Friday, July 19, 2019

grapes !!! Apples !!! Candy !!! Goldfish !!!! Addams family !!!

It has been a very exhausting week !!! I don't know what causes the summer to feel as it is so very lengthy ???? The days are longer, causes much exhaustion, that and the hot weather, other things of life we go through daily !!!

NEW ADDAMS FAMILY MOVIE CARTOON !!!!! 
I see that there is a New Addams Family Animated movie out there for us to see, I found a preview on the tv !!! Looks to be very exciting !!! I have always enjoyed the Addams Family movies, series on the tv even as a child !!!! I think they are a cute family !!!! Lol !!!! The DVD or blu ray boxed set of the Addams family tv series from the 1960s black and white screen is something I wish for AND ??? The 1990s movies are nifty !!! Seen them ALL throughout the years !!!! The old tv cartoon a fave as well !!!! 1990s time !!!! See IF you enjoy it also !!!! Hahaha !!!      ;)  EXCITED for the new animated movie !!!! Several merchandise items old + new of them !!! Gomez + Morticia = TRUE LOVE !!!! Cutesy !!!

I have been seeing many fruit items out there for us to find !!! I think I have went through almost an ENTIRE list of fruit items to buy and see IF we enjoy !!!!!

GRAPES !!!!
Grapes are NICE, the fruit, purple, or red, green, I LOVE them each variety to have at the kitchen table, and as you know I enjoy wine sometimes, made of grapes, black berry as well !!!!! Peach wine NICE too !!! The grape prints are often shown with wine bottles, cork screw wines preferred !!! Plastic grapes I think are dazzle, decorations, neato BUT MUST be kept high above the reach of children and pets !!! Grape juice chilled a healthier fruit drink but VERY high sugar content !!!! Diabetics WATCH out for the sugar !!! ALL grape sodas I ADORE, LOVE the taste when I can drink one.....Kool aid drink grape and candies grape are alright.....

Grape items for purchase are plentiful, tons, tons, tons of items for us on the internet I find !!!!

APPLES  !!!!
APPLES are another fruit I find PLENTY items for us !!! Many school teachers enjoy the Apple decorations at their desks, clothing, jewelry, prints EVERYTHING !!! Apple's are wonderful fruit and healthy for us as well as Apple juice !!! Same high sugar content, but it's NICE !!! Apple cider, oh my goodness is that one YUM !!! Apple pies, pastrys, EVERYTHING good with me !!! The smell of Apples are very comforting !!!! Items of Apple's to buy for each of us and the variety of apples to buy for us to eat as a healthy snack plentiful !!!! Variety of ANYTHING Apple prints, wares, EVERYTHING..... all color hues of apples !!!

GOLDFISH !!!!
The Sumer print I just found of the beautiful goldfish are EVERYWHERE on the internet !!! I find them cruelty free, humane, NO fish dead in ANYTHING !!!! Plastic goldfish ONLY for the items !!!! The see thru fish interior the plastic bags of water are neato !!! Very cutesy items to buy and prints, jewelry, soaps, shoes !!!! LOVE these !!! Koi fish the red, orange, white variety of these !!! I think koi fish are very alluring eye catching fish ONLY for decorating, NOT eating !!!! DO NOT eat the goldfish either !!!! Beautiful pets to adorn fish tanks ONLY !!! I think kawaii has several variety of these and the fruits to find and purchase !!!

SPIRAL RINGS !!!!
Oh my !!! I found the cutest rings on the internet as well I wish to talk of the beautiful spiral rings for our hands, stacked look to most, real or faux look nice as can be, I'm a jewelry fan !!!! IF I can find them on sale, affordable, I only have fakes and they are just fine for me !!! I can afford those !!!! Variety of spiral rings available !!! Inquire !!!

BEADED CURTAINS !!!!
I forgot to talk of these !!! Found these as well ALL variety beads to affix to a door way, walk through or to affix to wall whichever you prefer, ya know !!! Colorful plastic best, or the other not sure which I enjoy the most, just neato to me, for a room doesn't matter !!! Affix above your head with a nail or two or hanging attachment !!!????? Plenty, plenty, plenty of these !!! India inspired look to me !!!! Found on the internet of these variety !!!! Bead patterns differ, variety as well !!!!! Inquire !!!

PEANUT PATTIES CANDY !!!! 
THIS candy an all time fave of mine candy !!!! Oh is it NICE !!!! Something to be treasured !!! Haha !!!! Always enjoyed the peanut patties candy variety of sizes and I know best to ENJOY a little warm as they can be difficult to chew right out of the package !!! Haha !!! Warm them up a tad bit !!! PLENTY brands of these !!! I bought one the other day and it is a nice sweet !!! Hope you enjoy !!! 

Cherry Mash candy wonderful as well, NICE with glass of milk I think, that's how I prefer to eat those cherry mash candies and the peanut patties with a glass of milk separately !!!! I enjoy the pink color hue of the chocolate Cherry Mash, pretty candy !!!! YUM !!!! These PLENTY !!!!

Oh I'm silly I know to talk of these items non stop !!!! Hahaha !!!!

LOVE, j




No comments:

Post a Comment