Monday, May 14, 2018

Letter, screams yesterday, non stop...

Every time I dare exist, or I dare to go to town, my waves are screamed at by various others and stevie.......
He starts this before I leave home because he knows all my business, whereabouts, plans, listens to my waves, makes tacky, mean comments with some other idiot, usually Japanese bitch screaming making fun every second, every day, non stop.........

Yesterday screaming about Japanese crtl, OkCity, Dallas, cards taken !!!! F her ! Money gone f you fat bitch ! No more money ! Screaming about high end shopping ??????

Followed to town by Japanese mix small man, they said Mix is his name, he was dressed as old woman in mask, staring at me, followed to Wal-Mart, all over........I kept hearing screaming on my waves after I see him on hwy 81.....ping ping.....so hacking again ????...........blaming accusing me for ruin of Japanese everything Kawaii that brand because I blogged about it ????????  Screaming about a wedding, engagement ???? Non stop, you marry h he has aids bitch but he get money from estate 52 million for marrying your ass bitch we need money for this yeah !!!!!! ?????????  Whatever crap that is about.....something about buying sex toys in Dallas, ?????? Sicko weird pervs !  Talking about sex non stop.....sending my waves nasty pictures of nether regions !!!! Just sick ! Sick of this.

Screaming about Delaware, Cincinnati Ohio that bitch is killing everyone, 5 yrs now talking screams about Cincinnati Ohio they are here now !!!! Screaming about bon bon money, kelbon, brandbon, robbon, lindabon ????????? I get that ! We get their money bitch we get it !!! Non stop about their money and corrupt ! Sick of hearing about that crap ! Screams about sterling, Elgin people, rat hairs creek baby filth with Gibbs ??? Lol ! That's sick....

more wailing about bev pel hairstyle shops, her house west of marlow, her sexin on Philip, he wanted to marry her !!!! The N family here ! We are goddesses !  Eyeroll. Trash.

Screaming about my grandpa M, money, f him !!! Makes me cry + sad ! Screaming about my J family again, Mary Lynn J, her shit, f them ! They scream non stop. Money off some crap about her b.s. she made ??????? Sick of hearing that junk.

Screaming because I drive that red pickup of my grandpa M everywhere, sometimes, they always start harassing me, screaming You are driving our truck bitch !!! We took that to OkCity, M was driving this with Rc threw dead in back, then had sex in backseat !!! F you it's ours ! Then stevie screaming because he took my grandpa property for a damn drive as grandparents in masks with Japanese bitch over east selling drugs, driving at nite to OkCity, hit a water hydrant, tore up underneath, then had sex with numerous aids sluts in back something about letting black men drive it !!!!!!! Infuriates him and those Japanese that I drive it to town for some reason, he said he was getting it for Japanese sluts they need it ! I stole it to hurt you bitch ! For what you did to me bitch !!! What I did to him ?????? Yeah I think it's more like what he and everybody else has done to me for years and everyone else innocent for years !!!! Go figure that one !

Said he took my clothes from church garage sale and from grandparents house to give the trash sluts on the creek over east and that Japanese filth over there so they could have something from baby j, and j family, then took my pictures or something put online, spied on me from attic hacked with equipment to see me take a shower ??????! Keeps saying this !!!! Better not have !

Sick of hearing all this non stop b.s. on my waves I am sick and tired, not feeling well !!!

Screaming about B, he's crying now bitch ! Then met crying boy on bypass road west of hwy 81 west Duncan......???

Kidnap rape you bitch ! You're over whale ! You marry Z now ! Have baby we sell it ! Stevie and others high as hell, mad, angry blames, accusing me of everything wrong !

Tulsa Ada, screaming about that ???? Killed Z, RF, he's dead now bitch ! Aids, f his sister, incest baby you raise !!! No way in the world trash !!! Who are these nuts !!!??????????

Screaming because I wouldn't buy or sell, solicit to them at Wal-Mart, oh damn ! Annoying sick of this ! You're not involved we set you up bitch ! Screaming stevie on my waves at Wal-Mart That's him bitch ! F you ! They are killing him bitch because you're here ! Crying sounds from Stevie wailing sobbing ! Haha I laugh !

Over east Alison and D dead ! Reals been dead 20 yrs !!! Hollering about Adalrymp and Jess the same !??????? Confusing.

You are insane bitch ! Insane ! We can't break you down bitch ! Haha, oh how I laugh.......think you can break me down !???????????? I have lived in this chaos insanity since I was born, anything evil nasty mean I just laugh ! Life makes you a hard case, bad ass, this whole entire nutso high, wild bunch I am born into, I'm ready for anything.........kind of a blessing and a curse at the same time being born into this crazy bunch, oh well.............made me very tough, wise, hurt already, can't break me down........kind of as no feelings after a lifetime of b.s., corrupt, mean hateful making fun, not good enough nothing is, just drug fueled insane people I have had to put up with them, their crap, s town losers trash, insanity constant.........I am very tired, ill most days........only the wise and very tough hardcases survive ! You have to be like this no feelings to survive life..........Japanese crtl all insane, don't even know the real Julie ! Those boys from s town left, know the real me......these idiot trash don't......

Screaming about my bro baby, house at Blanchard my mom and G. Had to go see this weekend because G. Insisted they go see that house, j, that nasty baby with diarrhea, vomiting, hope it's not aids, hep c case near them !!!!! Nasty, and the poor ol rilee dog, my mom is upset over her, depressing. Sadness.....

Anyways there's another letter.

Another year of my life almost wasted gone.

Never ending crap.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment