Wednesday, May 23, 2018

clean up public bathrooms / restrooms !.....

I dislike having to use the public bathrooms ! I pee so much I have to go use the bathrooms in most stores and they are disgusting, filthy ! Just a few days ago I had to use the bathroom at a store, and the toilet had vomit on it, and the floor had pee + hair on it !!! It looked like someone had taken hair right out of a hairbrush and thrown a ball of hair onto the floor !!! Nasty !

 I find blood often on stools and this is a DANGER ZONE ! Blood borne pathogens, diseases, in close contact ! So always inspect the toilets, all restrooms for this ! Alert stores, AVOID ! Feces, poop, pee can all contain aids, hep c, all blood borne diseases, so be very watchful in all public bathrooms ! Stores have zillions of people, all ages, genders, using the public restrooms, every second, minute, hour, day weekly !

Need cleaned, bleached, inspected, daily ! If I worked in these stores I would go to the store bathrooms all, beginning + end of work days I would wear, gloves, cleaning masks, cleaning wear, be very careful, inspect all bathrooms, and clean them myself ! I enjoy keeping everything clean, bleached, orderly ! I would be happy with myself for achieving cleanliness for mine + everyone's safety !

We need strict bathroom public health codes, regulations, health department inspections for all public bathrooms ! VERY SERIOUS ! DANGER ZONE !

Too much danger with blood borne pathogens, contaminants, illness can be contagious out of these restrooms !  Bacteria, diseases plenty there ! Yikes !

All sides + underneath the toilets, and interior the toilets need bleached, strong bleach only ! Bathroom stalls, sides I have found poop and blood smeared in these stalls before ! Very sick ! Nasty ! Stalls need bleached too ! Toilet paper inspected on roll, clean, no nastiness ! Inspect before you use !

All sides of toilet I have seen blood, feces ! Vomit also ! So inspect before you use the toilet very dangerous !

The top half remove lid, place I exterior the side at top the bleach discs / tablets of bleach only ! Very strong with every flush, it is bleach in the toilet water system ! If no toilet top half as in most public, bleach cling beads placed on all sides interior toilet needed ! Stays put, cleans, bleached most day ! Grand size toilet bleach tablets / discs are needed everywhere !!! Use at home toilets also I use them ! Helps ! Several brands of those !

Toilet lids, covers, need inspected always ! Once again I find stains, grease, blood, goo, feces all over these ! Need bleached daily or yourself ! The toilet lid tissue hygiene pull over papers are ok, I use every time, but still these toilet cover lids need bleached !

I often think I may just start carrying toilet cleaner in small spray bottle interior my car or purse to clean the toilets at stores before I use them ! Just laugh ! That's how bad that is ! Lol.....

Maybe heavy bleaching wipes, for sanitizing and bleaching toilet lids before we set down could help us in the stalls ???! We all have to go bathroom ! Haha !

Floors need cleaned in all bathrooms, filthy, disgusting ! BLEACH ! Use gloves + masks ! ALWAYS.

I'm sure that the men's bathrooms are equally filthy, I have seen those pee cakes, on tv before ! Those look putrid ! Nasty yellow pee ! I'm sure those need replaced weekly or something else used in place of those, bleach tablets waters or something ! Shoo !

All restrooms NEED to be required to have disinfectant sprays, aerosol sprays all over stores, kill germs there and in these icky bathrooms, smell better too ! Shoo ! Stinks in those bathrooms !  :(

These public bathrooms need the hand wash areas, sinks, soap dispensers, all VERY clean, sanitary, bleached, working properly !!! I have seen too much filth at the sinks also, feces smears, vomit, eyelashes, hair balls, make up smears.....icky !  Hygiene dispensers for all need inspected, these are often bloody, smears, nasty !!! Paper drying towels + drying machine need to be filled to brim, clean, sanitary !

NO ! NO ! NO ! ENOUGH nasty unclean everything !!!

Clean them up, and our toilets at home ! NEVER let children, or pets ingest toilet water, NEVER let them play in toilet water, NEVER let them ingest these dangerous cleaning supplies ! DANGER ZONE !

We must inspect, bleach, clean all public bathrooms and ours at home ! Clean daily.

I enjoy cleaning, disinfectant, supplies, soaps, bleach a plenty !

j.









No comments:

Post a Comment