Saturday, May 19, 2018

tranquil + calming music.....fajitas !

Enjoyed the day, just created chicken fajitas for supper ! These are nice !   ;)

I seem to think that fajita seasoning of the chicken is best, better taste to the meat ! Beef, pork, chicken, Wash under kitchen water faucet, place on drying paper towel, then I tenderize with utensil after placing meat on cutting board.......

I place my tenderized, deboned meats ( whichever I prefer ) for fajitas.....I place the meat into plastic Ziploc bag, pour interior on top the meat the fajita marinade sauce ! Yum ! Smokey, flavorful, spicy taste ! Let this set in Ziploc two hours, the meat absorbs the fajita marinade.......several brands of the fajita marinade....

After two hours, of the meat setting interior the Ziploc bag sealed, covered in fajita marinade, I then cut the tenderized, marinated meat into small narrow strips......Place interior frying pan, small amount of canola oil if frying grilling chicken fajitas.......

I cut up red bell pepper, some onion, fry with the meat, cover with pan lid, sort of Smokey heat cook thoroughly the pepper + onion.....when well done, I prefer to take flour tortillas, warm on plate in microwave several of the flour tortillas ! Then place a few small or grand size tortillas on dinner plate, fill with the mix ! 

I use sour cream on top this, and a special fajita sauce I create at home....I enjoy these wonderfully ! A fave.

Nice to place lime juice onto mix also, more flavor !

Nice simple supper at home.

I listened to some of the tranquil instrumental, New age, music today that I adore !

Ahhh, so very calming, peaceful, nice to unwind at the day's end listening to.........very much mind influencing music, slows you down, calms your stress levels....very beautiful !

I have a few music cds of the Tranquil, Spa therapy instrumental music, very easy to relax to, NO singing, just music....

It helps your mind, relax, I prefer it over most loud boisterous music !.....haha !

Very much emotional, calming, therapeutic music, I'd recommend it to everyone.....Relax at day's end....or listen all through the day if you can + wish to ! Cds in vehicle CD players, listen there as you drive if you wish this ! 

Many cds online and Wal-Mart has several to purchase enjoy, affordable music cds.....often very pretty CD cover art......

These are nice cds to listen to interior your home during day as you clean, prepare meals, nap / rest, or just relax.....very, very, needed ! I enjoy listening at home on portable CD players......play aloud through home or just on CD player earphones !........love it !

This music is nice to help pets relax also, my pets always nap listening to these calming music cds.......pet therapy too !

Have troubles resting / going to sleep at nighttime ? Try this beautiful music at night, I go to rest / fall asleep peacefully..... Zzz.

When I have had pain issues throughout my life, suffering terrible pain from arthritis and bone / joint troubles, this calming music has helped me to remain calm as painful days have been plenty most my life, it calms my mind, the pain seems to not be so harsh to my body........just my opinion, try it yourself !    ;)

Symphony / Orchestra music cds also available these are the same, very relaxing, beautiful.......Ahhh.....Nice !

Music is very therapeutic, calming, inspiring, emotional, de - stress, unwind with music, feel better !

Enjoy !

Love, julie


No comments:

Post a Comment