Sunday, July 7, 2019

It's bananas !!!!!

Bananas are a nice fruit, one I enjoy, great for potassium, the vitamin / mineral, good for us !!! I know some may be allergic to bananas !!!! BUT enjoy IF you can !!!!

I prefer mine sliced, placed into a bowl of frosted flakes cereal, or created into banana pudding with vanilla wafers !!!! OR, banana creme meringue topped pie, save old bananas that are turning dark, place into zip lock plastic freezer bags and freeze, for later !!!! Quick prep a banana cake, bars with cream cheese frosting, or a bread, muffin cups !!!!!! Oh, these are nifty !!! Those are the bakery items I enjoy quick prep of the bananas baking items !!!!

Bananas Foster is another dish I enjoy with cook top prep !!!!! Serve with vanilla ice cream......YUM. plantains are similar !!!!!

I think the kawaii banana prints, clothing, and the Bananya Cat character is cutesy !!! A kitty cat interior a banana peel !!!! Oh, he's darling !!!! Plenty merchandise for him, variety of cats as well !!!!

I have forever just simply adored the smell / scent of banana items, wares, or whatever !!!! Here's a few things I have discovered searching for banana candy lately and then some more I find !!!! Haha !!!!!

-- laffy taffy, salt water tangy, ALL brands
-- hard candy bananas, YUM
-- gummy bears, banana flavor
-- gummies, variety, some sugared
-- cake mixes, ALL freeze interior box, for safe keeping.
-- banana ice creams, Braums, blue bell, other brands !
-- banana fudgesicles, or plain popsicles !!!
-- banana split sundaes, braums, fresh !!! + shakes
-- banana shakes, ice cream, creme pie shakes, sonic !!!
-- puddings, ALL
-- prebaked banana bread, bars, pies, pudding !!!!
-- Squishys, and mini collectibles
-- oils for baking or perfume
-- perfume, mists, sprays, roller ball
-- bath soap, hand lotion, shampoos
-- jewelry
-- fabrics
-- sewing notions
-- clothing, pajamas prints, ALL can enjoy
-- stickers, kawaii office supply items, cutesy !
-- paint
-- scented stickers banana smell !!!!
-- key chains
-- ALL decorations !!!!!
-- curtains
-- hair accessories
-- candles, room sprays, deodorizer
-- some banana plush
-- crafts, oriental trading too !!!!!

I recently had my hair styled and they washed / shampooed my hair and it was a VERY NICE scent of bananas + play dough they told me !!!! Sounds silly right ???? But it was possibly the BEST scented / smell shampoo !!!! Knocked my socks off it smelled soooooooo NICE !!!! I wish I could remember the brand they used at the beauty shop, I wish I had my own bottle !!!! Lol !!!!! Intoxicating scent !!!! NICE....

Hope you ENJOY !!!!!

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment