Thursday, May 17, 2018

Letter, more screaming, blaming !!!

Tired. More non stop screaming yesterday harassing, very tired of this. Non stop. This is this, that is that, no I lied wait a minute ! I'm wrong ! Why do that to me what's the purpose ?

More hacking my Mimi and mom's waves, they keep hearing ping ping, and crickets yesterday, stevie will tell you it's just health tech info, oh how funny he is ! I think he's still trying to kill us because we are not involved,...

He screamed about his brother, me and B......You three get everything bitch ! F you goody goodys ! You get rid of all my people bitch ! Screaming like a wild banshee on my waves, I felt like I might pass out ! He needs to be moved far from me, locked up, take his meds force him everyday, if I have to keep talking to his crazy ass !!! Help !

He screamed about money, fake Z, or real, Miller, half mix, chinzee, RedF, all incest gay, had baby with their sister, all of them N family sluts bang Z for money, Babys ! Then some crap about Japanese b.s. as usual........Tired I don't give a crap about all them, this, at all sick of hearing this non stop junk.

Screaming in pickup about some mask they all wear of my face, my mom's, mimis, and gs faces to sell drugs, set you all up bitch all towns near you ! You don't get estate they give it to us ! We taken all money, articles in it, the goddesses are owning it bitch ! We fund crtl here with it, and north Dallas we get your shit while you have been dying of cancer we gave you bitch f you fat ass ! Japanese, others, stevie ???????voices all mixed ?????

Stealing my identity, setting me up with masks, hacking my internet, selling drugs on my internet as me ??????? Better not be !!!!! So sick of listening to these threats, blaming me ....

Non stop crying screams about RedF whoever this is, having a baby with his sister ????? His son is incest he wants you to raise him he's 18 yrs old ????????  Screaming about money again......I'm not raising anybody's kid I am tired, damn sure not raising incest trash !!!!! Weirdos hillbillies from near here over east ! Puke ! Sick of hearing about them !

Screams about me driving my grandpa's red truck, f you bitch ! That was going to be ours fat bitch ! F you ! Non stop, then screaming about grandparents house, then more saying " passed away " bitch, they were in this, been dead 25 yrs bitch ! Non stop he's screaming about them, my cat pumpkin, dying has to be put to sleep or about my dog goofball is dying we gave him aids too and cancers bitch ! Just any area of weakness sadness or anything I love he goes for mind games, trying to depress me, sick of hearing all this mind games ! I know all about mind games........been this way my entire life, confusion, mind games, don't be weak, let your guard down, come on !!! You know I can play this game too trash ! Haha.......my family has been a family of deception, cruel, mind games........sadistic !

He's trying to exhaust me more, break me down mentally, it's like military training with him, screaming, mind game tactics......I know all the ways of the mind.......I just laugh, he can't break me down, too tough bitch ! Goes for the weak spots, that you may have to turn the knife in your mind, that's normal to me non stop lifetime. Of mind games....lol...

I don't care to listen to this crap, sick of the screaming about money, or how some slut lost her money card, her family's dying no more high end shopping or creating more stores, moving more here to kill you bitch ! You need to be raped bitch f you be a whore ! You won't solicit or buy from us bitch ! Yeah well bitch I say f you too whores !!! Trash !

More screams about Tangles hair shop at marlow, bev pel hair Philip story again how he loved her ! Yeah right, they never loved anybody to begin with....joke was all on those sluts, trash that worked for them they used made fun of behind their backs all these years ! I just laugh at their followers, workers out corrupting for them, dumb asses all of them ! Used and thrown in the trash ! Wah wah all my fault as usual....

Various screaming about Arbys, Wal-Mart, following me around more tenants wanting to sell me drugs I guess, then staring frowning wah wah masks are terrible, please ! What a joke, losers !

Something must be going on with them about rs grocery, Marlow grocery, screaming about those, then these towns, Ada, halftone, Ratliff city, Comanche, Wilson, Ardmore ??????? Sick of hearing about that, lawton, Elgin, cement again, OkCity, tulsa, Dallas shopping trips ???? Something about their money cards, big tubs corruption goddesses, h wood, Nash trash !!!!!???????? More non stop junk about that trash whining, bawl bags crying as usual grow up trash ! What grade you in now cry baby sluts ???? Oh I guess the fun corrupt times are over losers ! Big wheels, money cards we want money ! F them ! F her ! So damn tired of them, stevie, this drug addict b.s. !!!

Then screaming big dongs ! We be longing ! Some trash like that.......once you go black you can't go back bitches !!! Muffled talking, scuffy sounds......Tired of nasty filthy talk.....

Goddesses ! Goddesses ! More of that trash, they have been screaming this at me 20 yrs out here !!! Sick of the sluts trash !

Our kings mixzee, twinzee, z, ???????? Whatever that is more about those ! Non stop.....some 18 yr old guy marrying you bitch he's gay but he marries you bitch we get money !!!.......Sick of hearing this about whoever he is somebody's loser son of incest.........hillbillies over east he's Japanese.....?????
Weirdo dumb asses.

Screaming something about mertime ????

Tulsa take over ! More coming now we f everyone ! ??????

Die bitch ! We are here ! Ping ping noises all the way down 81 hwy.......

Tired of this, hope I survive all this screaming daily on my waves, oh, I'm a crazy bitch I know I will survive, I'm Satan remember, they keep screaming I'm a psychopath bitch from hell, I know I live just to ruin their lives and everythings my fault, it's my fault my family raped them, it's my fault they got raped trafficked, it's all my fault they got busted, it's all my fault they are on drugs, damn ! It's always all my fault I'm not involved in this filthy trash mess !  They can't touch me, set me up, because I'm a good person not involved !

My fave line they screamed for 20 yrs out here is She has to be involved ! She looks messed up she's gotta be on drugs and selling ! She's gotta be a slut ! That whole family is in that ! F her ! It's not fair ! Yeah, well I see I proved you all wrong trash !!!! We gotta set her up ! Go try to meet her trick her into thinking you love her ! Haha haha......yeah whatever........I just laugh in their faces.

Flinging $ 10,000 purses, hair bleach, diamonds, plastic surgery gift cards, New cars only the newest models, designer clothing from Dallas, only high end, hwood and Nash trash vacays, sex toys they can't stop talking about, black men they keep talking about sexin on, designer jeans only $ 15,000 a pair from bev hills only or Dallas high end, oh the money cards they scream over, throwing gallons of makeup only the best high end, $ 7000 a square of makeup, burning houses worth $ 7 million, oh the mansions on fire ! Stopping trafficking vacays to Paris to look at Maccaroons only, not eat them because calories ! But bitch and whine because baby Julie is French ! Bitch and cry because baby j is not involved in anything ! Oh that estate we never see ! F her ! Her family raped me used me ! Screaming about Justin, so damn tired ! Wish they were all gone out of my life, off my waves ! What a boring life they all have rinse, recycle, repeat, priorities all wrong obsessed with money, being on tv, sex, drugs, rock and roll ! Annoying slut trash and red neck hillbilly followers.......the Beverly hillbilly crowd ! Dumb asses, losers, all this ! I hate these weirdo culture trash snobs, they're all trash.

J.
















No comments:

Post a Comment