Saturday, May 5, 2018

More screams......letter..

Well.....screamed at me all the way to lawton yesterday down hwy 7 about sterling people, going f you bitch ! Rat hairs people, Sandy p, people lroy, Janet, people, m crtl over here f you fat ass !

Went into mall screaming as I shopped, browsed, same old crap about you're too fat bitch to wear anything in here get out bitch ! This ruins everything in the mall lawton ft sill !!!!!

Screaming Japanese, fake z, or real going ! his son is over !!!????screaming about fake bro, fake baby stopping by here at home yesterday, relief I was gone when they arrived, bothers me, gross ! Weirdness with me, but I wasn't there this time !

More hollering about that estate stuff, and screaming You get everything bitch f you ! We come to kill your ass bitch !!! You don't get anything we stole it washdc, we own it bitch !

More plotting to burn something down, and hacking stores atop ?????? Screaming about dfw, OkCity, washdc, Pennsylvania ????? Screaming they own land to Arkansas, screaming about m crtl sick of hearing about that b.s. all the damn time had it !!! Your family did this to us bitch you owe us ! Govt owes us money we work to kill bitch !!!! Whatever this is all about hacking to kill, we take over now !!!

Screams about N family, I. h again that weirdos money, his hair ????? Whatever with that one ! Screaming about cement, r. Springs, building business somewhere for sluts to work, Coffey family over east, drunk Dana at feed store Duncan, she was from s town Sandy p people, hippie ?????

Something, about Mr c dying got killed old one ???? Screams about bshaw house, Rogers dump, lez crap, tranny, screaming about their male parts being huge, weirdo crap, bukkakeee ??? Whatever that means ???? Something sick about dongs be kongin all nite we be longin ???? Weirdo moaning sounds I could hear !........sickos....

The wedding party is here ! Crtl wedding in Marlow ! The wedding is this weekend I'm going !!!?????? I guess some whore is getting it ! Screaming about diabetes bitch ! You have it bitch now ! And talking about titties, nips, gross talking ! Tit size matters to a man !!! Dongs gotta be Kong !!!???? log tree trunk dongs ! , damn that's big !!! Over and over daily about this sicko weirdos !!!???????? All obsessed with that or something ! Pu### is big over here ! Hair down there braiding it ??????!!! That is sicko perv ! Talking about sluts hair problems down there, big hairy holes !!!????? Gross.

Anyways, more of that nonsense, non stop, weddings, clothes ????? Screaming about money off this that over east ????? Japanese restaurants, screaming about investing ????? Dallas people mad about all this bitch !??????? Babies and dhs assistance checks from govt ?????? We get one !

More screams about passed away, your grandparents, cats, dog, die bitch ! Health techs have to help you now you ruined everything get no help now bitch ! Screams just endless screaming.....chachachacha, scuffy sound......

Tell Ronny, I love ya ! Thanks for caring about me, I miss ya ! Thanks to you all for helping me get through all this, it's very scarey, the screams, hacks, sats,  and creeps, stalkers  following me ! S town that are good, I love ya, for knowing the truth about me as a person, and telling everyone of those weirdo sorrys off !!! Tell M and L, S, Z everybody thanks for caring, love ya !   ;)

Tell the med health techs I love you guys all, and those I haven't met ! You saved my life ! I'm sorry you all have to help me, wish you had a break, my body is a mess after I got hacked ! Very depressed that happened to me, still scared I may die from this screaming, exhausts me ! Thank you guys all !!! Hope to see you soon.  :(

Thanks sorry another letter, hate to bother you, but letting ya know what they are screaming down here at my waves.

Tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment