Sunday, July 28, 2019

Beach towels, ALL towels....!!!!!

Towels are something I go through often mostly kitchen + the bath towels......several colors prints car of them out there, sometimes several in a package for the dish towels.....and bath wash cloths, ALL colorful or prints....whichever you prefer !!!

Beach towels ???? I see PLENTY of these larger size cozy comfortable to wrap around you after bathing, some may wish to use at home after a bath as well !!! I know I have !!! Colorful, almost more so vibrant color hue patterns pictures on these nifty !!!!! I see plenty at many stores, summer season almost over so I know it must be time to have these on sale !!!!  I even found those rounded beach towels look as fruit or face of animals, printed oh these are pretty !!! 

Bed bath and beyond is a store I have heard of that has PLENTY towels !!!! Wal-Mart target, dollar general, family dollar, dollar tree have the kitchen, and bathroom wash cloths + towels, bathroom rugs, ALL items NEEDED !!!!!! All prices, styles prints, I go thru towels quite often......must buy more at least every 6 months, due to stains, tears, rips, or over use.........nice to see more printed towels lately for kitchen.....adore !!!!

Anyways, I hope this helps with towels of ALL styles !!! Some may even have a few areas of beaded embroidery on them too !!! Decorative I suppose.....

Beach towels are plentiful, colorful, eye catching and here toward the summer winding up to a close they must be on sale soon......hope so !!!

Enjoy !!! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment