Friday, May 25, 2018

tired, a letter !...

Non stop screams as I traveled to chicksha, made me feel sick, pass out feeling....Too tired to keep listening to his crap and their crap, very messed up screaming high on drugs bad messed up !!!!

Keep screaming about aids cancer, screaming about money off his mom's money he thinks he should have that I know nothing about !!!! Blaming me and his brother for everything You and B are goody goodys you get everything bitch ! My mom's money this ruins everything bitch you fat ass ! Japanese screaming, stevie together

Screaming about his Japanese girlfriend being over, calling me a fat ass every time I leave the house, he is with some Japanese girl voice screaming, then a Asian male screaming about his mother going and her kids.....screaming about his black sister ? Stevie has one ??? And his Japanese family he has been living with stealing for ???? 

Screaming at me about some old dress I had in high school they got from garage sale at church, and I was an embarrassing fat ass in it ! They had this online, off the creek we took this nasty fat whale dress you wore and sold it from the church garage sale, the sluts made fun of you online and wore the dress on the creek ! Everyone laughs at what a fat ass you are ! So embarrassing how fat and ugly you are bitch ! Whale ! Said they stole an old bra out of my trash can 20 yrs ago and a pair of my underwear that I had used to work in the field wearing old clothes that are worn........he said they took these to fbi dea to laugh at my fat ass over !!!!???????? I been told Shaun gay bitch did this because of who I am sent these to la to sluts to laugh about holey clothes ????? Dumb ass ! They're old clothes why dig in my trash for my old discarded clothes ??????! Said they did this to M and his brother also ??????! Creeps !

Said Shaun gay bitch also got into my grandparents houses and mine looking for money and shot black men in the head in their houses and mine while we were gone during the day ?????? Ian did this I know they said also !!! Why ?????? Hillbilly trash ! Fbi dea knew about all this circus and more had to clean up blood in the houses, aids, hep c everywhere ???? Did this when I was baby to in this stupid house here also several times all pilfering in this house, theft, while gone, letting crtl people in the house ! Then whacking all over everything while we were gone in the house ????? I wouldn't be surprised about nothing ! Dumb asses !

Circus and loser jealous drug head clowns !, what a joke ! Trash family Philip, Sandy, Linda t, Ian the whole cry baby smart ass know it all bunch ! and loser crtl cry baby dea fbi garbage !!!! Unprofessional trash ! All of them good ol Oklahoma fbi dea ! At it for years against me and my family not involved, I'm lucky to be alive me and my family left and M he's had this trouble also ! All weirdos in crtl obsessed with us trying to kill us ! Screaming blaming hating on him, his family G. And me, my family left for years years now......!!!! Trash crtl weirdos !

Said Japanese and other filth got online put pictures of me in all walks of life making fun of me and my fat ass ??????! Non stop about this junk.......?????........

screaming yesterday about s and l, their mom and brother A, non stop ! They're dead f them ! I lie to you they been dead 20 yrs tried killing you off, obsessed with your money and T over here ! They just work on him he's all that matters fat ass they're gone !!!! F them their bitch mom ! F A's ass !!!!

Stevie and those Japanese whoevers listen to my waves then go run out to town to stores I'm going to and buy everything I am looking for, planning to buy in the store,, don't matter what it is, they buy ALL of it, have for years, and I know they do this ! They buy everything up with their money cards then give it to trash on the creek or throw it in the garbage Just because you are wanting it bitch !!! I have seen them in the stores, might be 89 bras in their buggy always teenys, frowning, glaring, you can tell they know it's me ! We can afford it all bitch fat ass ! Screaming at me in Braums for buying an ice cream carton ! Non stop screaming, We bought all your flavor today bitch ! Alison Japanese princess is having a birthday party tonite ! We bought it all my walnut flavor, so he's screaming like crazy Diabetes ! bitch ! Your fat ass ! We buy all of it bitch ! 

This Alison Japanese bitch, all these fake Zs these weirdos need to STOP stalking me, I'm never going to meet your weirdo asses, I DO NOT EVER want to meet you dumb asses and I DO NOT want to be your friends creepy weirdos Japanese !!!! They got money cards, and going to be your friend marry him Z is ready now to kidnap you bitch ! Had it with these nutso creeps !!! Stalkers ! Twisty top acorn and the gang ! Sick of them !

Screaming about my brother this ugly creep baby of sickness diarrhea baby, goo ball eyes ! Damn ! You raise him bitch ! F you ! It's probably stevies and Japanese baby ! He probably needs child support money for ALL his brood over east !

Sick of his non stop rattling weirdo, drug high crack pipe talk, he's annoying ! He gives me a nervous wreck all the time, at stores, driving, rattling, I'm already tired ! My brain is not a drug head brain, too much rattling makes me nervous ! Sick feeling.

Says he killed my grandparents off 20 yrs ago in their house, my cats he stole took to the creek shot them, killed my dog he's fake out there has aids bitch ! Just non stop, with this junk, screaming about Japanese, his mom, his sister, money !!!

Screaming about Kyle and Texas non stop.

Hates on his brother who has to worry with him, all the time You and B are boy scouts, goody goody, screams about B, other, then blaming me for some h wood plastic surgery about his nose, it's messed up, looks like air holes no nose !!! He sent me a picture grotesque of his nose and looked like a dinosaur  nose holes !!! Gross.

Screaming about my brother money, he had to play him 10 yrs because he's been gone, and he wants all the money off it ???!!! Tried selling you drugs as your brother for years bitch, hacked house too and stole from the house as your brother bitch ! Dea and fbi did this to you bitch ! You have to be involved ! F you ! Make money off you bitch for all of us bitch !

Said he sent aids trash to bathroom yesterday at town to diarrhea in toilet whack aids on toilet stool because I know you need to pee today bitch fat ass ! Blogged ya know....

Screams about OkCity fbi dea busted trash cry baby crap as is screamed daily.....Non stop OkCity said they're killing you kidnap you bitch ! You don't deserve all that money estate bitch ! Whale ! F you bitch ! Never see any of it because you are too boring ! Fat ass ! You don't deserve anything that estate is sold, it's going to be ours here !!! Various voices non stop about this ! Not fair ! I want that ! F you ! Over and over with this....

Tried to find something out on you bitch about drugs !!! F you not involved, more about my J family, f them not involved ! As usual.

F the R family and O family ! F them ! They did this to us ! F DJ he said he gets this ????? F him bitch !

Keep screaming about Z has baby with k and aids bitch !????Whatever that is....Non stop.

Telling me DO NOT put up your pool bitch, every summer now for 5 yrs ! It ruins this up north bitch we will whack in it bitch ! All of them will !??????? I'm tired of living like this because they want to play up north or on this road with sluts, drugs crtl !!!! My poor dog cannot run loose either because of this filth ! Tired of it ! They harass ruin everything or send trash with aids to my yard, I have to check every night on my poor dog !!! Upsets me ! After all this ! Can't rest, sleep, nothing ! I have had it !

Keep saying my dog has to be put to sleep and my cat pumpkin does too ????! Why what's wrong now ????!!!

Crying about their people, Arcadia, Louisiana people sterling, sick of hearing about them, laden that town Kim Han, Kim B, those weirdos, non stop they made a model out of Kim b over in Dallas, she wants to be your friend ! I don't think so bitch !!!!! Annoying trash ! Sluts !

Rachel h screaming about her snobby slut ass and her daughter or something he married ?????! Sick of hearing about all those sluts trash !!! Snobs ! I'm tired don't care !

Screams about half mix, nugget, shortstacks ????? Whoever those idiots are Japanese over east ?????

Apartments at sterling, crap about they're mad about something ??? Japanese black people, Louisiana people there in sterling Sandy p had for years !!! You don't know them !!!! ????? Sure am happy I never met those losers !

Old man against you bitch ! He thinks he owns your estate and gets money now bitch !!!?????? Whoever he is ?

Screams about Jeff Milan weirdo and his raped kids ??? Creepy filth ! Clint k kids are over here bitch !!!????? Like I care ! I don't ! Screaming non stop You can't have anything because we put this trash here to waste your life away, ruined your life because of money and estate, we make more for them here to ruin your life ! Crazy laughter.????

Screamed because We tried to do something to you today bitch !!!???????

Ping ping hacking on my waves all day yesterday.

Screamed we record your thoughts for years you are crazy bitch we lie tell them shit fat ass for money ! Crazy laughter you insane fat ass ! I have heard so many crazy lies about myself out here, doesn't make any sense, vicious, cruel lies, no truth to any of that junk....sicko pervert, creepy stories, they said you are gay, you have fetish????? Whatever that is you prostitute !????? Mms gay in her life she's slut we are too !!! You have to be bitch ! No damn truth to any of that !!! just because I'm single, Christian a total nerd, and they are satanic, drugs,sluts theirselves ! Sick of being run through the mud, accused, false lies, sicko stories, made up, sick of trying to clean up my name, those weirdos do not know me, I'm a straight person ! Never had sex, never married, never took a drug in my life never sold drugs !!! I didn't know even what a crtl was !!! ALWAYS after me for something too many high cracked out weirdo filth ! Scares me. I'm just me, a good person, I'm a nerd, nothing special. 
 They hate me, over something, always have been mean hurtful to me.....that's sad.

Makes me sick all the lies stories I have heard about myself, just creepy disgusting filth, Shaun made up most it they told me, those people do not even know me......!!!! I haven't even met any of those people telling me all this out here, and I don't know most those making up lies at dea fbi !!!! I haven't seen stupid Shaun since 6th grade ! 

Anyways all these embarrassing lies, stories I have heard about myself are filth, upsets me, scares me what people are trying to do to me at fbi dea, spying on my eyes in bathroom, shower camera in attics, I'm tired of being harassed bullied because I'm innocent........then making fun of me for yrs yrs because I don't know anything about this filthy sex talk, this means that is this ! Just creepy gross ! They laugh because I don't know anything about sicko sex junk !!! Oh she's so stupid she don't know what that word is ! Embarrassing gross crap.....I 've never had sex , so who cares ! Make fun of me ! They are obsessed with sex, sluts, and on drugs ! 

Sick of this, whole mess.

j.








No comments:

Post a Comment