Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Coffee candy, coloring and quiz books !!!!

I found coffee candy yesterday in variety at the local Dollar tree and Wal-Mart !!! I was looking for something different lately and I enjoy the aroma of most coffee just LOVE the smell of fresh brewed coffee !!!! The candy is unique and in several brands  + styles even cappuccino, mocha, latte, Irish cream, flavor oh my goodness !!!! These are flavorful !!!! Online candy stores also have a variety several brands !!!

Lately the outdoor heat is excessive and I know to stay indoors when the temperature reaches up into the one hundreds degrees, 107 !!! It has been far higher degrees years ago up to 118 !!!! I have been trying to rest more so and stay under the shade IF outdoors, drink plenty of water !!!!! 

Setting underneath the ceiling cooling fans and hopefully my air conditioner will continue to keep working !!!! Fingers crossed !!!!! For good luck it will keep working throughout this excessive heat !!!! It always quits on me !!!

I have been working on coloring books, sticker booking, and working a quiz book word search book or two as I try to keep cooler and relax / chill !!!!!!

I was able to see a new to me movie on the tv satellite the other day it was Jumanji, kind of a jungle movie action adventure move, it was ok........it was a free preview of the starz channel line up, so I got to see a new movie, thought I'd share !!!!    ;)

These a variety and I am looking for those watercolor books you can paint with watercolor paints !!!! I think maybe online craft stores may have some !!!!

I was looking at dollar tree the other day and it was packed full of coloring books for ALL ages and the adult style coloring books, children's coloring books !!! People were rummaging thru ALL of them right now !!!! Very nice cost for so many people, they had bought several of the coloring books and crayons, colored pencils, glitter crayons at Wal-Mart I see others purchase often, and ALL those markers, glitter pens, metallic pens, gel pens, I ENJOY these ALL myself I know others do also !!!!!!

Word searches and the quiz books I have those as well to set and work on, read books often. But not right at the present......

These variety of the word searches, find online, Wal-Mart, dollar General, family dollar, dollar tree most affordable !!!!

-- Garfield, word search, variety
-- hello kitty, word search
-- sanrio, ALL quiz books, word searches
-- penny Dell press
-- kappa

ALL bendon brand books quiz, word search, variety !!!!

-- crayola brand coloring giant size books, ALL
-- Disney coloring giant size books !!! Oh these are FUN !!!
-- Shopkins, giant size coloring books
-- Lisa Frank, giant size coloring books
-- rose art coloring books
MORE I'm sure of the giant size coloring books !!!

-- paint with water books nice as well, mostly for children but I work these !!!! ALL ages can color the children's coloring books, so cutie !!! I found most easy to color with crayons or colored pencils....

Those adult coloring books are just ANY theme you may wish to think of to color with whatever, these are plentiful, on the internet tons, tons, tons of these to ENJOY !!!!

Anyways, hope this is helpful to pass the extra time by during hot weather days, stay cool indoors or under shades outdoors !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment