Saturday, May 19, 2018

Letter this screamed...

This junk screamed yesterday, non stop, more.

Screams about Texas people are mad as F at you bitch ! Running your damn mouth off on blog some letter, now we don't get money !???????? Why ?

Something about Dallas they are mad about ???

All I blog is what I hear screamed non stop.

Screams about k Middleton, she's Barbara M dealing with her ! She something, at Wal-Mart ??? Thought she was in that, gone ? Hearing about her years now screams, her daughter ????

K Barrington, she's in this, you know her family ???!!! Her kids go to now gone she's hateful bitchy at Wal-Mart now many years ????

Earnest, Bet, Nunlee fam, and their kids, grandkids, Dallas, Darrell, Danny, some crap screamed about them being in this years, their grandkids are here hollering this year's now, screaming something about the dairy ????? .

More about M crtl, Phillip, Mark M owns the wedding facility !!! Oh, we are flying them down here ! M crtl owns it !!!! now screams five years about the weddings ! The weddings ! At that event wedding venue building Blessed Oak, east of here a ways, always trashy weddings there, something screamed yesterday about weddings selling drugs, sluts there nasty in building or something....Japanese man there screams, mother seen him parked there yesterday driving down road then heard ping ping on her waves, so he's up to no good plotting something, hacking.......I see them all often hanging around this dump teenys........??????? Crtl trash.

Then my mother at tag agency had troubles with person working tag office, said her address didn't exist ! Weird behavior, she said a teeny, they told me Japanese messing with computer, she said she heard ping ping while in the building.....so more of them...

Screams about sonic at marlow and Elgin, said aids working in there, so, that's no good ! I have to eat there often while driving through that dump town of hardly no businesses, they been screaming about aids working there spit in food there, and taco mayo years earlier at marlow !!!! That's sick filthy nasty, upsetting !

Bshaw house sounding from up that way --  lez here ! P###y eating up here bitches !??????? Sick of hearing all this filthy nasty crap ! Then sex sounds from north sounding.....!???? Tired of all this. Nasty !

Polly Pocket ball s##kin bitch oh damn she's been good !?????Whoever she is, nasty !

Hacks tv's !!!????????somebody hacking tv's so probably my Mimi tv or ours as always hack house and internet they said !??????Japanese voices......

OkCity dea, busted crtl trash ! F them man ! I get money off this shit ! Screaming all that scuffy sounds, nasty talk about sluts on creek I get some every weekend anyway f them ! Big p###ys over here we eat that shit like F ????? My Dong be slingin hard bitch !!!?????? Pervs. Sickos !!! Nasty trash !

Keep screaming some junk about my grandpa M a mask of him these Japanese had made !!!!!?????? Why's that allowed to go on !!! Playing him over east or something selling pills as my grandpa M ?????!!!!!! Harassing the crap out of me, he passed away !????????!!!!!! Sick of this !

More harassing about my cats, we put them old cats on the creek and shot them bitch !!!! Your beloved pets bitch ! Cry bitch f you ! Everyday harassing me trying to make me cry about my pets or grandparents.......tired of this, him...

Money screams as goes on daily, some trash from okla mad about being busted no money off Texas, I was busted man ! I worked that shit I get money f them ! ????????Whoever that is.......said they trafficked but I get money man !!! I'm supposed to get that shit !!!! Irate talking so angry, screaming sounds on wind.....

Coffey family masks harassing my Mimi every time we take her to a store we see those two Coffey family fakes women, harassing Mimi about talking to her, they ping ping on my waves when near so this is hacking I know, they are weirdos, creepy eyes !!! Gross, dangerous in the head hateful behavior......always do this follow us......Screams about nasty tainted canning pickles for them ?????

More about OkCity dea fbi involved in hacking, they want their damn money f them ! Something about Wichita falls Texas, area ????? Money I get money f them !!!!???? Whatever that is..???

Mixymix ??? crying about his money mothers kids, you blog that bitch f you again bitch !!! His son ??? Whoever that turd head loser is?????

These nuts are insanity. Weirdos nasty talking trash. Losers !

Dumb asses !

Tired of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment