Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Things I found !....

Just went to town, and I find a few things I like !

Just randomness ! Laugh !  ;)

Taffy candy ! I have always enjoyed this old time fave ! I seem to prefer them more colorful ! More flavorful, all varieties of Taffy candy, Saltwater, Laffy Taffy, Big Hunk, Rainbow Taffy, Annabelles, Mary Janes, Peanut butter chews,  Bit o Honey, more !

Silly String !  This is something that is nice to celebrate with ! Interior of can, spray into air, very colorful, variety, affordable, exciting ! I have forever enjoyed this party aisle special ! Just DO NOT EVER spray into others faces, DO NOT EVER spray into pets faces, DO NOT let anyone ingest, and DO NOT let pets ingest !!! Toxic to ingest, be watchful, spray outdoors if possible, away from faces of everyone + pets ! Nice celebration idea.  ;)

Confetti cannons ! I find these, very colorful, beautiful, exciting, whimsical ! Love these ! Very pretty, for everyone, all prices, sizes, celebrate or just enjoy these into air always....

Glow in the dark balloons ! Fill interior with air from mouth, follow instructions, press down, stars, all patterns, colorful, beautiful ! I adore ! Wal-Mart, Party City, all party stores......celebrations, for fun, or enjoy, something different !

Pinwheels ! Old time fave, very sheeny, sparkles, colorful, exciting, enjoy the spin every summer, cutesy ! Decorate with these also, place in flower container, with flowers or without, decorate your porch with these affixed in pottery ! Very beautiful, and what's best, affordable, everywhere ! I love these.   ;)

Giant jaw breakers candy ! Giant candy colorful ball shape, very strong, just ingest with mouth, DO NOT bite these NEVER bite ! , just enjoy as you can lollys ! Online, most candy stores, I like these for travel, portable, lasts very long time, I think very pretty, colorful swirls, candy......nice in giant size !....all prices.

Enjoy !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment