Wednesday, July 31, 2019

fairy jar lights !!!! Perfume bottle items !!!! Pink + black color items !!!

I was looking on the internet for unique light ideas and I found some of the cutest lights !!!! They are often the mini light strands all color hues, but mini, placed interior colorful jars, with other miniature items, such as the mini fairy garden statues + fairy statues, you may even find Tinkerbell fairy mini to place interior these exciting fairy light jars !!!   Tinkerbell items as well, cutie fairy !!!!

The fairy lights do not light up much, but I think nice for a bedroom light or maybe bathroom light, so we can see at night ONLY........mini batteries supply the power I think !!! I think it is something unique to me, I seem to think those mini fairy items are adorable !!!!

Some may include the tiny fairy and / or fairy gardens interior the lighted jars already, BUT if not included ???? EASY to find the miniature fairy statues + mini fairy garden items IF you prefer !!!! I find some at local craft stores and online / internet !!!! ALL styles !!!

PERFUME BOTTLE ITEMS !!!! Neat !!!
I found a few new to me prints and stickers last week at a store, on sale the perfume bottle sticker sets, very old style look to them, and the colorful plain bottle prints stickers as well, just another different idea pattern to see !!! I think the vintage look of the perfume bottles items are nifty !!!! I find jewelry, clothing prints, fabric prints, iron on patches for clothing, decorations, of the perfume bottles, some French with this as well to decorate with !!!! NICE.

PINK + BLACK !!!!!
 The pink and black color combo is often associated with perfume bottle items, and I am seeing quite a few ALL color hues for these as well......PINK + BLACK color combo on PLENTY cutesy items for us to see !!!!

PINK + BLACK clothing, jewelry, shoes, baby items, pet items,  boxes, hats, perfume bottles, sequin items, pillows, bedding, much as the Victoria Secret items !!! Purses, oh EVERYTHING !!!! Beautiful !!!! Nice look to this color combination !!!!

Oh, it's early am, another hot temperature day of summer to go through today.........days seem much longer, tiresome.

LOVE, j !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment