Tuesday, May 22, 2018

jellies shoes, mini toys I found !....

Footwear is something I always wish to be comfortable, pretty, nice to wear...

I have forever loved the jellies sandals, shoes, all styles, very different, all colorful, see thru, glittered, sparkles ! They feel nice on my feet, most styles do anyway.    ;)

When I was a child I had a few pairs of the jellies flats ! I was always excited to find these and maybe purchase a pair or two to wear.....

I know not everyone enjoys them, but I seem to prefer them summertime.....all colorful....glittered, I had a few pairs not glittered few years ago......all variety, styles nice to me !

I always like sandals beaded, colorful, or embellished, jellies are the same......

I have been wearing flip flops many years foam, these affordable, all patterns, colorful, simpler I know, you can just enjoy these, nice.....

Anyhow, I was excited to find the cutest mini toys yesterday at Wal-Mart, I know how exciting that can be finding on my browsing days ! Lol....

I prefer colorful everything, and I found the colorful JigglyDoos, animal characters, you just touch and roll ! Kind of squishy, very cutesy, colorful, affordable ! Bright coloring ..... collectible !

AND the Moj Moj mini collectible squishy gel toys, very cute animal characters ! Adore these as well ! Affordable for us too.......I seem to enjoy the mini everything to collect, if I find something cute, colorful, I gotta have it !

Donutella toys I prefer to see them in most stores, these are mini as well ! I found some at hot topic store.....

I found at Dollar tree yesterday mini sand pail with glitter interior the pail design......very nice ! I am using for carrying my dog his dry food ! Haha ! Just $ 1 / small pail, also includes small shovel attached at sides.......

I am seeing plenty of the very affordable summer melamine / plastic party ware, use for dinnerware, glassware, very colorful, nice designs, collect these if possible, nice and not much cost ! 

Pineapple designs are everywhere on many items, very bright colorful, I am seeing much of the design right now, I like that ! Clothing, party ware, decorations for summer, kitchen wares, plenty, nice ! I seem to love the brights the pineapples are very golden on the designs......

Life is often too dull in some areas, I'm sick and tired of seeing everything gray + black depressing colors ! Pastels, neon, brights that are very cheerful, those are my faves, black is nice for showing respect, but I get bored with life being less than colorful......lol...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment