Friday, July 5, 2019

Glow in the dark items !!!! Strawberry wear !!!! Rose rocks !!!!

Enjoyed my 4 th of July celebration last night, I was quite enamored with the sparkles up above me !!! Oooh pretty !!! I laugh because I adore them !!!

I spent a few hours last night outdoors my home, and I was thinking about those glow in the dark party ideas, last year I purchased a few glow in the dark party wares !!!! There are quite a few glow in the dark items and designs to wear, here are a few !!!!! 

-- nail polish !!! Soooooooo neato !!!
-- fabric, ALL prints
-- jewelry
-- shoes
-- stickers
-- tattoo inks !!! Cool !!!!
-- plastic stars, adornments for walls, ceilings
-- paint, to glow a wall or ANYTHING
-- shoe laces
-- decorations
-- some toys
-- crafts
-- bedding
-- clothing
PLENTY !!!!!! On the internet rare finds !!!!

Oh, I just LOVE the glow in the dark items, very unique and NICE.........

Strawberry shortcake is something some one prepared last night and brought as a dessert sweet treat last night !!!! Oh my !!!! It was quite enjoyable.......those strawberry shortcake bakery cups, strawberry glaze, strawberry cake mixes, oh these are nice !!!! Real true strawberry fruit, YUM !!!!!! I prefer to use the fresh true strawberries, sugar them, place interior plastic Tupperware and let set, then I drizzle over a small pound cake vanilla flavor, or the mini shortcake cups, top with whipped topping, cool whip or other brands !!!!! NICE !!!!! Let the strawberries juice and sugar then saturate the pound cakes or mini shortcake cups as they are called !!!!!!!

The strawberry has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine !!!! Even clothing prints, and strawberry shortcake the character !!!!! The dolls and variety of merchandise of her, but I know we all know about her !!!! Haha !!!!!

THESE some strawberry ideas I find on internet and just simply adore !!!!:::::::::::::

-- fabric prints, variety
-- ALL crafts
-- stickers
-- shampoo + conditioner !!!! I use !!!!
-- perfume mists, sprays
-- shoes
-- dresses
-- socks
-- curtains
-- bedding
-- jewelry, so very pretty !!!!
-- stationary, ALL, kawaii has some !!!
-- writing pens
-- soaps, most hand soaps
-- fruit
-- fruit snacks, ALL gummies !!!
-- twizzlers candy
-- cake mixes
-- icings
-- glaze, with fruit
-- jello !!!!
-- pie filling !!!! YUM !!!!
-- wall adornments, ALL decorations
-- statues, figurines
-- car scents, and for home scents
-- candles
-- office supplies

Found vanilla Tootsie rolls !!!! These were a gift !!! So very nice I adore the true vanilla flavoring of these !!!! Wanted to share as well !!!! Variety I'm sure to mix with the candy dish !!!

Oh, this is a hoot !!!! The strawberry ideas are plentiful !!!! I simply adore these !!!! Nice for clothing prints or decorations or whatever we can find on the internet mostly, needs to be EVERYWHERE for us ALL to enjoy !!!!

Rose rocks are something I find often when out working in the pasture or farming as we plow, often you know I may find rose rocks, so as I enjoy studying the rock formations I know I find the rose rocks quite often, I think they are so beautiful, unique, to Oklahoma, I think it is the state rock I have heard ????? Don't know for sure, but what a beautiful rock !!!! Goes great with collections of rare looking stones, NICE paper weight or office deal adornment, maybe ???? Or just place upon shelf !!!!!! Unique stone is often a pale peach, rust looking color hue, carved naturally by nature !!!!!!! THESE are rare so VERY unique to find, collect, store in safe containers !!!!

LOVE Julie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment