Saturday, July 13, 2019

watermelon items !!! Black cats !!!! Otter and seals !!!!

The watermelon fresh from the local fruit stands, gardens, or local grocery stores should be arriving soon from the fields as well here in a week or so locally to us !!!! I am always excited to ENJOY watermelon sliced and with salt or without, OR ???? I simply remove pieces in square shape with a spoon and knife !!! Place interior ice box in Tupperware for safe, icy cool keeping, storage best this way !!! YUM !!!

Watermelon is a favorite of mine for a sweet treat !!! I enjoy ALL variety of the fresh watermelon !!! Orange meat and red meat watermelon as they call them, oh these are NICE !!!! ALL sizes, variety good for us each and EVERYONE !!!!

Watermelon is so very plentiful locally and I think it is darling as ANY print or item to purchase the green and red or the green and pink color hue combo is dazzling !!!! I find it often those color combos separately as well !!!! Pretty !!!

Watermelon prints and design are variety of items here they are available EVERYWHERE on the internet as usual I adore them hope we ALL ENJOY !!!!!!:::::::

-- ALL kitchen
-- bedding
-- bath 
-- stickers
-- soaps, ooh NICE !!!
-- jewelry
-- clothing 
-- fabric
-- crafts , oriental trading, and ALL
-- kawaii may have some watermelon items !!!
-- office
-- stationary
-- pet collar
-- baby and kids items, clothing
-- shoes
-- magnets
-- plush toys
-- hair accessories
-- fragrance, perfumes, scents for home
Oh the list goes on and on !!! Fun summer print or everyday print !!!!! ALL can ENJOY !!!

Black cats are BEAUTIFUL and I have one who has inspired me, changed my life for the better !!!!! I wish to speak of the cutesy ways about him being my best pal, and he knows he is a blessing to my life !!!! I know of how many people adore the black cats and I have known several to be quite silly and sweet !!!! I wish to save ALL animals and that includes the black cats !!!! Because of their beauty and stupid idiot superstition / lies, tales of crap, black cats are in danger from EVIL others, that ol witchcraft crazy voodoo evil and the satanic evil idiots !!!! We MUST KEEP THE BLACK CATS ALL SAFE as well as ALL ANIMALS SAFE !!! So IF you see an animal such as these make VERY sure they are SAFE !!!! Keep black cats SAFE !!!! Many dangers for our beautiful animal pals !!!!

Black cats are special, and sweet !!! Just as ALL the animals BUT we MUST take extra good care of each of them !!! I adore them ALL !!! REMEMBER the black pumas, jaguar, panther cats ALL MUST be KEPT SAFE too ya know !!!!! Ooh pretty !!!! To Celebrate them each SAFE and HUMANE there's PLENTY of black cat merchandise to show support to our black cats they are our FAMILY !!!!! Same items of the black cat, oh these are something darling I want them ALL same items as always on the internet or in stores IF you see them, buy them up quickly because we adore the black cats !!!! Plenty designs, prints wares of the black cat to purchase !!!! Kawaii and chococat characters, Sylvester and tweetie cat character AND ???? Felix the cat character !!!! Tuxedo cat the cat of white and black Figaro of Disney oh, they are all super cutie !!!! Adore these !!!!

The other two animal species I think are sweetie cutesy are the otters and seals, AND ???? The Endangered Young ' ns characters animal rescue, and rehabilitation crews are proud of them !!! I know I am VERY happy to see these cutesy characters items as well, I have a few office supply items mostly paper of the Endangered Young n's !!!!! The seals are brutally clubbed to death in natural habitat by EVIL others !!! Oh, I cry and upset over THIS !!!! MUST STOP this evil way of those creepy idiots !!! The little seals are docile, sweet, water creatures, oh they are cutesy and need our HELP as well, as the otters of the ocean and rivers !!!!

Otters are cutie pies as well !!! Just darling how playful and sweet docile they are I enjoy watching them swim and play with one another and their babies interior the water and on the land at the water sides !!!! They are adorable !!! Otters in LOVE is a very cutesy print I find often, oh my goodness that's the sweetest print design !!! They love each other and are family it is true LOVE !!!!

Show support for saving the seals, otters, sea lions, walrus animals and ANY animal you adore by donating money to their rescue, rehabilitation, and protection !!!! I wish to END ALL animal cruelty here on earth and EVERYWHERE !!!!!

Celebrate !!!! Our animal friends ALWAYS !!!! They are a treasure to behold, a blessing from above !!!! These cutesy wares, items of them are plentiful and oh so pretty !!!! I ADORE each item available of these animals, those plush are NICE and sweetie pie !!!! I LOVE these darlings !!!! Plenty of the otter and seals merchandise / items / wares same as the above !!! EVERYTHING of these I adore !!!! Kawaii merchandise for these cuties as well !!!! Oh so pretty !!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment