Monday, May 14, 2018

mermaids for summer !....

This evening I have been coloring in my Mermaid coloring book, I recently bought at Wal-Mart, plenty elsewhere too ! Look online ! 

Adult coloring books are illustrated so nice that when you detail, shade, script neatly, they are beautiful as pictures......

I found the Mermaid coloring book very pretty, fun to color on........I have always thought mermaids were beautiful, how fun it would be to be a Mermaid full size, swim, breathe as a Mermaid only can ! The cutesy MerKittys in Amor ( cats with mertails ) adult coloring book I found is very nice also ! Aww ! Sweet !

As a child you know I wished to be the red haired Ariel Mermaid The Little Mermaid cartoon by Disney ! I have found her on plenty of items online to buy, mostly affordable, I have a doll with the Mermaid tail of her, from my earlier years as a kid !  
I have forever adored swimming, my fave exercise, during summer mostly, only way I can swim outdoors, and I have seen the newer toy Mermaid tails for kids, colorful, AND............the Mermaid tails for adults to play / swim with in water......! Very beautiful, you can wear them, size them, but you need to know the adult mertails are expensive ! Exciting to wear I'm sure !   ;)

I'm sure there are Mermen too ! Lol....

Little fishys dolls, Little Mermaid, Barbie, and the other Mermaid dolls are collectible, enchanting, colorful, pretty ! All of them ! Wal-Mart, Target,  Dollar stores -- All,  and dollar tree I know of have Mermaid dolls also very cute, affordable, collect, admire !

I have found there are many, many, Mermaid items to purchase for home, to wear, to collect online, and Hobby Lobby, Disney, Hot Topic, Ariel and all other Mermaids.........very mystical.....decor for home too ! Ah, beautiful.

I adore swimming so much, and the water, is nice ! If I were ever to be a whimsical creature for one day ??? I would be a Mermaid with a very pretty tail !   ;)

Swimming is very calming, relaxing, nice exercise for my bones, arthritis troubles, feels much better after swimming.......nice exercise.

Underwater Mermaid shows in ginormous water tanks look so very fun ! I don't know how they breathe underwater so very long a time ! Air hoses I see on YouTube, videos of the shows, they can breathe, train I know........Swimming in the tails too, very colorful ! Aww........looks like fun to swim as such under clear water in water tank, some have vegetation plants in the water tanks very neat !

Mermaids always remind me of Summer Season.

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment