Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Letter...

More screams for a week now about hwood losers Nash trash, screaming about crtl Japanese over bitch F you govt killing you bitch endocrine cancer you dying bitch we NOT ever health tech you fat ass bitch !!! More screaming about Z money his kids with his sister, his golfer boyfriend and sister wife Brittany s, fake he got aids donging her man !!!!! Had baby man F them shit F them he got aids says he own I 35 he gets hacked money cards all the time dude !!!!

Screaming over Kenz and Z gay bi trio over east I 35 lavish luxury Dallas home Hiv aids home he has it man !!!!???? Non stop crying over this Z person his incest family SICKO filth......disgusting....puke !

Crying over money off of Amanda t again stevie crying and screaming over her money he worked on her shit man !!! I want money off her they owe me then it's F Alan t he's over dead fake Japanese bitch F Alan he thought he got her shit !!!! Alan been dead 20 + years got mad blamed you he got busted him and Chad hate you !!!! Bitch f you whale !!! Blaming Bobby and me for everything and screaming mean nasty filth at me that they watch me in my shower and my bedroom and ghosts are hacking your room and mind bitch !!! Some Japanese cry tit up at bshaw house hacking flashing lights start sparkle look to my north bedroom wall, then zooming thrown surveillance from my ceiling I can see it as well, stevie screaming and Japanese.....we are hacking your mind bitch !!! Non stop screaming this crap and hacking my internet to sell dope on it set you up dea doing this bitch arrest you bitch we laugh fake account and your picture on it bitch !!!! Dea sending more black F down here to rape you bitch !!!! More threats !!!! Help.

Then they are watching me in stores dea is saying this or Mr Cwfd ????? Whoever he is this one that one whichever ???? Japanese Z is Mr burns non stop role playing imagining Mr burns is Japanese Z he's him !!!! Stevie keeps saying this repeatedly......Screaming about money off of I 35 timbo crying and joed dead !!!! F them man !!! Some slut Japanese kyocera or other Japanese slut bangs Z big dong from LA she tried hacking you at sonic bitch his wife !!!! F you bitch you marry him she jealous bitch !!!!????? Whoever this is....yawn.....I think there's about 5555555billion Zs........yawn......TIRED.

More screams because I found two onsale $ 5 + $ 7 kellclrk and kelsballrna anyway screaming non stop because I found bought two cheap cad on sale I haven't bought music in 13 years........what's the big deal here that I'm not allowed to buy ANYTHING cheap or ANYTHING I find !!!????? Nose in my damn business spying stalking non stop.........insults, why's this allowed, then screaming Z hates you bitch his music people go in LA F you he gets NO money !!!!?????? Whichever this is ????? They hack ANY thing I try to purchase on internet affordable, I don't buy often but they hacked my iTunes last lap top I had screwed it up 7 years ago as I was hacked and screamed they stole ALL the music off my laptop hacked my music device player and system, claim they stole it all and I see they must have, then hacking ANYTHING Jared tries to buy online stevie and Japanese scream non stop.....Screaming they hacked Alan's house and his cell phone internet to hack his mind, and tv satellite.......!!!!

Screaming they will hack my mind from my tv now and they have enough free time to carve eyes in soap Scum around my bath tub with their equipment screaming its a ghost then screaming and trying to make apparitions appear in my bedroom from tv energy with their equipment stevie screaming look it's him !!! It's the mother and grandparents forming and it glow a from the tv or house phone !!!!!????? He's doing this dea Japanese trash and him trying to scare hack me....

THEN more about your mother in hell bitch and she went 20 + years involved in crtl 25. Years ago bitch dead killed her in hell, then she's ghosting in my home and mimis !!!!????? Eye roll.......Stevie and Japanese......annoying filthy trash...

Crying over the N family losers tards crying, blaming me because M crtl made slaves if the N family because they were beautiful !!! Hahaha !!! REALLY !!??? I didn't know the N family is beautiful ?????!!! Midgets !!!  Screaming about black N family Kong and we F white p#### bitch F the race up bitch N family style man !!!! NASTY FILTH talk threats from N N family Kong......sick of listening to this b.s. !!!,, that crying N family I don't give a shit to listen to it ANY MORE !!!!! TIRED of listening to cry bratty Japanese and hwood Nash loser Fs !!!!, N family was used because they are poor family we are BEAUTIFUL and talented !!!! M crtl used us bitch !!! Screaming about me and DJ, Jared now Darko basin dea own EVERYTHING in Philip name and lroy Janet seth names !!! Dea cia fbi owed money because of m crtl and hale family bitch !!!!!!

Dea will set you up fbi will hack you kill you cia in this NO way out bitch !!! Screaming over mm estate owned by govt Japanese princess Cwfd owns it bitch !!!! Then govt sold it all bitch then gave crtl chupo prostitute own mm estate hwood bought it bitch we own it !!! Then it's burns family F them F you all bitch Dillngr children family F you bitch govt wants gold his items we spy under the ground !!!!!! We take it all and antiquity his body bitch F him !!!! Then it's about G. Indian graves ?????

Keeps screaming Japanese and stevie are watching recording me in my home with fbi equipment in shower and selling to LA video ?????!!!! We laugh bitch we whack on your tits bitch hot bitch !!!! Then recording me singing and screaming about it.......I am sick of THIS !!! Says they spy on me all over home you constantly recorded bitch !!! I'm sick and tired DO NOT feel well....Then all this stupid b.s. and G hollering too, his crying about his lymph node scare whatever and stevie screaming he's dying soon bitch go farm on the farm hoss fat ass bitch !!!! Japanese screaming they are taking this place here for Dillngr gold oil Indian items antiquities under the ground bitch we take them bitch F you bitch !!!!

Screaming about Megan in hell, repeatedly and you leave move out of state soon bitch govt wants to play here in Oklahoma bitch we F and dong good time you leave bitch !!! Everyday they scream this b.s. at me non stop.....then screaming about west Oklahoma land of burns that Z made house onto illegally we own land bitch we own the land !!!!! Japanese N family squatters we own it nobody's but ours !!!! Govt wants oil lease on it for themselves then screaming about L burns money land of his ????? Won't shut up screaming about it, and sayre Oklahoma we want money land dea wants it bitch we traffick on the highways Japanese own it dea camps !!!!! Motorcycle gang there threats to us bitch !!!!!!??????? What is this ????? Route 66 ours to LA !!!!!!?????? Screaming this !!! What is this about !!!!?????? Keep screaming they will break into the house burns have bitch big house !!!!! Keep saying this ???!!!!

HELP !!!!!! I am so very TIRED EXHAUSTED cannot sleep properly STILL can't sleep !!!!!

MORE I'm sure it NEVER stops.

Then screaming non stop over prints I blogged I ENJOY....you ruined the prostitute money you F this over bitch kawaii ours bitch !!!?????? What is this ?????

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment