Monday, July 8, 2019

Snowcone + popsicle !!!! Glitter + sequins !!!!!

I have been seeing many snowcone shacks !!!! Oh I just LOVE snowcones during the summer !!!! I enjoy most flavors of the snow cones and their color hues are a vast array of coloring, mostly brights !!! The advertising for those snowcone shacks are always ombre, cutesy, colorful rainbow !!! I have seen those portable food truck snowcone trucks !!!!! Kona brand one I just adore the ices !!!!

Slush Puppy and ICEE are similar and I enjoy these brands as well IF I can find them, OR ???? The sonic slushies, it has something to do with me enjoying the ices !!!! Nice, cool, refreshing fruity tastes to these during the harsh hot summer season !!!! I enjoy the icy frozen treats, of ANY popsicles brand or the homemade quick prep at home !!!

I found many cutie colorful snowcone and popsicle print items on the internet and the color hues are BEAUTIFUL !!!! My mind adores the color hues goes crazy for the color ombre of the snowcones merchandise and the popsicles items !!! Cutesy, colorful, prints and wares for us each to enjoy !!!! Kawaii has PLENTY as well, you know I find that kawaii merchandise VERY alluring, cutie !!!!

-- jewelry
-- fabric
-- clothing prints
-- shoes
-- plush
-- stickers
-- stationary
-- decorations
-- crafts, oriental trading and others

Oh, there's a variety !!!!!!

The other sparkle items I LOVE are the sequin + glitter items, just ANYTHING of these I find BEAUTIFUL !!!!! The mermaid shimmer sequins, and the regular sequins that are two sides you brush one way with your hand and it changes to another color folding over a new sequin set, I find these very unique, beautiful of many items !!!! The glitters are variety and I LOVE this !!!! Here's the merchandise I find totally outrageous, gotta have these of the glitters and sequins !!!! Mostly on the internet or at stores, variety !!!!:::::::::

-- dresses !!!!! Oh my goodness !!!
-- shoes
-- blankets
-- fabric
-- journals, notebooks, writing pens
-- glasses to wear
-- jewelry
-- hair accessories
-- clothing character patches, iron on
-- stickers
-- crafts
-- ANY clothing !!!
-- pillows
-- decorations 
-- mermaid snuggie blankets !!! All sizes !!!
-- unicorn items as well Rainbocorn toys !!!! Lovely !!!

Variety !!! Anything kawaii as well of these !!!! Oooh NICE !!!!

I find those Pillow Pets, very cutie and colorful !!! Aww !!!! I want one !!! They are character pillows, animal shapes !!!! Nice for relaxing !!!!

Pave, jewelry is the next item I wish to speak of I find it most jewelry stores on the internet as well, different unique, jewelry, use of the metal working, find at most jewelry stores, purchase as gifts to another or for yourself !!!!!! All prices, variety of Pave jewelry !!!!! Search for on the internet or at local jewelry stores, ALL prices, styles !!! Interesting !!!!

Hope you find these NICE as I also think so !!!!!

LOVE, julie !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment