Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Letter....

Screaming at me all day yesterday as I tried to haul hay I felt nauseous and had a headache trying to haul hay all day listening to the crying blaming screaming stevie brat and all those other brats screaming for me to leave !!!! You ruin EVERYTHING fat hoss bitch leave you ruin our money here bitch !!!

I had to work near the highway and drive to the field on the highway 81 and they all start screaming about Canada ??? And I want the money off this shit man this fat ass hoss is out here use her m fers !!!!! I want the money I'm setting up my people man !!!!! You fat fing hoss !!! Leave fat whale you ruin our shit out here !!! Then Stevie starts screaming about all the roads east of hwy 81 it's my people bitch F you !!!

Then he started screaming something about how he doesn't want to set out here and health tech your surgeries fat bitch F you F you dying hoss fat ass bitch nobody can stand you bitch !!!! Then he starts calling me a spoiled brat and complaining because I'm a M family and that I'm a fat lex because I don't F people !!! You never had sex before bitch I got a job for you over here on a creek rape you bitch make you F people !!!!! They are kidnapping you today right here bitch !!!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this ALL day as I tried to haul hay !!!! Screaming so much I felt faint and stressed me out, I was shaking !!!!!! Why's this allowed !!!!

Then Japanese start driving by swerving toward me teeny midgets crying ping ping me and my grandma she was hearing screaming and crickets felt nauseated as well in 103 degree weather no air conditioner and then they start screaming they are hacking the vehicle with your phone bitch !!!! Screaming and it started over heating......

Screaming non stop about Z dead dead his daughter with Jen tramml is this bitch right here !!!! Some girl driving a car crying looked Japanese mix....Z hit!!!!!! his 25 kids over F you bitch there goes our money F you bitch !!!!! He's here to set you up dea doing this bitch !!!

Whatever is going on with this red f family MUST be something upsetting those cry brats.....non stop ALL day they screamed about red f Z this one that one Z said this that bitch !!!! F you hoss you hit this bitch !!! Then some teeny boy looked as his face mother Jess h, ????? He was on the highway by road getting car that had quit off road bright orange truck helping him, then screaming Japanese voices more so !!!! He's cassie howrd son bitch look Z son with Jess h he like s###king her big t#ts !!!! She had red f baby that's him bitch now he goes bitch !!!!  Would NOT shut up about red f and N family Japanese over for shit this hoss blogger our investment in dragons and those fing toys F her !!! F you fat bitch !!!!!

Then Stevie yelling about my mother in hell bitch dead bitch you go too bitch endocrine cancer tumor head dying fat whale your mom in hell bitch follows you in home crying ghost !!! And harassing about my grandparents all dead we killed them off with equipment paid to bitch by govt !!! Then Harassing me to tears about my tiggy Rocky cat thrown in creek eaten by Japanese raped them burned them bitch I got them spit aids in their food bitch !!!! Stevie screaming this repeatedly would not shut the hell up !!!!

Screaming that MZ did this F his Mexican ass !!! F him brat he related to chuppy !!!!! He gets it all F him !!!! Then megan fake dead alive dead then Kent Cody Travis dead dead alive fakes 20 + years bitch !!!!!! F Kent he Japanese doing this your family all dead !!!! Then it's Alan is dead F him !!!! He thinks he gets my money F him bitch !!!!! Screaming more filth about Amanda kids they pedo ????? Why's he keep saying this ????? So TIRED of all this stupid b.s.....!!!!

Then last night he starts talking about my boobs and girl parts NASTY FILTH and saying nasty crap about seeing me nude whacking his nuts off says he spies on me in my house records videos of me in shower changing clothes every year we do this bitch !!!! Crying dea saying they own your ass fat bitch you cannot have estate we will get it !!!! Dea busted we are crooked shit man we don't help you fat whale !!!!! Dea blaming me for NOT INVOLVED bitch F you bitch !!!

Then Stevie for some reason keeps repeating that Z is Mr burns he will say Mr burns is here !!! He's here then he laughs crazily and says Z is Mr burns !!!!????? What is the purpose of this stupid shit ????? He mumbles repeatedly this stupid crap THEN he's non stop screaming about mattdlrymp !!!!??????? Why ?????? Dead alive dead F him man !!!!! He loves you bitch then he's screaming about F him He did this shit to my gays trannys man !!!!! Dea fbi cia OkCity screaming and then yelling about t. h. Marries you bitch !!!!?????

Screaming about I. h. Again repeatedly won't shut up about money cards hacked and money he gets then red f gone !!!! You marry him move to I 35 bitch !!!??????? Won't shut up !!! Just crazy wild screaming crying wailing !!!

Then I told stevie and those idiots I would NEVER speak to him them EVER again after this brain crap shuts off my waves and I would NEVER be friends with him any of them after all the shit him them did to me for 20 + years illegal spying recording me making things up and using playing my voice !!!! I NEVER said half that crap and I NEVER talked to people outside my house with this from sterling or anywhere !!!!!!! I don't know those people or any of this !!!!! I will NEVER speak to him them EVER and I will NEVER be friends with them EVER outta my life SOON I hope !!!!!

I DO NOT forgive people who try to kill me deliberately set out to plot plan evil toward me, make up lies, make fun of me ALL this stupid FILTH b.s. Stevie and them idiots I knew or didn't know I don't give a shit for ANY of these creeps crtl TRASH !!!! I'm a good person and I deserve better same as my grandparents mother, Thelma, Wanda, Megan, pets !!!!!!!! Said they were making a whore out of them in washdc for their homes, bank info ????????? What is this ????? More stupid b.s..!!!!! Illegal !!!!

Set up the J family NOT involved I think I hear this every day dea fbi cia creeps crook Msn's little cry brat Japanese screaming I got busted I have to be Msn's I hate that shit F God he's NOT real I hate this man !!!!!

Trying to involve me in OkCity dea or whatever state dea is illegal because I am NOT INVOLVED in this weird crap !!!! I am frightened and still upset over my mother !!! Screaming at her and my pets my grandparents all !!!! Been very stressful scarey trying to keep them safe then she dies fake they finally told me blaming me over EVERYTHING.......

Making up thing lies stories using my face as a mask exact replica then using my singing voice he says some Japanese bitch did on tv ??????? Using my speaking voice to make up stories and recording my voice saying shit I NEVER said or knew ANYTHING about !!! Talking to others using my voice illegal !!!!!!! Sickens me !!!

Dea stalkers and OkCity stalkers washdc Dallas, screaming over mm estate Dillngr gold estate under ground HIS !!!! He Fs us over man from heaven man F him !!!! Crook Msn's screaming stalking me trying to hit me in car wreck !!!!! Screaming about N family timbo gone !!! Crying screaming won't shut up !!!! Then keep screaming about Hiv aids cancer and blaming me they got it !!!!!!!???? I'd like to know how I caused that bitch !!!!!! Won't shut up for years years now about hwood Nash LA, aids gay bi tranny every nationality crying racism blaming Msn's for it all then me ALL your fault bitch !!! Crying over hwood fame over Nash over sluts over pboy Dallas wah wah no more p#### bitch because you did this bitch F you bitch !!! God sending you to hell for this on earth bitch !!! Stevie keeps saying I go to hell !!!!???? Why ?????? Says God mad at me says I don't believe enough going to hell same as your mother !!!! F you bitch !!!

Keep screaming Steven lu dead dead and James w, James j, F them bitch F them !!! Then blaming David repeatedly about EVERYTHING !!!! Then David his dad dead dead F them man !!!!!! David gets money he's related to celebs man NOT fair you all get this shit bitch !!!! Then blaming Mike Trnr over being related to celeb tards F him as well !!! F him NOT fair !!! I want licensing and merchandise clause I want Dillngr characters I could use it man buy into it man !!!!! Will NOT shut the hell up !!!! Sick of hearing this non stop !!!

Then screaming about m crtl Phillip Brett Tessa patty krissa money off those characters dea said this that I get off this shit F them man !!! The Darko basin screaming again F DJ F your mother bitch we kill you for Darko basin !!!! Blaming my grandma M family we hit old lady for her money shit Philip had in his name goes to dea us we promised our cut of money bitch !!!! REALLY ???? I'd like to know how that's happening cry bags !!!!! Stalking brats !!!!midget screaming repeatedly !!!!!! More screams about FH sister daughter fake story they've made up for more troubles to cause us m family not involved so dea can get their part off m crtl !!!! Mark fakes all m family fakes in Darko, non stop screaming over that stupid b.s. they wanna keep playing to create stories for whores dope dealing dea OkCity got to keep it up for their part man !!!! You get NO estate bitch til this shit cleaned up we NEVER stop our stories to waste time for you M family NOT INVOLVED bitch !!! Blaming Jared over something dea or cia fbi ???????

Screaming over whales up the road and mccracks filth fake stories and they are their kids ???? We get money I'm a mccracks kid man !!!!! F Alan he thinks he gets my dad's money man I'm mccracks kid I'm heir to my dad's money F him not fair man !!!!!! Crying over sterling Amelia money ????? She got hit man !!!!! Frank m her husband he went man !!!!! Her daughter on creek ??? Crying over Sandy p, non stop all her stupid b.s. that bitch caused !!!!! Shut up !!!! 

Role playing imagining still they are historical characters and having orgy Tim taught us this role playing story with the LA Dallas prostitutes !!!!! Tim did this shit man it worked man !!!! Dress up in costumes having sex recording it as historical character ??????? Stupid FILTH b.s. !!! I'm so damn tired of hearing about timbo this that I could scream !!!! His son is modeling in LA !!!! We want fame !!!!! Eye roll !!! I am sick and tired of hearing about celeb tards and stupid hwood Nash Dallas NY b.s. !!!! I high end on my card I bought jewelry new vehicles man ALL nice man !!!!! Flying to Vegas this weekend man !!!!! Non stop crying screaming FILTH talk threats, stalking me illegal !!!!!

Every single time I go to town ANYWHERE they scream non stop til I am exhausted blaming Me it ruins my dea fbi cia work bitch F you bitch F you !!!!

No way to have to live hearing this b.s. every day in my head !!!!!!! Says it NEVER stops because OkCity washdc have to have you on satellite for their knowledge YOU did this bitch !!!! You get NO estate bitch F you govt takes it bitch gave it to Z red f !!!!! I 35 estate house yours with him bitch leaving soon he takes your money card and gives you only what he wants you to have of it !!!!! He owns mm estate old man gave him license of it you marry him he is in control of your estate bitch !!!! You only get money he allows you bitch !!!!! REALLY !!!!????? NOT happening.......cry bag brats !!!! Not my damn boss, he's dead Bwahaha !!!!!

TIRED of this please hurry. Ill still bleeding, don't feel any good.......growing weaker......

Screaming too much !!! I feel faint. Scares me my health is so bad.......my teeth and head hurt terrible yesterday felt nauseated feeling faint from the pain yesterday last night Japanese and stevie would not stop screaming !!!!! Upsetting scares me !!!!!!! We put air in head to kill you and teeth rotten from us ruining them and surgery bitch !!!!! F you bitch teeth are ruined now we laugh bitch grinding your teeth with satellite bitch !!!! I know they did that to me still do try to break my teeth in my sleep !!!!!! Will not stop this and my teeth are painful whatever they are doing !!!!!

Say I'm dying of uterine cancer blood cancer draining blood from organs to kill you bitch !!!! Bleed you to death bitch !!!! When I keep bleeding I feel very sick at my stomach and nauseated just bleeding us exhausting enough ya know then all this screaming !!!!!! Faint feeling scares me. Terrifying.

Then screaming over ghosts all the time won't shut up say they watch me in my home celeb tards are allowed to in LA to see burns ghost it's him !!! Screaming this day night all the time graves Indian twist up bitch !!!! You saint it's never stopping bitch !!!!! Recording for LA to view bitch tv show !!!!!!!! I DO NOT want people I DO NOT know looking in my damn house watching me aholes my family ok !!!!! These weirdos Videoing with equipment just will NOT leave me alone !!! About ANYTHING. Just more drama b.s. every day !!!!!! NEVER stops !!!! TIRED, there's one for you annoying losers cry bag brats !!!!!! Leave me alone !!!!!! Paranormal team out there for years investigating you reincarnated and your ghost family bitch years years seance at graves !!!!! Won't shut this shit up !!!!!! TIRED of it ALL....damn !!!! ENOUGH !!!! Had it !!!!

THANK YOU to the good health techs / surgery creators I hope you know I love you for saving my life !!! I just am tired of the dirt bags, fat hoss !!!! I feel trapped.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment