Monday, July 1, 2019

Crystals !!! Angel items !!! Dresses + other wear !!!!

I adore ANYTHING Angelic !!! I think Angels are very sweet, cutesy, protective !!! They help THE Lord and I know most times they watch over us !!!! I feel much safer knowing they are here for us, keeping us safe from ourselves !!! Haha !!!!

I enjoy collecting Angel items and decorative crosses, ooh pretty !!!!! I am a spiritual / religious person and I adore those items !!!! I have also found the very sparkled beautiful, Angel Aura crystals, oh, these are something to behold !!!! Nice pieces of the crystals for purchase on the internet, rock gemstone shops as well !!!!! It is iridescent, ombre effect, clear or colorful !!!! Oh, I LOVE the Angel Aura crystals !!!! THESE are BEAUTIFUL !!!!!

Angel items I find are PLENTY, so cutie the cherubs / baby angels, just darling !!!!!!! Here's some Angel items on the internet and maybe some stores !!! We need MORE Angel items at local stores !!!!!

-- ALL decorations
-- some clothing
-- sticker sets
-- kitchen wares
-- light switch covers
-- lamps
-- bedding, blankets
-- fabric prints
-- statues / figurines, ALL
-- jewelry
-- wall decor
-- boxes
-- gift wrap
-- purses
-- some hair accessories
-- decorative wall crosses, ALL variety. Colorful as well !
-- coloring books

Just PLENTY !!!!

The other items I have been seeing much of is the dresses, skirts, leggings of the bright colorful, sheeny prints, metallic threads, or plain, ALL prints you may wish for are out there, believe me !!! Soooooooo NICE !!! The flower prints, character prints, Hot Topic has some different, unique characters prints, ALL sizes !!!! NICE top notch items !!!! Every women, girl ALL ages adores these items for clothing, NICE for celebrations, holidays, church, or every day !!!! Make-up to wear as well IF you wish variety ALL brands out there for us to try, ALL skin tones, wear for yourself girls !!!!!! ENJOY !!!!!!!

I found a favorite movie of mine that is called Fantasia it is a Disney Mickey mouse and pals movie from 1940 year, the color hues of this cartoon movie + the music is just soooooooo very BEAUTIFUL, don't know if you've seen it ????? It is drawn, created, so very pretty !!! Animal characters, and creatures, NOT just the Disney pals......VERY long time duration of a movie, so IF you have free time you need to watch it, ALL ages might enjoy it.......musical. oh, it is adorable !!!!! 

The other movie I have been seeing much merchandise of that I have always thought to be a nice life lesson would be The Lion King, PLENTY merchandise of this cutie !!! Simba, baby lion cub adorable !!!! Aww !!!! I think there's quite a few cutesy characters of this one !!! NICE movie AND ????? The movie had two versions, cartoon OR surprise !!!! The movie has been remade to look true life !!! I'm VERY excited to see that one, as I have only seen the cartoon !!!! ALSO the Jungle Book is another Disney cartoon I enjoy seeing AND ???? It has a true to life movie as well I am wishing to watch soon I just discovered it !!!! Merchandise for it as well, I adore Mowgli and the Baloo bear and his pals !!!!!!! Cutie !!!!! These are nice movies and cartoons I'm excited to see the true to life versions and I wish to find the merchandise !!!!!!!! :::::::

-- stickers
-- jewelry
-- purchase movies, DVD, blu ray
-- clothing, some
-- purses, some
-- coloring books
-- posters
-- bedding, some
-- some fabric
-- notebooks
-- toys, collectible, ALL AND plush !!!!

MORE I'm sure on the internet ALSO !!!! A Broadway musical for THE Lion King I have seen advertised.......looks interesting !!!!!!! AND Little Mermaid Broadway musical, looks NICE !!!!!! Might see those someday New York !!!!! ;)

Little mermaid merchandise as well !!! Cutesy !!!! I adore her and the movie from Disney also a true to life movie about little mermaid I hear or several ????? I haven't seen those yet either !!!!!

Hope you enjoy !!!!

LOVE, j !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment