Saturday, May 12, 2018

Letter more screaming once again !.....

Very exhausted again, felt nauseous, might pass out yesterday as I traveled to Anadarko.......constant screams about weddings, Egyptian, middle eastern, Japanese the weddings are here now ! ??????? Nasty filth about sex, screaming, disgusting talk..........sick of all that nasty whore talk Chajachaja scuffy sounds.....

Screaming about Mark m he's here ! M crtl ! I work for them ! Then I see little Japanese in nice car going south of Anadarko as we are travelling there.....looked at us, high messed up again....... acorn head weirdo..........then screams at my waves, on pickup windows..........ping ping on my waves my mom Mimi start hearing crickets, roaring sound like the wind blowing in their heads........still hearing it in one ear my mom is, Mimi same yesterday evening..........nauseating.......help ! Hacked ! Sick of this !

Screaming about Anadarko banks, you have money here bitch !!! Get out of here ! Screaming about Lonnies the store in Anadarko, he gay M crtl ! They have money here in that !!!!??????????? Whatever that is about.....

Then screaming about that fishes and loaves store, Ralph owns ????????? They own it we are supporting this ! ????????

Screaming something about DJ ???? He did this f him ! He gets everything ! F him he's rich ! All you M families rich f you ! You get everything ! As I'm sitting at Braums, stevie screaming on my waves, blaming me about money, f you rich bitch !!!!! Your M family bitch, all rich !!!  Screaming about Japanese friends sluts, trash more of that non stop junk !

Then as we are setting at Braums, in walks Mark m face, bears, sunglasses obviously fake, with a woman, in mask there.........staring, messed up or something, followed me around in grocery area of Braums.......weirdos, messed up, creepy, stevie and others screaming it's Mark m !!!! Then they screamed its Z it's him our man !!!!!!! He's here to see you bitch ! Another fake......I just avoided him......

Whatever that's supposed to be about, just high Japanese crap I guess ???? Sick of this. Screaming about rayenell m hair style shop she our friend !!!!!??????

Screaming about Dallas dfw high end shopping again, money cards ! We get money card bitch f you ! We take your money bitch they give us your estate fat bitch !!!!! Drinking champagne, sex on jets, lavish posh life bitch ! We have sex we get the money govt pays good f you fat lez you are gay you won't have sex bitch !!!! 

So they keep calling me gay and fat ugly bitch because I won't have sex be a whore and buy sell drugs !!!!! I am NOT gay, never have been, never will be !!! And I have NEVER took drugs, or sold drugs !!! I am a good person ! Never involved in this crap ! Damn ! How much more of this shit I am sick and tired of these idiots !!!!!! Making fun of me, harassing my brain waves, my mom and Mimi, my pets !!!! Sick of screaming about killing my J family that I have left, if any ???? Screaming about my grandpa's, f them they dead bitch ! Yeah well they helped kill them too I know now they hacked the hell out of their waves for years, stole from them, my house too!!! Stole pet food, cattle feed, horse feed,  hay, anything they could find outside my home, grandparents farm equipment, everything ! High on damn drugs, losers trash digging, pilfering through everything stealing all they could get their nasty grubby hands on trash !!!! Stole from interior the home too as fake masks, or getting a key to the houses as fakes year and years.......!!!!!!!!

OkCity screaming dea fbi will kill you bitch f you leave bitch ! Cement our town stay out bitch !!!??????? I was in Anadarko but cement is theirs I now know !!!! Something about fat ass over east we get the money he had I go to Dallas high end now !!!! Then crazy laughter.?????? We take over !

West of sterling fiber optic cables above ground beside road crazy stevie hacked me for a few minutes screaming talking to my waves loudly, hacked bitch !!! Fiber optic hacking you bitch !!!! Scared me, then it went off, following me on hwy !!! Screaming Japanese, others ????? Hearing about Egyptian crap, Lithuanian b.s. whores crying about wedding someone tonight !!!??????????

Sick of hearing about Lithuanian trash too all the time !!!!

Stevie crying about Morgan how he messed up slept with some other bitch ????? All the time. He needs things taken out of his head and told to only tell me the truth info I need to make it through this long lasting crap, if I have to talk to him all the time ! How much longer !!!!!?????? This is this, that is that, no wait a minute I was wrong bitch ! You don't know the truth bitch ! I'm too exhausted for mind games on my waves, I blog this trash I hear then they try to overdo what I blog on my waves ! You said this on your blog bitch so now it's worse bitch !!!?????? Why do they keep doing this to me ?????? And allowed to hurt me, I'm tired not involved !

Screaming about pug nose fake Z they call him !!!!??????? Whatever that is about ????? Who that is ??????

Screaming about Ada, tulsa, Germany ??????

We kill you bitch ! Kidnap you ! Make prostitute out of you bitch fat ass ! You be drugged raped we kill you bitch ! Non stop screaming, very exhausted.....I'm tired of all this junk !

Blaming me and M, over everything ! Your families did this to everyone ! You get money you get rid of everyone F you and M you get everything bitch ! I say, yeah well I think me and M have been drug through the mud enough and suffered enough because of trash family and trash followers of our families, and corrupt govt using us for their b.s. !!!!! go cry bitch !!!! What goes around comes right back to you losers slap in the face trash big wheels, go here expensive purchases, insanity ! High  end shop, fly on jets, spend those never ending money cards, keep on prostituting, be paid for your corruption trash !!! Create more corruption filth big wheels ! I laugh now !!!! You all got what you deserved, spend it big time, ruin more lives, while we suffered been very ill stress, upsets, no money because they ruined everything for us because of who we are !!!!!! Yeah well we laugh, go cry now your turns to cry, be poor, be sick idiots !!! Wah wah wah cry baby brats go bitch in hell with the rest of the trash weirdos !!!!

How many times have I been screamed at about that estate I never see or know about and they all rattle off scream at me about it has this in it that in it !!!! Not fair bitch ! I should have this I am a govt employee, I hook f her f you bitch !!!!! That's how damn sorry those losers are trash ! Screaming washdc, blaming me all over the world me and M for everything ! I am blessed to be tough enough to survive and have a great support team of people who are honest and who love the Lord ! And those medical teams sats, who are honest ! You deserve everything ! Love ya !

I am tired. Had enough.

Love, j.






No comments:

Post a Comment