Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Letter more harassing screaming.....

More terrible non stop screaming yesterday, all day on my waves as I drove went to m town on hwy 81 scuffy, Chajachaja noise.......No more health tech for you bitch ! You ruined this yourself ! Japanese Cwfd man over we kill you ! Bitch !......ping noise down my road on my waves, hollering, running mouth off at my waves, teeny man hiding from me driving mail vehicle lime green, hid from me, same teeny man, looked as wig, mask.

Screaming about Heffington Rd Palace, on that road !!!! Non stop ! Hwy 62 ! F them m ' fees ! Get over here f you ! More coming noooooow !!!!! Sending more !????????Whatever that is.......Sick of this.

Oil city ! Oil there, we get land ! F Dallas !

Screams about dfw, Wichita Dallas, Austin Texas ! Hey, ya, ya, ya !!!! Heavy perfume, big drinkin, big dongin ! Da dong, Dong, Dong, we be kongin, all nite bitch !???????Sicko nasty weirdos !!!!!!

Hwy 7 we get that one, easy f you ! F this bitch Dallas dfw !!! ????????Whatever ?????

Bev Pel, Tangles hairstyle ! M crtl they're here ! They got this, working there goddesses !!!! Love ya bitches !!!!??????????? Something about Philip and that sexin on Beverly ?????? He loved her ! Sickos I am sick and tired of hearing about that junk ! Barf !

Japanese trafficking way to be ! Screams about Kawaii, in Japan, Italy screams ??? Egyptian crtl people free them !???????Whatever that means ????

Ts mad again !!!!?????? Hollering that....???

Teenys driving toward me in pelley equipment truck glaring at me on my mimis road as I drove west by myself, several of them in the vehicle, looked high as can be !!! That hitting you in vehicle junk has gotta stop !!!!! They deliberately try to hit me always on that road ! Scarey, gotta stop this crap now dangerous !!!! They are trying to hit me !!!  5 yrs ago as I was hacked I remember them screaming We hit all you not involved J family bitch !!!! We kill you now in roll over wreck bitch !!!! 

So they been trained to kill hit vehicles at right angle to roll your vehicle wreck kill you, said they tried to do that to G. one morning driving to work early morning, then he had wreck hwy 7, then two years ago they succeeded and hit my mom in that car she was driving on hwy 7 after she drove to hospital to see my grandpa, I arrived to pick her up at channel 7 station, stevie screaming on my waves, then dressed up as Jeremy Osborn behind me on hwy ????? Screams Rhiannon hit them ! She turned glared at me mad when I got there ! She was very tall, in mask of Lynn B. From Tulsa news anchor then at 7, she was black eyed, they kept telling me that was Japanese N family, bitch !!!!???????? My mom said she deliberately drove right out and hit her from the side road on purpose !!!! Sorry trash !!! and this is allowed to go on !!!?????? Screaming they tried to kill her so we can kill you bitch !!! They take you over then bitch ! You are next ! Kill you off bitch get estate fat ass !!! 

Then month ago tried hitting us in vehicle near the Woodlawn alexdr road east of here !!!! How's this fair to us ! We are innocent, never been involved in any of this trash ! Trying to assassinate us too they screamed !!! Terrified ! Sick of these Japanese weirdos, why move all this trash down here ?????? Some of the most dangerous, creepy, weirdo high all the time, insane, incest filthy people ! Following me all the time, I think it is very dangerous for them to know all my whereabouts, my business, to be allowed to hack me follow me everywhere, terrifying I can't get any help !!!

All those trashy people are over east are hillbillies, we have always heard about that mess over east you can disappear from east of 81...... hillbillies, incest, trash ! Just creep show freaks.......nasty disgusting, upsetting......they kill, kidnap, rape you, you're gone ! Sick of this filth, trash following me everywhere being allowed to get close to me in stores for years now, harass me, run off their mouths at me, and stalk me, trying to hit my vehicle on purpose, trying to spit aids blood on me, following me all over stores trying to get me to look at them, obviously in masks, getting in my way staring trying to sell me drugs or touch me, way too close trash ! They stink too, like poop, pee, rotten fish.....Sick as hell !!!

Tired don't feel good, exhausted.

Help. J


No comments:

Post a Comment