Thursday, May 3, 2018

Blueberry !.....

Blueberry is one of my fave scents, fruit, and desserts / sweets.....

I enjoy the blueberry color also.

They are nice in summer fruit bowls, some summer salads, with strawberries, pineapple, chicken, variety ! Wash salad always before preparing, needs nice vinaigrette dressing ! 

I always like to purchase a small box of them, wash them, eat them in fruit dip, prepare them in pastries, cheesecake !!!  ;)

I have forever chosen blue candies, and blueberry scents, blue raspberry items all ! Very colorful, beautiful as well.....

Blueberry doll is a pretty blueberry friend of Strawberry Shortcake, she reminds me of myself ! Blue hair, blue clothes, blue everything ! Haha ! I always thought she was alike me !   ;)

Blueberry muffins, pancakes, Blueberry Toaster Struedel, are forever my fave to purchase or create + bake from mixes, for breakfast ! Wafflebakkers, great value, nice pancakes frozen....

Jimmy Dean blueberry pancakes on a stick, with breakfast sausage interior, these are nice for breakfast also !!!

Blueberry pancake syrup for blueberry pancakes, add a dollop of whipped topping to this !!! I HOP breakfast !  ;)

Mixes, all for blueberry ! Wal-Mart, Target Klondike Kakes !, Save a lot, Aldi, DG, have these, local grocery also ! All nice, I have tried them all......many packets of blueberry bakery item mix to create ! Affordable.

Otis Spunkmeyer, Hostess, Cloverhill, Wal-Mart Bakery fresh blueberry muffins, all quantity, minis too !
Bakery

Blueberry streudels, if I can find them, in lone star, cloverhill brands, very nice pastries ! Sam's stores, local grocery.....

I found blueberry hand soap, Lucky brand from DG, smells nice !, I enjoy the nicely scented fruity soaps also.....

The blueberry cereals mini wheats, I enjoy, very pretty, sweet ! But affordable.....

Blue raspberry items all I enjoy ! Very sweet and sour taste to these candies, pretty !

Some bath items scented blueberry, mouth balm, too !

My fave, Blueberry cheesecakes, some frozen, some you create with plain cheesecake recipe, or mixes, just add blueberries ! Available most stores or online.....

Blueberries !!!

Love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment