Tuesday, May 29, 2018

More harassing, screams, a letter.....

Screams early am about money. Stevie harassing about my brother money he wants off that mess, he's mad about.......then calling early am my brother's rang house phone. Then stevie starts screaming non stop on my waves about everything ! Screaming I could hear him loudly on my fans in my bedroom, made me nauseated........it's hot in there so I have to have these fans turned on !  Triangulating my room, fans, playing screaming, voices, unnecessary !!! STOP it ! It goes on and on, makes me very tired, more and more.....

Called me every nasty filth name he could think of, fat ass whale, lazy bitch, fat lez ! You don't sleep with anybody ! Lez, you are gay because you don't prostitute bitch ! You don't take or buy drugs bitch f you for ruining my life, my people are gone ! I need money, I need work, you keep ruining my work job, money ! Sick of being used, harassed to death, made fun of, called names, lies about me filth !!!!! 

Then screams about OkCity, crooked fbi dea, blaming me because they got busted for being in crtl trash ! Everybody got busted bitch because you exist fat f###king bitch ! Screams OkCity will never leave you alone bitch because they make money off of you bitch !!!! You will never be free of us bitch ! Various voices, hacking my waves or house phone, then I couldn't call out on my house phone !!!! Screaming about estate, h wood, Nash trash, M crtl ! M crtl !!!! Philip, Mark, Justin, Ralph, then complaining about DJ again F him ! He did this to everybody ! F DJ ! heard this as I drove by myself to my mimis house !!!

Some screams about white plantation mansion ???? F them our home gone !!!!?????? Cries, screams on my waves, crap about Faith, money, her stuff, houses ????? Then screaming about JR stuff non stop, all screaming about money or something about her ????? F them I get money I was there man !

Followed by black car flames on window they said was twinzee, mixee son or daughter ??? Then I heard cries about that I. h money again ! So it may have been more of that trash kids of his weirdo mongo head, damn ! Had enough about this money !!!! I don't know nothing about it !!!!!!! Leave me alone hillbillies Japanese !!!!

Screams about Mara crap again, krissa junk something about her ?????? Then cries screams about R family and O family ! F them they keep doing this ! F them ! T.  HE did this to everybody ! F him ! It's over now Mfer !??????More about that !

More cries about money cards.......F them, my money cards ! High end Dallas !!! Flying, champagne ???? Something about MY Prada bag !??????? Ruined ! Then Chajachaja scuffy sound, ping pings.....talk about cancer, diabetes again STOP eating ice cream bitch !!! Why I don't eat ice cream all the time ????? I don't eat sugar constantly ! I buy candy save it, because I don't always get to travel to town !!!! Harassing me about this for years years now sick of hearing it none of their business ! They seem to think they control own me about EVERYTHING ! Don't do this ! Don't do that bitch ! Damn ! I hate these weirdos hacking, comments nervous wreck !!!

Screams about Moore, Edmond, Norman sick of hearing about that, something about Guthrie, Louisiana, Mississippi ?????? Tulsa trash more about Z he's dead now ! F them !???? Gay has baby bi with sister!!! crazy laughter.

Yeah well, I don't have money cards, drink champagne, jet set, but that's all I hear about non stop for 20 years out here, they been living it up big wheels ! All of them have, my family included, while we all suffered.....im sick of hearing about all their big wheel crap ! You don't have this and that bitch I do ! I prostitute bitch I am a goddess !!!!

Yeah whatever trash. Go waste money like you all do trash, go give it to corruption create more filth to add to my shifty life as we all suffer big wheels ! Scream at me, blame me for all your corrupt fun being over wah wah ! Me being sick all the time, having to pay outrageous doctor costs, while they run to OkCity, Dallas free health visits, plastic surgery, fly around, buy outrageous high end they brag about, slut around !!! Screamed they all were goddesses we learned trained to be professional whores for govt ! Kill your fat ass for estate you don't deserve bitch ! We will get it ! F you trash ! Non stop 20 years of this being yelled at me on my waves or outside my house......they all told off on themselves !!! All that over east !!! Gee, I'm so happy you know how to be a worthless whore trash ! And those drugs you all bragged about ! All those celebtards you bragged about screwed, yeah you're filth !

All the while I set here a very good person, very nice, clean, and half alive all the time battling stupid crtl people and my worthless bitch family, screamed at non stop since I was a baby with this shifty crtl equipment, hacked hurt by trash running it, choked, raped, grinded my teeth down, burned my girl parts, almost died, like my pets and others in my family NEVER involved innocent !!!! With that crooked crtl equipment OkCity or whoever big wheel had ! Made fun of, blamed accused, all for something I never knew what was ! 

Me and M he suffered this too ! They all harassed him, stole from him, he went without all the time just like me ! Blamed him, accused him, his uncle he's Chuppys nephew then jealous of him over that junk ! Sick of it for all of us, Family important in this crtl filth ? You catch it from this crazy hillbilly trash very dangerous for us all our lives !!! Obsessed with you, dig in trash lick your old underwear or wear a shirt you threw in trash, steal shoes from trash.......stealing trash to " test it " up there at fbi dea for drugs to accuse you of something ! They screamed Or take blood off an old tampon or pad and lick blood, " test it " up there at fbi dea because " we have to " that's how damn nasty this has been !!! Giving whores my old junk clothes and old underwear on the streets, creeks because of this baby j crap !!! Stealing from my grandparents, giving to whore trash on creeks to use, then fighting over something krissa had because she was M crtl family ! Weirdos obsessed with us M crtl, baby j crap, all over this money, big name in corruption, M knows this too, G family all I hear screaming bawl bags about him being G family !!!!

Creepy obsessed weirdos billions of them coming after us, scarey, and angers me !

Talk nasty about my body, sicko perv talk !!! Did this to M too ! He knows ! Sandy p and them wouldn't leave him, alone either !!!! All after us ! 

Then something about washdc stealing items from my attic to " test them " ?????? For year years trying to run me, mom off road or hit us in car wrecks Dean c screaming, sterling snobs following me, ruining jobs, stalking me to schools !!! Screaming ! All of those idiots scream scream out here, no rest no sleep at all ! My entire life ! Comments about my weight or broken nose they hit me in face with ball in grade school Courtney ugly bitch huitt ! On purpose !!!

Too much !

Anyway that's the latest screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment