Wednesday, May 30, 2018

work thru obstacles + challenges.....

It's always something gone wrong ! Last night the air conditioner stopped turning outdoors, and it becomes very hot interior home ! It is an old air conditioner, and it is very difficult to find ancient parts for it ! :(

I always am faced with turmoil, obstacles, a fierce challenge daily ! Very stressful worrying every summer about this stupid ratty old air conditioner stopping ! When not feeling well, 100 degree temps make me feel worse.....very upsetting....

The air conditioner was worked on minor work right now, so far ! Yikes, biting my nails scared !   :(

Life is often overwhelming ! We all go thru these troubles, road blocks, trials, set backs ! Sometimes I think way too many troubles ! Sadly, but just apart of life......oh well...

Challenges + obstacles in our way in life we HAVE TO work thru to get to the next one it seems often.....Too much ! We have so many things to complete to get thru to the END of troubled days.....Exhausting it seems...

KEEP working thru these days of stress to get to the happier, less stressful.....NEVER GIVE UP.

I usually enjoy knocking down all of the obstacles in my path of life, keep working diligently.....work thru troubles, never cease !

Seems as though I have always had chaos or a challenge in my way. Persistence, determination, strength, ingenuity, smarts, these ways, all help us battle thru crap that hinders us. You know more work, troubles on the way all the time. Be wise !

Kick down one challenge, done, it's over ! Then another awaits. Continuous, eventually ENDS sometime ! DO NOT cry ! Stay on your feet, keep fighting thru these obstacles !  ;)

Find your challenges, what is your trouble ? Step back analyze your problem / work, Figure out how to END it, PLAN, then attack your challenge full force, NEVER STOPPING, til you succeed, it may take half your life ! But NEVER give up trying to work thru it !!!

Continuous working, TEAMWORK, determination, Never giving up, staying strong ENDS troubles often quicker......I just become very ANGRY and END what the problem is, the best way I can, I never cease !  Sure, I become upset, angry, sad, let down by life, but that puts a fire within my heart + soul + mind to be more determined to stop my problems, or whatever is my challenge............

Life keeps throwing a lot of b.s., but I just throw it back cleaned up neatly, nicely, clean ! Haha !   ;)

Going thru these bad sad days, remain level headed, strong, pure of heart, sustain strength, clean up all life's difficult challenges......you will succeed in time !

Be strong. Never stop trying. Never give up.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment