Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Letter more screaming...

More screams past week since last letter, screaming about timbo, hwood, Nash, Dallas pboy loser sluts gone, wah wah, NO p###y to F or ass man !!! F you fat ass bitch now you go to creek to pound your holes bigger bitch !!!! Non stop screaming this at me we kill you kidnap drug rape your fat nasty ass bitch !!! Govt sending more we NEVER stop bitch you get NO money off my shit over here bitch I 35 mine bitch F you bitch !!! Non stop screaming this filthy b.s., now they are screaming more about black Kong, singing Kong dong so long songs repeatedly !!!! ENOUGH....

Crying over N family b.s. trash whores, wah wah, N family was forced to sex slave by your family m crtl did this to my mother sister bitch F you !!! Your family did this bitch !!! REALLY !!! Well stop blaming me for whatever they did I'm NOT the one who did whatever I don't know ANY if you people or what this is about or whatever took place dumb ass cry bags brats !!!

Screaming over animal rape abuse, dogs cats, birds, exotics they supposedly had or hurt !!! Upsetting sickens me !!! Keep crying about Alan did this F him F his Japanese a hole !!!! Screaming about Amanda kids money Alan gets that shit F him !!!!! I worked on that bitch F him !!! Screaming non stop about her roaming sterling high or something as poltergeist ????? Trying to make me cry about her and the other girls in my family or saying creepy stuff about my cats tiggy rocky dead poltergeist in my home purring plays them meowing says they are roaming my home as ghost with my mother and sent me pictures of my mom as Angel roaming my home and grandma's home says she's here there watching you bitch dead dead !!! Govt let her due gave her cancer bitch killed her you next bitch !!! Lots of mind games psychology style b.s. games warfare from stevie and Japanese !!! Sending pics of Jared poltergeist roaming my home back yard fill of LA ghosts bitch they bite man !!!

Still shredding the air he says with Japanese to show me ghosts in my home, using energy from my tv, house phone, show me them, my family.....saddens me....keeps saying my mother is in peril in purgatory walking my home with grandparents fighting in hell ?????? Tries causing me depression tears, sadness !!!!

Whoever he is crying ballzacs dead F you they hit ballzac !!!!! I didn't get any money of LA Nash hwood F you hoss fat bitch !!! Well, hoss is almost 40 and fat tired as hell of b.s. crying screaming from midget filth sluts cry bag brats, Japanese this that N family cry tards, fame tards, ALL bratty trash balls !!! Hoss !!!! Tired of bleeding, goo female problems that NEVER stop they keep saying this bleeding will stop goo will stop BUT it NEVER stops cramps pain, giving me diarrhea as I drive on highway, NEVER stops I'd like to know why they keep saying this for years now still bleeding....every day minimal or red river gushing EVERY day for years years.......damn !!! Forcing air into my intestine, stomach stevie Japanese screaming this both those losers crying because I went to dollar store bought some color books and pens markers on sale fur $ 3 screaming it kills us bitch fat ass dea fbi cia watch you over your family involved bitch !!! You hit us bitch leave leave so much screaming that I feel nauseous as I may faint as I walk in store or drive.....

Screaming about going to feed store on east side of Marlow town mitch feed, about it hits us over here east bitch !!! F you bitch leave leave !!! Man bun hit !!!???? He tried it bitch it hits us bitch !!!! Brody or bodi ??? Crying over whoever that b.s. is ??? And crying over Balzac and his ding his wives babies kids brats, beady his dad F this shit bitch leave leave die pig !!! Non stop screaming this !!!

Screaming over MZ F him dead dead F his Mexican ass to hell all those mexm racist to Japanese F them !!! Screaming over native American fighting over tribe b.s. or something ?????? Blaming Megan + John for hitting them ???? Cody Travis Kent dwaynes dead F them bitch !!! Crying about Megan Johnson is real she married Rick !!!!????? Who is this now ???? Won't shut up about this and 4 years ago Megan Johnson called my house on caller id Devin Johson his wife bitch she kin to you bitch !!!! Kelly Johns son !!!!???? Bub his dad or uncle ????? Sick and tired of hearing about all this b.s. whoever this is and this Megan she called you she real YOU won't listen to us bitch she married him !!!???? Who is this repeatedly screaming this now ???

Crying over mccracks again, bshaw nette is famous she from LA for years hit her ass bitch F you !!!!!??? Screaming over Rhiannon ??? Just hit her modeling in LA Dallas bitch f you !!! Crying over bartlettpear bitch kimbo modeling in Dallas she model she Fs stars man hot tranny ass man !!!!???? Annoying SICKO FILTH bitch nasty !!!!????? Gross !!! She's looking for you to be friends !!!! NOT happening !!!

Keep screaming we have to use you to hit our shit you don't get mm estate or Dillngr gold bitch it goes to govt playing  burns in mask surgery to get his gold soon old man up to it Cwfd style man !!! Taking your place for valuables gold WE get his shit man antiquity ours man dig him up sell bodies bitch native amer as well bitch washdc in on it bitch killing you soon for this shit bitch you will not live bitch dying cancer deep tissue of brain you due soon bitch no help for it !!!!??? Repeatedly screaming this shit at me....NEVER stops !!! We play face surgery burns to you lorrie Lee bitch and get his gold under there bitch govt owns it bitch we kill you for it bitch G going to be set up too killed soon bitch cancer on him too dying we laugh bitch at you thinking you are better than us fat ass bitch !!!! NO I think I laugh cry bags, Bwahaha !!! Crying because it's NOT fair it's over bitch f you f you bitch YOU did this to us bitch !!!

Screaming over burns home in west Oklahoma Z built trailer on land with stevie and other Japanese.!!! Melvin had this we took it bitch he pay taxes we laugh !!! ILLEGAL more b.s. illegal crook shit against us !!!! Set up all J family NOT INVOLVED how many times have I heard that out here at night !!!!?????? We're going to kill them to take estate of mm Dillngr !!!! Heard this as I was hacked 7 years of my life hacked on this hearing this to my waves, I think it's ENOUGH already !!!!! stevie told them about that land nosey ass bitch,  they built it there squatting....we own it we break into 5 story home there bitch we take EVERYTHING bitch route 66 our drop off !!!!!????? What is this crap they keep screaming I'm exhausted of this !!!!!!!!

Stevie talking about pictures he stole as Seth from my grandparents ALL, looking for Dillngr, mm, FH JR old pictures to sell, as Seth and Brett costume, I remember seeing Seth looking thru picture books with a handful 5 years back before grandparents left...smirking his smart ass brat smile.....Stevie admitted he did this took my baby pics as well as throwing away family pictures as grandma p. j......at nursing home fake b.s. drooling high playing her fake b.s.........Crying and claims he had aids probably did made me wipe his ass 4 times.....I could have got aids this fake shit !!!!

Screaming about Teresa dead black nips man I would Kong her for hours SICKO filth screaming this and spying on her and Mike all the time !!!! Keep screaming this ???? Then says Japanese spying on ME all the time reality tv show baby j we record watch you naked and laugh at your fat ass whacking my balls for years on this shit all over internet bitch !!!!! Why's this allowed illegal to spy record me FILTH cry bratty Japanese !!!!!! Keep screaming about ghosts we see him !!!! F you bitch !!!!!

I am sick and tired of EVERYTHING how many more years of this crooked b.s. !!! Stupid role playing imagining cracked out losers busted dea screaming blaming me we gotta use you fat bitch YOU NEVER get this turned off we control you washdc involved old man says you due soon anyway cancer bitch brain endocrine cancer bitch Z over you go next because old man says so bitch !!! OkCity screaming Ada tulsa fame tard H factory b.s. again ???? What is this ????

And they still have so much free time to set their and use crook equipment to drill holes spots into a dollar tree puppy dog tooth brush holder I bought and admire !!! Already drilled a hole into it spot onto it and some folder notebook I have looks drilled onto I just bought peeled back look with their b.s. equipment carving eyes onto the bath tub soap Scum still !!!!! Screaming about haunted bitch look it's her bitch !!!!???? They got this much extra free time to set out here and harass do this destructive b.s. to EVERYTHING ???? What is all this who is this stevie and some whacked out Japanese tards inbred hillbilly b.s. dea fbi cia crook Msn's screaming so I suppose it's them why's this allowed ??? Can't clean up ANYTHING still crying role playing imagining Hugh on dope complaining I have to set out here bitch health tech you bitch !!! Fat ass bitch !!! Crying moaning squirting over sluts holes gone money cards gone F you not fair bitch you whale !!! Crying over celeb tards loser trash all of them man I worked on that man I get money off JR timbo jdon billp man FH m crtl man !!! I get money off the castle Tim had man I 35 Ardmore mine man !!! Pboy over F you hit shit over I can't dong suck t# t-s + eat p#### man F you bitch govt hits us all man F you bitch road kill kidnap you bitch !!! You never see estate bitch they kill you bitch !!!

Crying over kawaii blaming MZ over chup estate items celeb tards F MZ man he's spoiled he gets ALL chups shit man F him F his mex ass man !!!!!! Something about Chris Japanese son chupo N blood he went man !!!!! Non stop screaming this !!! Then Z mad about LA man he got hit man !!! House with him I 35 you have to live in bitch !!!??? NOT happening !!! Over in that dump of fug....gross !!!! Says I have to live over in that dump !!! Keep screaming this I 35 traffick you have to live in that house bitch !!!!

Blaming me, DJ, my mom, Jared over m crtl  Darko basin and threats to my grandma again she m crtl family we take her ss # still everything bank info land everything she's going soon we kill her !!! Keep harassing her with equipment she hears cricket noises and loud clanging sounds in hall....????? HELP.

I'm exhausted. Tired. Not feeling well ever.

Guess nobody cares another year bitch another year we haven't got enough money off so and so bitch F you dying bitch we use your fat ass you die soon we take land and estates ALL !!! Megan dying as well bitch dead hoss fat Fs !!!!! Just every day, b.s.......wah wah.....Crying ball bags brats...Kong screaming, burnt up trash.....role playing and imaging still they are George Washington the 3 rd reincarnated having orgys ???? On I 35 dressed in cosplay attire they scream non stop gays bi here we own it bitches !!!! Non stop crying over t.h. marrying me or I. h. Marrying you soon Z gone dead in hell turd with eyes !!!!! They keep screaming this.....

Blaming David again non stop NOT fair he celebrity family he thinks he gets it I worked man F him to hell !!!! Non stop.....

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment