Thursday, July 4, 2019

Letter....

Well more screaming about money hwood Nash Dallas pboy sluts, money off kawaii, crook Msn's screaming they get money from my blogging and give to Japanese crtl washdc involved, sending more until you die of cancer bitch !!! NO mm estate for you fat whale !!! Govt owns your ass !!! More screaming about abandoned babies on creek mexm took them F the mexm F them !!!! Kept screaming this ALL nite long, money off celeb tard kids or something ????? Saying they own them or slave drivers them ?????? What is this crap ?????? TIRED of hearing this !!!

Then Stevie and others screaming all night that dea wants your house to make F house drug house out of it bitch !!! Killing you off G goes first in surgery he will die soon !!! They called told him he has to have surgery soon and all day he's been hollering that YOU don't have to have surgery go through this I do !!!! You can't lift on me or help me when I have surgery !!!!!! Why do I have to go through this b.s. again ?????? He's got some lymph node swelled or cancer in it near kidney and now he's gotta have a surgery I thought they could destroy that so I do NOT have to listen to this and take care of his bandages and helping him to bathroom or shower embarrassing !!!!!!! I'm too TIRED for all this again and taking care of that Elena that was upsetting and depressing for me and ALL of us left Mimi depressed as well !!,!!! Why do I have to go through ALL this ?????! Nobody seems to care or understand how exhausted I am I'm becoming more so tired exhausted daily..........slowing down.

Screaming at me all night about Tim, joed, Eric Gary Nick, JR FH money EVERYTHING then telling those men are alive dead alive ???? Stevie impersonating Alan, Kent Megan, Steven lu, Z to me all night saying stevie turns off today it's me you are taking to really me ok, I wanna tell you we are coming right now to get you !!!! Then crazy laughter then it's him again, mumbling over and over crazy nasty filthy talk, sex videos sent to my head !!!!!!! Then imprints his voice with two answer no yes no, dead dead alive dead.......harassing me about mom and she's dead dead she's over here then DJ dead F him you m crtl get it ALL bitch f you I worked on this for money man !!!! TIRED of hearing him and them crying about m crtl Philip Tessa Brett patty krissa money items whatever ?????

My grandma worried over Shirley, Jackie Shirley son returning from prison sentence and says weirdness about money she needs or something ?????? Stevie says it's Japanese in Moore Edmond, does this crap need to be going on anymore or the m crtl fake or the Janet lroy Seth fake they been screaming about their house money jewelry Janet has ??????? Says Janet is coming to Gs surgery at hospital to talk to me about something ?????? What us all this crap b.s. ???????!

Screaming about jared money his Japanese son over east entitled to their of mm estate ?????? More of that b.s., then the N baby he has or something ???? Screaming Japanese over N family slavery blacks big dong sold for it !!!! Racist mex m to the Japanese !!! Screaming this non stop !!! Calling me a racist fat ass then they scream the mexm and MZ are racist to the blacks and Japanese then the Msn's are racist Fs !!!!!! Non stop screaming this.....more washdc OkCity fbi dea cia threats, hack kill you bitch this satellite NEVER goes off you fat bitch !!!!

Screaming over burns family some Z kid still role playing he's Mr burns imagining shit or something ????????? Stevie keeps saying custody battle over mm estate repeatedly til I am dizzy and nauseous.......HELP repeats words blaming me over crap he was busted for dea or something.....????? You exist we all got busted bitch !!!! Saying Bobby is mad at me and hacking me or something ???? Blaming Bobby for everything and Alan t as well, says David killed Alan years ago or something he's messed up and keeps repeating this with Japanese or whoever is screaming.......

Dea threats to kill me over this road take our land here for Dillngr gold items spying on me with satellite hacking my pickup listening in my house and grandma house, spying on her bank iinfo and stealing her bank.info criminal says red f did this and she is missing her bank info in mail !!!!!!! Help !!!! Says red f has this done and works mail office to hack spy for old man gay golf boy toy lover he has Dallas dead dead f them man !!!!!????? Keep screaming this at me, then it t. h. Fs his daughter at hwy 7 fireworks stand repeatedly screaming this sending me pictures of this t. h. In hell or whatever this stupid b.s. is ?????!!! That's ENOUGH.....

Sending me pictures of my mom grandparents j in hell and my pets mangled, duck taped mouths !!!!!! Upsetting !!!!!! Brain wave overload !!!! Exhausted !!!!! Keeps screaming they killed my mom and grandparents j off 20 + years ago they kidnapped them and killed them for estate ?????? Upsetting !!!!! I'm TIRED of this illegal b.s. corruption in my life !!!! Says dea cia fbi will rape kill you traffick you bitch you will be kidnapped for everything you have done to us NOT INVOLVED bitch you fat ass bitch !!!!!!

Screaming I have to set out here and health tech you fat bitch F you i turn my equipment off bitch F you !!! I'm NOT helping you bitch !!! Crying over Chad and bshaw Rogers Sullivan alexndr houses non stop !!!!! F you did this bitch !!!! Crying over nette bshaw money land masks or something ????? Waking me up at 2 am screaming this I can't sleep.....then he says he mashes on my teeth to make them hurt worse, they are terribly painful says I need to see dentist now at Elgin James says, THEN they tell me those shots are DANGER for my blood work at dentist and my allergies are terrible I know that !!!!!. Scared upset, in pain I'm sorry I'm whining but I'm exhausted of all this crap....I appreciate ALL the help you guys help me with my health !!!!!

Stevie keeps saying all this crap about my health diabetes, cancer ridden bitch then he's hollering about aids Hiv and Japanese screaming spit aids in your face rape your dog bitch !!! And some Japanese kid or something creeping around at night living in my barn trying to rape kidnap my dog threats about that......dea screaming !!!! Get this dea stupid b.s. outta here away from me NOW !!!!!! Trying to drag me into their dea sentences they scream we have to use your fat ass bitch !!!!!!!!! Threats OkCity black down here bitch to rape you Kong style bitch !!!! Nasty filth talk Japanese crying over no money cards and Z H family gone F you bitch !!!!!!! Sick and tired of hearing this....

As bad as I feel I probably need to be in a critical care unit somewhere, I'm slowing down from exhaustion, scares me my brain is too TIRED 7 years of this since they hacked me now every minute second, day stevie and 50 others screaming in my brain !!!!! I'm TIRED........

Screaming they are going to throw pipe bombs at my yard explode those graves bitch and more sicko filth necro about burns family graves and excusing lorrie Lee bitch your old body we will eat her bitch !!!!!! Upsetting !!!!!!! We want Dillngr guns man and gold dea wants that land bitch !!! You die soon bitch cia involved bitch you can't escape !!!!

I don't know what to do !!!!! TIRED and slowing down.......HELP......

THANK YOU to all the good guys and girls out there who care and wish to end this nasty filth and to the health techs I LOVE you ALL for saving my life after they hacked me and my pets lives, and others left........!!!!!!!

I'm a good person I don't deserve all this hate and evil thrown at me and my life in ruins because of crap they've tried to do to me, taking my job applications one of them ruining my real estate license tests they said !!!!!! Upsetting !!!! Depressed !!!!!!

Hope I survive this.

Megan help !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment