Sunday, May 27, 2018

inspirational bible verse.....

" Be Strong and Courageous "
Joshua 1 : 9

This is the latest Bible verse I have seen lately at random. Haha ! This message was on a t shirt, interior a store window, there it was !

Sometimes I know Our Lord must be sending me messages from above here to earth randomly, on many signs, things, just to say Pay Attention to me ! I'm here !.......lol

I generally find these messages of inspiration during times when I am upset, sad, angry, confused, not feeling well, very tired......unique weird ways there will be a message somewhere odd,  and I laugh.........inspirational.

These messages are always bible verses or something random pertaining to something I am going through, how I feel or something I am worrisome about.....

This message is about being Strong ! Having the Courage to continue forward, Never give up.   ;)

Nice for us all.

Love, j !

No comments:

Post a Comment