Friday, July 12, 2019

Hot lips + hearts items !!!! Panda and koala bear !!!!

I know that I am seeing many of us women enjoying the summer season and wearing red hot lip sticks and the clothing of the same color hue !!!! I have ALWAYS thought the red lipstick is beautiful !!! Several shades of the red lipsticks and the actual true hot red lips shade available !!!! Haha !!! Wear the hot red lipsticks whenever you wish !!! we are ALL beautiful wearing whatever !!!!! 

I think often of the hot red lips patterns on many items, the print is cutesy and I know I have a keychain of the faux sparkled hot red lips !!!! I find many items of the hot red lips EVERYWHERE !!! Juicy couture + Betsey Johnson clothing and ALL items I have found the red lips cutesy of these at Tj maxx, Kohls, dillards, jcpenney, IF I can find them on sale or online / internet !!!!

Here's a few items I find of the red lips prints AND ???? Hearts are plenty red, pink, or colorful design or plain !!!, same as the lips print items, these nice separate or together Valentine's day maybe cutie NICE !!!!

-- ALL fabric prints
-- jewelry
-- purses + wallets, coin purses
-- sweets, candies, chocolate, lollys
-- ALL clothing
-- kitchen items
-- bedding, bath items
-- key chains
-- crafts
-- nail art
-- stickers
-- shoes
-- sunglasses, both shapes
-- hair accessories
-- wall art
-- ALL decorations
-- gift wrap
-- lipsticks ANY red shade !!!! ALL brands, makeup
-- office supplies, kawaii EVERYTHING !!!

Just tons, tons, tons items for the hearts and lipstick kiss print !!!! Many out there and online / internet !!! INQUIRE !!!

Panda + Koala Bears !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other prints I have found way toooooo sweetie pie are the beautiful panda bear and koala bears items !!!, these are very sweet bears that are best protected SAFE from EVIL others, just as ALL animals !!!! They MUST be kept SAFE, rescued as well, the list goes on and on for the animals I LOVE each and EVERY one of the animals !!! ALL Australian outback animals NEED HELP, I was browsing the internet and I read some VERY UPSETTING news !!! Oh, I cry for them, so cutesy and rare, causes me sadness !!!! MUST BE protected SAFE from EVIL people !!! 

The Panda bear is mostly a black, white, adorable bear he has black fur near his eyes and ears, mostly from Asian areas of our planet, I have forever adored them as well, much respect to our animal friends !!! Each and every one !!! Aww !!!!! I have a few stickers and a small panda plush since I was a child I have ALWAYS respected animals and known them to be beautiful and cutesy !!!

The Koala bear is a sweetie bear with a dark nose and he too needs our help !!! There are so many tragic stories about his natural habitat being destroyed and torn down and abuse of these cutie creatures makes me very UPSET and SADDENED !!!! I cry over them each and every one !!!!! Humans are so worthless and evil too often and no care of our animal pals !!!! Upsetting !!! MUST STOP !!!! It is our responsibility to care and keep them each SAFE !!!

Koala bear is in many countries of the planet and is known to be a sweetheart bear docile, kind !!!! Oh I cry about the koala !!! They live up atop the trees and carry their babies on their backs or hold them close to their chest !!! Sweetest little bear !!! Cutesy !!!

Australia has many animals rare unique to know of here's a few I know to be VERY interesting and cutie !!!!!::::::

-- wallabyes, kangaroo
-- platypus, duck billed water animal, aww !!!
-- ALL birds, kiwi bird !!!
-- koala

We have to keep them ALL SAFE plenty more animals to know of there !!!! 

THESE prints items for the Panda and Koala bear, ALL Australian animals and prints designs, oh these are cute !!!

-- watercolor prints, ANYTHING
-- kitchen wares
-- chocolates, ALL candies shaped as them
-- jewelry
-- clothing
-- shoes
-- party wares
-- gift wrap
-- bedding
-- baby / child clothing !!! Aww !!!!
-- crafts, paper or other SAFE HUMANE.
-- purses, wallets
-- decorations
-- sticker sets, ALL cutesy !
-- stationary
-- kawaii most animals here I speak of today.
-- lamps
-- bags
-- magnets
-- hair accessories, YOU or children ages, ALL ages
-- ALL plush animals I speak of today !!! Oh sweet !!! 
-- ALL decorations

These are sweet animal prints and ALL items for Australia animals on the internet !!!! Mostly variety !!!

I know I enjoy watching the Zebra striped horse, similar to a donkey I think, oh these are BEAUTIFUL and sweet docile as well !!! Many videos to watch of the animals out there so we can learn about them, know of them !!!!

Zebra is mostly black + white striped animal, safari has several they try to kill hunt and this MUST STOP !!!! Best left alone in natural habitat to be free and wild as ALL the animals I speak of today wildlife should remain free and wild untouched by EVIL !!!!

Celebrate the Zebra, cruelty free, HUMANE ONLY here's ALL of Zebra the prints, items EVERYTHING !!!!!::::::

-- SAME as the above items to search for and ADORE !!!!!!!

LOVE, j !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment