Saturday, May 12, 2018

chickens and other farm home decor !!!.......

Nice sunshiney morning......

I awoke this morning thinking about the kitchen and all home decorations I have purchased a few on sale, and I wish for many others I am seeing right now online or in farm supply stores, or those home interior stores.....

I always have to purchase something farming, countryside home, or cowboy life to decorate my home, porch, yard, with ! Kitchen --- I always enjoy farming + chicken themes for decorating.......all yellow hues of paint for kitchen or country charm colors, white, beige, or cream colors......

Pale southwest colors of paints for the home interior are best, those that are too dark, too depressing I say ! Adore !

I enjoy white tiles + grout for the floors of a home, very bright much cleaner than carpets ! Less fuss ! Better for homes because carpets harbour allergens, pet mess, stains, cause asthma........carpets are easily filthy gross ! Icky ! Dust mites live in the carpets.....yikes ! Fleas too ! So white tiles much better, more bright + cheerful, easy to sanitize clean weekly now !  Best for pets too !   ;)

Chicken, chicken scratch decorations !, cows, pigs, roosters, rabbits, tractors ( John Deere ) all cowboy, horses, lambs, these decorations are plenty in these characters items, all wares ! Very enchanting, whimsy, simple ! My faves ! I live on a farm.   :)

Statues / figurines of all the farm / barnyard animals, tractors, are available, all sizes, these affordable, cutesy ! Aww !.......decorate your home interior with these, variety of home interior decorations leave there all year !

I just purchased a watercolor, colorful print rooster shirt, looked very much as a real watercolor picture.......I love it ! Comfy !

The colorful metal steel rooster lawn / yard decoration is very nice ! Grand size ! I love these ! I see them much everywhere ! All prices. Or decorate your porch of your home with these, an idea maybe.

And.......I enjoy all the yard Spinny decorations as well, metal / steel ! Grand size + tall, the wind blows these to spin, all flowers, designs, others available, I know those are enjoyable to watch spin with the wind.......place in your yard !

Sunflowers are a fave cheerful, bright flower of mine, I try to find sunflower decorations / items all for collecting for my home interior, kitchen or bedroom, or any room......I love any sunflower variety plant, these are hardy for heat weather elements ! All beautiful + cheerful......all sizes to plant exterior home or in window sill pottery, just remember to water daily, moisture needed.....

Daisy flower decorations, any of these are cutesy to decorate your home interior with, variety of daisy items to decorate within home, very nice, adore these also.....

Wall border ! How tos ------  ;)

The prepasted colorful country charm, farm, cowboy, flowers, designs, patterns, chicken, barnyard animals, tractor prints, wall affix border is a nice added decor to the wall high above on sides near ceiling......I have affixed these to my walls often......tedious work, standing on sturdy chairs, need helpers to affix to the wall area, neatly, in line...................I fold my wall border in halves, white sides together........then I place this in plain, clean, no soap bath tub water, run through, hold down just a few seconds til all water runs over entirely.............carry to wall, let drip excess water, then unfold, stand in chair, have chairs next to one another, hold above heads, affix to wall, press down, brush down with hand to affix !!! Haha ! I know this !  Much stretching + tedious work, same as wall paper !............if needed for those wall decoration borders NOT prepasted, there is wallpaper paste available, glues to wall !...........I enjoy the farm, chicken other barnyard wall border prints available in these !!! Cutesy !

Find online, Wal-Mart ( sometimes ) hobby lobby, or Tractor Supply, often have these, online best to look + see.

Bringing farm life interior your home with these decorations is very nice, colorful, I love !

Love, j !




No comments:

Post a Comment