Monday, July 1, 2019

Letter...

More screaming all night and day non stop screaming about hwood LA, Nash, Dallas pboy celeb tards, parties in LA Dallas Nash, NOT fair F them F you fat ass bitch dea over here F you bitch !!! More of that we will kill you bitch !!! Kidnap you alone kill off grandma for her land money bitch set you up rape traffick you bitch !!!! More screams about raping my dog killing me with satellite fbi this that we take you over bitch You leave Oklahoma bitch OkCity here bitch Japanese Asian screaming Cantonese screaming ?????? Some crying bitch dumb ass over wherever north of me and screaming that crap about jdill body items gold threats to kidnap the body ???? Bomb it from ground and use technology to lift it and gold !!!! 

They keep screaming they are taking my pictures to send to hwood and other crtl organization to sell me on internet and have fake sex website account with my picture on it ??????!!!!!! Better NOT be going on TRASH !!!! Then more about my baby items on creek my white blanket they stole they claim and baby bath pictures of me they gave sold to pedo !!!!!??????? Upsetting !!!!!!  Still saying they have masks of my face and are stealing my fingerprints from my trash can outside or in the stores on items I pick up to look at !!!!! Can they be doing that ?????! Hacking fingerprints they claim !!!!!

Still digging in my trash for hair from my hair brush or fingernail clippings, or blood, I'm still bleeding they claim they are causing the non stop bleeding to kill me drain my blood !!!! Stevie crying about mattdlrymp and t.h. I. h. And this NEVER ending Z cry bag crap over him and kacee muskratraves, non stop over some sex ring with her and her money or carrieunderwears sex ring with her Z had and babies then his gay golf lover boy aids ????? House in Dallas they want it Z has investment with Dallas gays lbgt ????? Whatever that means ??????? Crying over tulsa family 4 th winkle did this F him man F him !!!!! Screaming about Owasso Sandy b. And Wilk family there, ??????? Whoever there is there ?????? Something about Z has gold weenie cradle underwear for his big slogging dong !!!!!???? Non stop they scream this He spent one million for it f him f Z !!!!!

We want Z money his kids dead NOT fair crtl Japanese here to stay washdc NY sending more bitch F you baby j we kill you for estate you never get it bitch Msn's are crooking you now for money !!!! STOP blogging fat bitch !!!!!! Msn's crook Japanese crying over no more holes to stick it in over here or east I 35 crying over govt funded hack cards turned off and cia satellite equipment hacking me and my grandma and killing G off for land and grandparents j land, screaming over north of here school lease they are living on ???????! Digging up lorrie Lee baby body bitch your old body !!!!!!!????? Scarey !!!! Sickens me !!!!!!! F you Lorrie Lee !!!!!!! No HELP bitch we kill you bitch !!!!!! Rape kill you bitch !!!!!! We take it all your home for dea and land for cia to have his gold and body of Geronimo bitch !!!!!! Govt Fs everyone over because you NOT INVOLVED bitch F you and j family left F Megan you two fat asses die soon NO HELP bitch go die now !!!!!

Kept screaming about Alan's money or estate ????? Says he gets it all he thinks I get sterling money bitch F you F your family crying about Chad old trailer up north and something about money off it ?????!!! Playing Alan Chad masks to talk to me and Kent face using it to set up his people left take money, stealing his identity F him and Chad, Alan !!!!! Your family did this to us poor N family suffered bitch your family raped used them they have children here who inherit estate we are family blood bitch !!!! We never stop Jared has Japanese son playing him HE gets mm estate bitch and Dillngr gold bitch !!!!!????????? We have DNA proof he's heir to mm and Dillngr bitch !!!!!! We are taking our share bitch !!!!?????? Who is this nut case now ????? Eye roll more of that........

Crying over Jared money, that baby R family gets now ????!!! Crying over OkCity ruined by his character and he's dead for 20+ years now bitch involved in crtl bitch !!!!!!????? More of that....

Washdc hacks on the way to kill you place cancer in your head and stevie plotting my death smirking as he meets me in road and I got sort of hacked loud talking in my head him and Z he claims ????? All nite last night crying mumbling screaming on my ceiling and floor fans couldn't sleep he's turned up too loud or close by and made me nauseated, next room talking loud claimed it was Megan, I don't think so dumb ass !!!!!! Just won't shut up, and now I'm hearing loud ringing in my ears upsetting so loud, say it's brain wave surgery ???? Is this true ???????? Hope that's all I become very nauseated upset panic after all this for 7 years hacking me, just so you know I'm not a cry baby !!!!! I know those surgeries take a loooooooooooong damn time !!!!!!

Tired of them crying over whores holes elves gone, over money, they get off this fame tard or the next or hearing the screaming over some celeb tard I know none of those losers, cry over their drama of I don't have money off LA I don't have money off NY I don't have money off hwood and Nash NOT fair F you bitch !!! I don't know why that celeb tard TRASH has ANYTHING to do with me ??????! I'm NOT a fame tard and I don't give a shit about them I have NO RESPECT for ANY of those midget loser fame tards who lie on their back and live lavish luxury lives screaming at me while I live my shitty try to make it by myself life !!!! How's that fair !!!!!!??????  They all have big money accounts hacked cards, insurance dental lavish billion dollar homes they ALL need to go NOW !!!!! I'm sick of hearing it !!!! They all have lived it up had NO stresses except where timbo to go bang over east or Mark m I F Mark in LA I F Mark on I 35 !!!!! They screamed claim they are so and so celeb tard I don't give a shit for any of them !!!!!

I don't have all that luxury comfort they all do TRASH I need my money they all scream I have !!!! 20 + years of listening to screaming, then snotty hateful people whores I NEVER knew anything about what this all was ???????!!!! Screaming I marry this and that Japanese or celeb tard ?????! I'd like to know how the hell they think that's happening they're all gays and aids and after money, and pass arounds, SICKO FILTH TRASH people midgets brats snobby losers !!!!!!!! Sick of hearing about them and their NOT fairs LA parties hwood Dallas pboy Nash parties lying on their backs or timbo Joe Don or others ??????? Then FH JR houses items money they scream at me about non stop annanic, whit, Cindy non stop repeatedly they scream I don't know anything about all this that or whatever blaming me for being related to them !!!!!

I am TIRED of it, now they tell me govt is leaving this turned up on me to kill me because I am exhausted for 10 + more years !!!!!!! It's already been 20 + years of hearing it then as a child I had to hear weirdness !!!!!!! Now I've been talking to these nuts in my head for 7 years now every minute second day !!!!! You know how sorry this all is TRASH screaming at me because I'm a good person !!!!!?????? Supposedly I own something I don't ever see it probably my WORTHLESS trash family doing something or their people ?????? What is all this anyway !!!!!??? Can't they turn this off of me !!!!???? I think it's been too much and illegal to be on me !!!!! I don't like filthy talking and some inbred tard Japanese N family or weirdo busted dea creeps screaming at me knowing my thoughts and whereabouts then threatening me in my head non stop telling all my business to kidnap harass or go buy everything I need at a store ahead of me because they know I'm looking for it !!!!!

Then they screamed they watch me take a shower and are up the road or on I 35 watching me shower beating off on your t# ts bitch and your hot p####y bitch !!!! Or then they say hwood and Nash trolls are watching or following you to stores in masks to view you in person !!!!????? I don't like this shit at all !!! I'm NOT for sale losers I'm NOT a whore I NEVER will be !!!!

Leave me alone outta my head outta my life I'm SICK of this b.s. !!!!!!! I'm exhausted !!!! Now they send me dreams about my mom dead make me upset or cause me to cry about loss and threats or mumble all damn night in my head, screaming about poltergeist outside ????? Some Z person role playing or imagining he's Mr burns ??????! Repeatedly stevie and Japanese screaming this......I am exhausted and not ever feeling well, I cannot sleep at all !!!!!

Screaming over chup g, set us up, some blacks sex dong talk still screaming or mumbled raping that dis dat white p#### !!!!!!!! Just SICKO FILTH, or talking about raping animals, crying over Kyle Smth money or kids pedo ??????? Upsetting NASTY trash talking !!!!!

I have had ENOUGH BUT I don't matter anyway I'm not a whore and never will be they still gotta go bang some holes and smoke some shit man !!!! I ain't got enough money off LA hwood Nash yet man I'm still banging my pboy newscast bitch in Dallas man they don't give you estate til then fat ass we don't have ENOUGH money bitch F you go bleed to death bitch you die soon of cancer they kill you and take Dillngr and mm estate and everything bitch !!!!! We use your fat fing ass bitch you will be trafficked raped killed by govt bitch f you Japanese crtl here !!!! 

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment