Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Letter another one.....

Screams on my waves two days worth I'm blogging about.

Screaming about Kenny and h oil well money over east and at basin, screaming about my grandpa's interest in basin he owns ! They will kill your grandma for that money bitch ! Been screaming this for years, and then got their nose in her business about grandpa Ben oil well bit / part.......they screamed this for years, at it again......T gets that oil well over east he said f him f that ahole!!!! So whatever that's about....

Screaming about a house they are building north of Marlow for themselves and for a lot of people, we get money make the house for our people !!! They cannot stop us !!! We take your money bitch !!!??????? All kinds of people.....

Town over east Bailey, screaming about take over, houses, land we get that bitch !!! Houses for rent, we do not leave !!! You will leave die bitch !!!

More chachachacha scuff sounds and screams on vehicle Windows, my waves, at stores off my bedroom fans, appliances sounds like a robot talking in my bedroom fan !!! Cannot rest ! It is very sweltering too hot in my bedroom when the weather is hotter, I have to use the fans, doesn't cool much, I become sicker, every time........robot talking or battles, screaming on my fans........Tired of this.

Screaming about babies over east, dhs money, we make more babies get more money I give them this money !!! They are screaming. I am seeing More babies at stores, nasty ol mom's on drugs......sicko. up to something about this corruption. Too much.

Blaming me for around here towns all ruined fat ass bitch ! F you whale ! Something about chinzee ????

R Sullivan and m Sullivan k Sullivan, showing up trying to talk to me all the time, weirdos, been seeing them years, they told me already gone, so if so too creepy ! Staring following.........just too much !

OkCity screams we are coming to kill you bitch OkCity crtl fbi !!! We will kill you bitch ! This estate is ours you are over the govt is killing you bitch !!!!?????

Washdc over ! We come down to you and kill you now f you whale !!! Said they are bringing more down here to kill you you cannot have estate he says he owns your ass bitch ! Make a whore out of you bitch ! Rape you bitch it is happening now !!! OkCity they screamed ! Yeah losers I'm sick of your pathetic b.s. ! Annoying. Cry baby brats adults ! Out of my life, waves !!! Too much.

At chicksha Wal-Mart yesterday, Screaming You won't buy anything at car dealership ! You won't buy anything at Wal-Mart we will set you and your mom grandma up bitch to kill you ! Followed us to car oil change grandma pickup, set there staring mad watching us getting out phones, trying to hack.....small......I can tell what's up dumb asses ! Stupid.

Screaming about R family, f them ! They did this ! F them ! More about Mara sick of hearing about that and those idiots she was messing with !!! Annoying.

The wedding !!! Screaming about this wedding they are all excited to scream about Tom Tom mccracks is getting hitched yee haw !  Stupid idiots. Some other wedding also, so this is what's up I think ????

Fake black couple at the bbq at chicksha watching everyone, set in car, taking pictures with phones, weirdness, masks....Jake's, screams about that dump non stop you ruin everything bitch ! Stay out !????????

Screams they made checks in my name, dressed up as me to go cash in on my account several banks, Marlow too ?????? Better not have !!!! Trash !

More hollering about m crtl !!!! So damn tired of this crap !!! Years and years hollering about the whole nasty gang and their babies they had with them, how they raped them, how they owe them money, how loyal they are to m crtl, running banks all businesses at Darko, threats all the nastiness that m crtl did but they are loyal to marktay and philliptay so sick of this hillbilly junk........my family only uses, makes fun of, and abuses on all sides of this corruption, I told those losers that when I was bad hacked, these idiots just blame me for all their damn mess !!! Those people nuts anyway like them ! All trash !

Tulsa Ada screaming about they are going f her and M f them ! All kinds it sounds and screams about their local yokel BS......???? His mess......m crtl !!!!

Something about hacking weather sat equipment in the area, and hacking vehicles sat key rings ????? Up to something plotting about that, so better watch for that......hollering this for years ! Scarey.

Heard yesterday on my waves beep noises, screams over bshaw house, Rogers, Chad dump of losers.......we work there bitch ! Now I have to leave !!!! Dea crooked....as always good ol Oklahoma at its best, the finest crooked  unprofessional dea fbi there are......still going ! Dumb asses !

Screaming about land they get and want ! F the govt ! We are taking our part bitch ! I worked my ass off out here f them f you bitch !!! Land we sell !!!??????? Whatever that is all over ???

Screams about money houses we get we are buying all to use them dea gives us money for this f them ! We are here !!!

Felt bad yesterday from hearing all this, exhausted, hurting, but thank you to shutting down my never ending girl blood problems ( I feel somewhat better without that ) and helping me calm down yesterday, I start feeling like I may pass out, nauseated also......hurting all over, from whatever, just regular old pains I have always had, arthritis, or heat outdoors hurting me......just need more rest / sleep....+ peace.....thank you health techs !!! Love ya !

Thanks, j.






No comments:

Post a Comment