Tuesday, May 22, 2018

More screams, help !

Very tired.

Yesterday drove to Anadarko.

Screams on vehicle, my waves terrible, every time I drive there to and from the screaming is terrible, upsetting as usual, exhausts me, my mom and grandma hear noises, crickets, roar sound ping ping on their waves.....hacked !

Screams about OkCity, dea, fbi, busted had to go to prison bitch ! Fat ass bitch ! You think you're so damn smart bitch all the M crtl family left ! You are all rich spoiled f you bitch ! You have to be involved in this ! Wow, I really didn't know I was rich and spoiled, news to me a hole ! I struggle, I am a good person, never spoiled + rich !!!! I think you all are cry babies busted traffickers, drug heads !!! More crap with those OkCity fbi dea, loser trash !

Screaming about oil basin, your m family here ! Money oil !!! F you bitch ! Screaming about DJ, F him ! He thinks he's so much better too not involved has to be in this !

Screams about Japanese some dumb loser trashes incest mother going ! My mom's gone ! F you ! My son is just 18 ! Gone ! My family is over f you bitch ! Twinzee screaming names, his mama's tittys, money he doesn't have on something you blogged bitch ! F you ! Red F kids, babies ! Inbred ! They gone F you bitch ! You did this bitch to my family ! Some insane psychotic screwed in the head incest hillbilly, Japanese sounding cry baby followed me up there, along with others...

Some woman short blonde hair some little girl Brown eyes, screaming on my waves Justin's baby right there !!! More of that ! Screaming about Philip, Mark M crtl they own this Wal-Mart, Mark said mumbled.....he's something ?????

Larger woman bleach hair at Braums staring, following us setting with tall man older beard gray, staring setting across from us, I hear ping ping, they both stared annoying weirdos ! Followed us to Wal-Mart same as other woman, and kid.....fakes in masks, suit ! Suspicious up to hacking I know....creepy !

Calling me a fat ass, you can't shop in here fat ass get out bitch ! Nothing for you in here ! F you ! F you bitch ! We get your estate, everything for us bitch ! They give us it all now ! Non stop.

Non stop screaming, about T, he's mad he hates you so do J they kill you bitch ! Mad at you over this land money we have ! F you bitch !????????? 

Screams about the B family on my grandpa's side, up there, non stop......damn !

While at Wal-Mart non stop screams about Rob Bon, from sterling being pastor at my great grandma Ms old church on the interstate, Rob Bon and his wife you know they are here bitch ! Preaches at this M crtl church bitch !????? They are having funeral now coming to see you bitch right now !  ??????? I did see a parking lot full of cars there as we drove into town beginning of drive to Darko....

Screaming non stop about tulsa, Ada, ty, money from up Owasso, land money, I get that ! Cookbook neer bitches money, ranch !??????? Non stop screaming.....had enough !

Screams about Z going insane, fake, real, dead alive, Kenz, f them dead ! We get money now ! He's insane man ! He f his sister aids bitch now ! Laughter about RedF, non stop ! We get money ! He goes !!! This family goes man !!! Japanese man voices ????? Cussing Kenz like crazy ! He won't help ! F him !

Screams about me blogging about famD clothes affordable, money off that or something ????!!!

Cries about H family, that crap bunch, I. h money again more bawl bag cries about that damn money ! Our money ! Not fair ! F them ! Z and K.

Screams about J + A Woodwrd then we see them leaving shoe storage at Cyril, very fake looking masks, screams as we drove home after seeing them ! They are my friends, my family is there ! F you bitch ! Then my Mimi hears ping ping, hollering, bee sounds louder, and my mom also ! We get money off their estate $ 4 mil off Woodwrd crtl ! We play this bitch !

 Good grief trash ! Stop yelling !!!!! Stop hacking !!! cry babies blaming me the whole drive to and from darko and DJ, my mom, Mimi ! F you mfers spoiled brat f you all rich m crtl family ! F you fat ass ! I think this b.s. all this trash needs kicked to the curb gone totally, this is insane drug addict nutso trash, stevie and his screaming blaming me, he's high, messed up with these weirdos, make him calm down if I have to talk to him, go take his meds or something ! Damn ! Calling me a fat ass whale, all the time ! Said Japanese bitch dresses up like fat ass blonde to make fun of your weight bitch ! So I guess I'm supposed to look like that bitch at Braums ????????

Damn ! I know I've got weight problems but I have had female problems my body has had surgery, you live my life bitches then see how damn good you look trash, I'm not a drug head slut ! I Never have been and I'm not Asian !!!! Everybody's a fat whale if you're not a size -- 1 to a slut ! And you're not involved and never smoking a meth rock pipe or coke head bitch like they are ! F you teenys trash sluts men and women ! Incest weirdos ! You look like shit too midget trash sluts ugly !

Harassing me about plastic surgery all the time, aids, cancer, tumors, drugs sex, people on tv, money, money, money, you get everything fat ass bitch ! F you whale ! Not fair I don't get that f you ! We are taking estate now bitch we will kidnap you ! You raise your family this son he is brothers son you raise him ! He needs money f you for not caring ! Yeah if he has a kid the damn thing can get the hell outta my life trash fug baby I'm NoT taking care of that trash and neither is my mother ! ClintK trash he screamed at me 20 yrs out here about money I didn't know him ! F you fat bitch ! That a hole followed me everywhere in masks he yelled I'm gonna get that estate money bitch for what you did to me and everybody fat bitch ! Goddamn you're a fat hoss bitch ! Ol sterling town cry baby snob trashes ! High school and more jeff M, wah wah fug ! Wah wah like I give a damn what anybody thinks says about my fat ass ! Lol....yawn !

They're all burned up trash crtl, Sandy p Philip mark m crtl worshippers pity party for a gazillion losers ALL trash who ruined their own damn lives, wanna kill me over some money I don't even have or own blame my fat whale ass ! No brains I laugh at them all ! dumb asses ! Snobs ! They all thought they were good lookin, sporty important, better than everyone ! Yeah whatever high school brats crtl hating on me for their troubles ! Blaming T for everything too wrong ! Haha ! Cry baby bitchin 20 yrs out here ! Snobs, hateful, go hide in the church stir up more crap big wheels !

Whole damn world and town sterling school, all losers blaming me and those left not involved ! Trash ! Wah ! Go raise your own damn nasty trash incest baby ! All obsessed with everything I do or where I go, try to hide my cellphone numbers, harass me scream, obsessed with movies, fake, sex, drugs, all losers, messed up high on damn drugs ! And inbred hillbillies ! Sick of it !

Dea fbi OkCity screaming something about we need jobs we have to keep playing masks f you bitch ! Then they said they create more mess to waste my life so f you bitch you never get help or that estate you own bitch ! We keep wasting time because we can for us ! We matter you don't loser fat ass ! Bitch ! Screaming the same about M and his family you all screwed us over everywhere in this bitch !!! F you and M you both did this to us you get everything ! You never see it we kill you for money all this you did to us !

Screams about a burnt up ol damn house over east money off some house, trash ! Mark m he's the one said.....mumbling, cleaning a house some crap ?????

Whatever more b.s.. I am so sick and tired of all this !!! I cannot make it another year like this hearing this I will fall over......exhausted.

j.










No comments:

Post a Comment