Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hologram items, peacock birds, flamingos !.....

Recently bought a new bag ! It was very affordable and iridescent in color, hologram sheen ! Very beautiful, rainbow effect when shining under lights, or under sun's rays, just like a rhinestone or diamond looks + sparkles !

Hologram is something quite interesting, new to admire.........lol......plenty of colorful holograms available, on many items, clothing, bags, shoes / boots, notebook covers, all sizes, prices, very enchanting to behold !

Sheen, sparkle, shiny, two dimensional, colorful, rainbow effect, everything beautiful.......aww..... love it ! Thought I'd share about how pretty hologram is.....

I was looking at a book today I have and I found the peacock bird's pictures on some clothing, oh, these are beautiful birds ! My fave colors, turquoise, blues, greens, breathtaking to see the peacock birds........they speak loudly ! Nice feathers to fan out / display.......the colorful feather patterns are nice, they have ! 

I find plenty of items with the peacock bird colors + designs on them, many to collect, choose from........to honor the pretty bird ! Clothing, fabrics, lawn decor, jewelry, bags, bedding, decorations, shoes, on and on with these ! I have a fabric swatch of the peacock birds feather prints, very nice ! 

The pretty fluorescent pink, sometimes coral color Flamingo birds are something quite special, I adore bright fluorescent colorful hues, and the Flamingo is Beautiful, quite tall, long legged, I find them very wonderful birds.......they love water, and being playful, quiet mostly...........I find several items for them, very cutesy ! Clothing, towels, lawn decor, jewelry, home decor, plushys, inflatables, party celebrations wares, summer bird !!!    ;)

These birds both are very special + pretty ! I enjoy reading about their natural habitats, their ways.........we MUST keep safe + protect these amazing birds !

These birds are nice to honor + celebrate with wearing prints of them, carrying bags, wearing clothing of pictures, embroidery of them, or decorations for home interior and exterior home, or wherever !

Enjoy !

Love Julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment