Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Sunshine + Rainbows !!!!!

Wow ! I can't believe how quickly the hot temperature has risen and July is here NOW !!!! The sunny days are probably here to stay........the sunshine has always made me giggle as it often is drawn with faces of happy or angry......I prefer the happy myself BUT to each their own choice of depiction !!!! Haha !!!! I have a few cutie sunshine with clouds smile faces !!!! AND ???? There's plenty of sunshine items in variety of styles to celebrate the sun, the sun + moon as well !!!! Aztec design baked clay pottery Sun dial items VERY true to form and rustic to decorate the home indoors or outdoors !!!! Painted or plain !!!!! Your choice of selection !!!!

The Sunshine smile items also in kawaii brand as well as the Rainbow items !!!! ALL weather related phenomenon !!!! I adore the weather casts and watching THE Weather Channel and others !!!! Local or abroad !!!

These items of rainbow + sunshine items !!!!!::::::::

-- jewelry
-- clothing
-- pottery
-- shoes
-- hair accessories
-- pet wear
-- baby wear
-- toys, variety, rainbow brite !!!!
-- eye wear
-- plush + squishy toys
-- crafts, oriental trading !!!
-- stickers
-- home decorations
-- raisin bran Sun face cereal cute !!!!
-- cloud and moon items as well !!!!!
-- coloring books
-- stationary
-- book bags
-- hats, gloves, socks, knee high as well !!!
-- bedding
-- wall art, posters, art work
-- office supply, MOST.
-- pillows, ALL, rainbow at Wal-Mart !!!
-- lamps
-- magnets

Clouds, moon. star items I adore !!!! Very much the same as the above items out there kawaii as well......I think the kawaii Little Twin Star characters are cutesy and pastel !!!! Aww !!!!

The clouds, moon, stars, are mostly a celestial viewing above us up interior the sky and universe, goes great with angel items I think.........there are variety of these and the stars, moons, sunshine, clouds often have smiling sweet faces I think are to me, just darling !!!!! Aww !!!!!!
  I hope you adore as well !!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment