Sunday, July 28, 2019

Letter more screaming....

More screams threats insults past few days again......now it's Japanese kid screaming about crtl over he doesn't get money off LA Nash Dallas pboy hwood more of that crap non stop blaming me over this is over you fat hoss you are diabetic gestational diabetes bitch I know you are dying bitch !!! Cancer endocrine you can't get rid of it bitch we place cancer in you bitch dead like your bitch mother !!!! She dead in hell we hit her with cancer !!! Stevie screaming this repeatedly with Japanese turd head cry brats !!!! He's just as horrible nasty filth he's constantly screaming or talking about mad and pouting HE doesn't have nobody to F on !!! The p####and ass is gone F you both Fat hosses screaming about Megan blaming her me, Cody Travis Kent j family NOT in this bitch !!! Crtl over because of YOU and MZ F you bitches to hell !!!

Crying over bbrex dead I was banging her ass man !!!! F them man F you fat ass bitch p#### gone man fame money out of here F you !!! Crying mumbling all nite day long til I am exhausted listening to this.....then stevie screaming I don't give a F to take care of your health tech Fat F I hate your heinous ass bitch !!!!! I want money off the mm estate and Dillngr gold items under there bitch !!!! They told me I could have it bitch !!!! M crtl money they did this to everyone I never got money man !!! Then saying they created more m crtl fake b.s. with their face masks surgeries to make US money bitch used your m crtl family built up crtl for MORE money for us hoss !!! Screaming about DJ mad as F over fame m crtl characters FH JR timbo so they can use you Fs in the m family to get more celeb money bitch !!!! We want money we keep it up dea fbi cia owed money off m crtl we want FH JR m crtl Mark money bitch !!!!! I am sick and TIRED of hearing this b.s. every damn day for 7 + years now, every second, minute, hour day !!!

Screaming over Darko basin money oil there govt wants it bitch !!!! DJ dead bitch we kill you off like mother hoss you go next govt kills you ALL off left for money land estates bitch dea wants it !!! OkCity in this against you have you raped to hell bitch kidnap your nasty fat ass whale !!! We set you up recording you in home now bitch !!!!! Screaming FH has a sister Elvira or Roxanne over here bitch we gotta hit Dallas with her man !!!! Eye roll.......F'ed in the head screaming, high cracked imagining role playing they are this that historical character or now still he's mr burns he's him I am Mr burns I get the gold man !!!! Screaming stevie about Z is Mr burns won't shut up every single day hour minute second he's screaming this !!!! TIRED of it !!!!!!! What is this about ?????!!! Them says they own house west Oklahoma breaking in it we own land bitch dea gave us that shit !!! Route 66 our drop off bitch we need house bitch we built it !!! Japanese screaming this.....Stevie says he told them about land family personal business squatting out there he screaming about it daily !!!! Sorry bitch !!! TIRED of them him all of those midgets !!!!!

Keep harassing about my mother dead grandparents j all dead then saying they took my cats tiggy Rocky to creek threw them in with whores raped killed my cats !!!! Keeps saying this every day stevie saying this repeatedly won't shut up makes me sick to think about what IF they did that to them !!!!

I'm still bleeding so he starts screaming with Japanese cry bitch that YOU dying soon bitch blood loss cancer blood plan for your funeral bitch !!!! Seems all I do island for the worst or more more upsets since I got here in 81 going to cancer doctors, mortuary, funerals ALL the time, but oh well hot topic it that's my life.......

Men screaming there's no p#### bitch cause you did this to us bitch!!!! Kong coming man to rape your ass bitch !!! Screaming about poor Jake dog and what they did to him !!!! Makes me very upset sick over all this depressing !!!!! Then it's dea said this that stevie crying over his sorry bitch black son he has, going and then crying over money Alan has ???? Whatever this is about ???? Blaming him over Amanda money or her kids ????? Whatever ?????? Non stop rattling this blaming me over sterling and he got busted in high school because I exist, YOU did this to everyone bitch !!!! He rambles incoherent keeps screaming he's over I had money on that I want my fing money bitch !!! Non stop !!!!! Keeps screaming with his new wife Japanese bitch whoever she's yelling too !!! Then screaming over mattdlrymp said this that he wants you to know about marrying him bitch !!!!?????? Dead alive dead alive ???? What is all this crap ????? Won't shut up crying over Kelsey ballryn money he says he's owed off that bitch ?????? Says he F'ed her gets money !!!!!!

Keeps saying they will rape kidnap traffick you over to I 35 and drug you for estate soon bitch mm items ours Z has in house I 35 bitch they gave it to him to run bitch !!!! Screaming Japanese bitch made mm estate statues sold them out HE got money Z got it !!!!!????? Some plastic statues govt let Japanese make took money off of have the crtl ?????!!! What's this ??? Says his grandpa gave him estate license !!!!???????  Well if he owns it go holler at his midget ass !!!!!!!!

Keeps screaming about man bun his 89 sons kids whatever and bodi ????? He worked this area man he's here !!!!??? Tulsa man had it good here for awhile !!!!!! Crying about Z and his kids houses land he has whichever one this is they are talking about...he's lazy as F man HE gets it all !!!!!!?????? They kill his kids every day he Fs everyone he's incest case man !!!!!!!! You marry him he told us bitch !!!!! REALLY ???? NOT happening !!!! Lies I don't even know these nut cases !!!!!!!!! Whoever whichever....Screaming they got 18 different Z character out there man !!!!!!!! He wants LA money hwood Nash shit he F'ed man !!! He's gotta get that shit done for his money bitch we get a cut of it man !!!!

Keep saying they watch me thru my ceiling and are trying to hack my tv, phones and my grandma still hearing crickets stevie screaming he's going to kill her with satellite hears clanging sounds in house still, I heard it at her house yesterday........Screaming over her personal belongings they stole from her house and that Z got in her shower whacked his balls in her shower with aids 20 + years ago after you took shower there I let him in and he saw you naked I hacked it he whacked his balls in her shower !!!!!! Upsets me !!!!!!! Creepy stalkers aids they claim they whacked all over my bedroom and her house !!!! Says he got keys from fbi to do this spit aids in our ice box items as well claims they gave us all aids doing this then gave us flu shot and had aids in it says my mom had aids from it !!!!!!!!! Upsetting !!!!! Corrupt against us because NOT INVOLVED.....

Screaming fbi dea cia threats to NEVER shut this shit off you bitch you die we kill you for estates money land bitch !!!! I'm upset scared all the time because I'm becoming more TIRED every day and bleeding too much HE says they will kill me by gutting my insides !!!!!!!! I'm TOO TIRED for much more of this !!!!!

He says Stevie says that they can't come get you bitch because this is fake against you bitch you just ruined dea out here bitch we tried hacking you killing you you survived hoss so you have to die soon you know too much bitch !!!! You never get estate Z owns it man !!!!! You have to marry him to get it bitch !!! Go lay on your back hoss he thinks you are atrocious to look at fat pig he saw you at Wal-Mart said you were atrocious bitch fat hoss !!!!! Bwahaha yeah like I care what an inbred midget tard thinks about me TRASH !!!  I am so damn tired of this b.s. !!!! Eye roll......

Screaming about my weight non stop how ugly fat you are bitch just hideous to look at you will never be able to fit in social celeb circles at that hideous weight size 2 the only way starve bitch !!!!! Well I don't give a shit to be near a celeb tard loser midgets all of them snobs !!! I don't want to be near those annoying idiots and I damn sure don't want to be friends with that TRASH and I do not want them around me or in my life EVER !!!!!! Filthy nasty loser trash celeb tards puke !!!!! Can't stand those weirdo brats !!!!! 

Stevie crying with Japanese repeatedly about j Dillngr items under ground says Japanese plays him with masks surgery to get his items gold, says Houston all fake show to take these things under ground here says Japanese stopping by with fake Kent to get this gold his items underground !!!!!! Screaming about he hit the Cwfd govt shit heads 1920s we ruin his children's lives we ruin your now lorrie Lee bitch !!!! Our family killed because of him bitch !!!! Die die bitch washdc knows they hit your ass bitch soon !!!!!

Screaming about dogs and all the upsets that went on were allowed to continue on against the dogs all animals they tell me about rape all that sickens me !!!!!!! You blogged bitch f you bitch !!!

Screaming about fame Steven lu Z Kenz again gone gone dead dea wants money then nasty black Kong talk SICKO filth talk screaming non stop blacks need Monet man racism for the Japanese and blacks man F the govt popo out here did this shit man Kong is what they want us for bitch !!!!!

Then screaming about outside my home creepy Indian poltergeist and family did this out here biting us bitch !!!!!! Get me outta here asap !!!! Says at my wall watching you bitch watching you bitch !!! I am seeing some weirdness......

Keep saying you bleed til you die bitch NO HELP bitch crook Msn's don't help you bitch dea wants you on creek dead bitch they want land you have your home there bitch for working on that road bitch !!!! OkCity wants the road dea doing this with cia fbi bitch !!! Poltergeist everywhere we killed our friends they haunt bitch bite you bitch in your house from corner and screaming over ghosts at Chad dump corner......your family haunts there after murder bitch !!!!! Mind games more psychological warfare every day......I've heard dea does this to make you scared......NOT INVOLVED !!!!! Stalkers trash creeps !!!!!

Hurry this up PLEASE !!!!!!

How much longer......????? I'm NOT INVOLVED they keep screaming dea has to follow watch me to make very sure you are NOT in this bitch !!!! I see them stalk me all the damn time !!!!! I'm NOT a whore NOT a drug user NOT a drug dealer, my family must have been good at that right !!!#????? Keeps saying dea killed my mom off 29 years ago switched her out with Elena motawh tranny timbo did this shit bitch says he shot her ???????! What is all this b.s. ????? Then says old man says you are dying soon NO HELP he wants estates of mm Dillngr stay with cia govt wants the money off these characters !!! Msn's want the money off your blog they want estates all out money in on it so we can have bitch they kill you anyway bitch !!!!! Then they all go cry squirt moan about no p##### to F now because of you existing bitch !!!!! Blaming me for everything wrong as usual good ol dea fbi cia can't get shit nothing cleaned up they need someone to stick it in p#### or butthole, and some good shit to smoke man OkCity says I get money man I want a card man !!!!! F you bitch fat ass hoss !!!! Dea takes grandparents j land house they own it because lroy Janet fakes in this own it bitch !!!!! Sick and tired of hearing about them Philip gets all grandparents m money land goes to dea they will not come get you bear they want grandma to die soon take EVERYTHING Philip gets we get part of it bitch in his name and his land house goes to Japanese !!!!! Non stop saying this.......Screaming about me and my brother don't get shit, we take grandparents m land house money accounts she keeps getting phone call Japanese saying he needs her social security is hacked needs information.......Jan woodwrd character owns shoe houses we sell out soon take money play her and stevie thinks he's getting money for playing her or something cries over this stupid b.s.......

Stalkers !!!! Hacking my mind tv phones internet says they hack my internet sell dope on it to other east and set you up dea knows this bitch we set you up on blog hack take fat bitch pictures of you give to others to see how fat ugly you are hoss !!!!! Non stop with this OkCity screaming crying threats whoever with stevie and crying over Ardmore Dallas doctors and sluts non stop just never shut up with it blaming me over whoever whatever any of this is.....!!!! Illegal !!!!!! Then screaming about my brother's crap what it us ????!!!!!# non stop about hales mccracks kids over east here or marks kids with celeb tards ??????! Role playing imagining b.s. REAL professional what  an embarrassment to a serious organization......govt organization with this going on ????? Embarrassing to our country and state.......ALL these people just weirdo creepy perv trash !!!! Stalkers !!! Can't stop talking about whores sex drugs crtl chuppy g, Mexico man did this shit man !!! Harass the hell out of me all my life over whatever I own ???? Who I'm related to fame tards or etc ??????

Keep screaming I'm a lazy fat ass bitch you won't work bitch !!! Yeah well I tried to have jobs and you nasty aholes walked in right behind me took my job applications and ruined ANYTHING I've tried to achieve and my real estate tests ruined because they made him hack it !!!!!! Real sorry then sit there say they had to do all this to ruin your chances of escaping moving timbo said if you left he couldn't use your fat ass set up people I 35 hwood Nash here bitch !!! I could just skin timbo s hide and all these celeb tards Japanese govt Fs hides off just skin them to pieces ALL these creepy harassing weirdo stalkers I HATE you m fers !!!!! Then Stevie had all these fake snotty aholes be mean insult me about my weight about me not having a job and being single no kids he says he told all these fake around here to be hateful say that mean degrading shit to my face to hurt you so you'd try drugs and get involved......yeah well not surprised cry tits you're all against me then he has time to fly in a plane low above my house with Japanese tranny big lips Z I remembered seeing him clip the tree tops over my house bitch!!!# he's got ALL this time to waste harassing cry bagging about money bore holes into my clothes, shoes purses, my bathroom items hack Tylenol bottles melt them carve eyes in soap Scum on a tub....!!!!! All that free time and jet setting with LA....oh my what a life little bitch has had with all the midgets celeb tards....annoying loser trash.....trying to do shit to me with hairy timbo.....wah wah

Hoss is tired. 40 years old bitch we can't use you to get to anybody now bitch I 35 celebs can't play meet you to gross old bitch 20 something crowds are leaving hoss partying in LA over Dallas pboy wanted to meet you hoss not now bitch !!! Wah wah wah....

TIRED. Being woke up all hours night day can't rest sleep because of crying over money, sluts drugs...crtl over chippy hit man !!!! 

Will NOT leave me alone since 81.....

j.

This is ALL the stupidest shit.

What a WORTHLESS bitch life I have.

Just another day, t

No comments:

Post a Comment