! Peach items !!!

I see many people smoking cigars lately, and I see plenty of variety of the cigars, ALL sizes and styles !!! I NEVER have been a smoker I am allergy patient / asthmatic, BUT I seem to think they smell NICE....!!! Just a weird silly scent I enjoy.....kind of same as the coffee brewing smell !!!! I suppose most have their faves to smell.......the boxed cigars I remember seeing them rolled up interior the cigar boxes before for purchase locally.......they are created most places I think........boxed cigars have plenty.......!!! And older style of smoking........IF you smoke.......I see several lately smoking the cigars........

Anyways,

I have been thinking of summer fruits and more prints to ENJOY and I found the peach fruit prints and color hue style theme of peach and turquoise !!!! Oh it is soooooooo very NICE !!!! The color hue combo of the peach and turquoise is very alluring / eye catching and I find several wearing it, or items of the combination on the internet mostly !!!

Peaches and creme is another color hue combo of peach and white......Very pretty.......!!!

Peach AND turquoise items available SAME as peach merchandise, and the peaches and creme items ARE :::::

-- bedding
-- clothing, dresses of India
-- candies, peach
-- shoes
-- decorations
-- kitchen, bath
-- soaps
-- candles, home fragrance
-- perfumes, sprays, bath and body works
-- stickers
-- yarn
-- phone covers
-- fabric prints, color hue styles
-- balloons
-- birthday and ALL celebrations party wares
-- plush peaches
-- peaches the cat, kawaii characters
-- ALL kawaii and Sanrio peach themes !!!
-- pet wear, most
-- fresh or canned peaches, whole, halved, or sliced
-- dried fruit
-- peach jam / jelly for breakfast toast or biscuits
-- peach cobbler
-- peach melba raspberry dessert
-- peach fruit pies, ALL sizes
-- squishys
-- lace peach + turquoise items, ALL
-- hats
-- underwears
-- stylish silk ribbons + bows
-- most craft supplies !!!
-- peaches + cottage cheese, healthier snack !!!
-- baby wear, kids items, ALL
-- curtains
-- pie filling !!!!

I know Princess Peach of the Mario Nintendo games, cutesy !!! Merchandise for her as well !!! AND ??? I found a kawaii theme website named tastypeachstudio that has PLENTY of cool merchandise.......

Just peachy !!!! Lol.........I think that is a nice old time saying, oh, I'm just peachy !!! Meaning I'm fine !!! AND they also say Pretty as a peach !!! Meaning something is pretty as a peach !!!!! Haha !!!

ENJOY !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment