Thursday, May 31, 2018

Help ! More junk, more screams, a letter !

Japanese Alison driving by my house meeting me in road, ping ping on my waves, too close to my home now followed me, weirdo, scares me ! Stalker.

Air conditioner stopped working, they screamed non stop on my waves as soon as it quit We hacked your air conditioner fat bitch ! Stevie just kept screaming at me on my waves ! F you bitch they are getting rid of everyone you fat bitch f you !!! Non stop, I been very sick have to use my fans in my room + over heated room bad air ducts and him + all this excess heat, fans playing scuffy sounds, screams, made me sicker I know, non stop screams from him and those idiots at the bshaw, Sullivan corner dump house, all nearby, I can hear screams They hacked air conditioner ! Now I been hacking your mimi's air conditioner ! I am so tired of this !!!

Non stop cries screams complaining about those money cards ! Dallas high culture ???? Whatever that is ??? Not fair ! We get no money off of your estate they promised we get money off you fat bitch ! Various voices ! 

More screams You are dying of terminal cancer bitch ! You have to take chemo soon, you won't live two years ! Meg gets it all take over because you were killed off by govt with cancer from equipment !!! Do I have terminal cancer or something ????? ! Damn ! More screams about they got aids ! Not fair ! F them !

Last tubs here man !!! F them man, over !?????Whoever this is over east ? Screams about h wood, Nash, more junk about spoiled cry baby slut trash losers crying about tales of woe non stop all evening, hearing this !!! Tired, ooh, yeah like I give a crap trash !.....your card of money corruption funding finally got taken from you ????! Wah ! They screamed We never leave f them ! We bring more from tulsa ! These cards fund crtl grow more ! Long live Japanese !!!! Various voices ! Look out for that trash, more coming they screamed !

Screamed they put fleas interior my house again with equipment, or boxes of fleas like deancountryham used to dump near my home !!! Sick of it, difficult to get rid of them !........probably did ! Screaming about aids fleas everywhere ! What is this about ???? Weirdos.........all they can scream about is aids, cancer, money, nasty filth talk...!!! Sick of it !

Kept swirling, voices various sick perv sex talk ! I almost puked about pictures Ewwww ! They sent my waves ! Purse your lips for Kong bitch ! Big dongin, hairy Kong ! Greasy hairy p###y ! I love to munch man !!! Every man loves greasy hairy p###y !!!! That is the sickest filth trash talk !!! Puke ! Nasty talk about whores they been screwing ! Sick of this !!!

Screaming they are s. h + l. h, Our mom got hit she gets no money man f you bitch !!! Whoever this is ???fakes they are somebody ???! 

Random screaming about Z and K, we kill them f them ! We get I. h money !! F them ! He think he important !!!?????? Whoever that is non stop about that stupid I. h money ! Why can't we get these idiots all shut down !!!?????? Enough with that b.s. !

Racist talk about white people, cracker ! Salt ! I F that white p###y good man creamy babies !!!?????that is sick ! They told me it all good bitches !??????

Not fair ! Screams about estate f her ! F her ! We kill you bitch ! Fat bitch ! Goddesses take everything we deserve it all bitch we whore for govt !!! Sluts !!! Sick of them !

Cards from OkCity they have now, we fight ! Japanese forever !!! OkCity help now ! We find and kill her ! Take over !

They have got their peanuts in a wad, oh, their Louis vitton pantys, only the best for the whores you know $ 123,454 dollars a pair from LA and Dallas high end ! Eye roll, trash !

They waste so much money in all this mess over east near here ! I mean, these outlandish spending sprees, jet setting, champagne, high end buying only the finest, said crooked C all have the millionaire money cards gave these sluts traffickers to live on help crtl ???? Now why is this allowed ??? Who is this ??? Funding more crtl b.s. crooked ! How do you clean up a mess like this ???

Screaming Hiv here ! Drinking from water fountain spitting aids on everyone everything now !!! That terrified me what they are starting up now !!! Plotting this dangerous crap now ! Gotta do something !

Nasty perv sex whore stories about celebtards they screwed, sex stores, sex toys, how big dongin, kongin, nasty stupid creeps ! Weirdo pervs ! Where they been sexin at, how long a dong, hairy women parts ! What came out of it ! Sending me nasty gross pictures of this puke nasty, gross ! Enough !! Big P###y over here !!! I love this shit man ! Sex sounds playing !????

Screams about nail shops, hair style shops, Dallas, Dallas, LA, LA, Nash, Nash !!! Sick of worthless trash whores screaming busted crtl trash traffickers, won't leave me alone ! Blaming me and meg for everything !!!# non stop trying to exhaust me, and I'm already tired, sick now summer is here, keep messing with my air conditioner hacking they screamed !

Harassing non stop about grandparents, Govt killed them 20 yrs ago fat ass ! Killed your grandpa for estate money land !!! They're involved ! Stevie and Japanese girlfriend or boyfriends !!! Then picking at me about my cats being gone, then making fun of my hair, weight, nails, no make up, and my clothes !!! Yeah well live my life for a day, see how good you feel after 2 hours of my life trash !!! Listening to all these losers filthy talk, hacking me, trash crtl following me non stop using me to make money off me sending all these aids weirdo whores to watch harass follow me non stop ! I am very EXHAUSTED. I'm a WONDERFUL person NEVER involved in this filth !!! Why don't they understand that ! They don't even know me and I know don't care, just want to kill me over something !!! My whole life they have.

I try to help get this done, keep everybody safe, then get screamed at for telling you guys ! Non stop following, ping ping harassing hacking ! Making fun of me because I don't sleep with people, I never had sex, and I believe in the Lord, then make fun because I have a clean small vagina !!! How do they know ???? They evidently have had access to my medical records because 5 yrs ago as I was hacked they held me down twilight me to death with equipment I couldn't move or wake up but I hear them talking loudly in my head about my body parts, looking at me they said naked, talking about my medical records and my mom's medical records !!!?????? Why just letting everyone look at me, talking about my teeth, boobs, vagina !!! Just letting everyone look at me !!! I don't like that !!!! OkCity doing that, I couldn't breathe ! I had to fight to wake up ! Triangulating from Rogers house !!! A lot of nasty filth talk scared me about myself !!! Various voices !

Now my mom is hurting bad, kinda worried what is up with that, my cat meows yells like in pain, hope he's ok, screams my dog is dying " put to sleep him and my cat that is left " non stop !

Thank you all honest ! Love ya !

J.



No comments:

Post a Comment