Sunday, May 13, 2018

outdoor solar power lights for yard !....

I enjoy decorating the flower beds + the yard, nearby the house, near the entryway of doors, close by the sidewalk, close to the house.......whimsical, colorful, nice !

Today I found plenty of the smaller Disney flower bed statues / figurines, these are adorable ! At Dollar General, Mickey, Minnie + friends ! Affordable, all sizes......

Other mini statuary for flower beds + flowers in pottery I found plenty of those, different, items, small tiny figurines, all affordable ! Cuties !  :)

Family dollar also has several of these mini figurines for the same ! Affordable, time to cheer up outdoors nearby our flowers, gardens, sidewalks and near our doors to home, decorate the porch too with these ! Online plenty of these.

Also I found today the beautiful, colorful, solar powered lights / stakes, you press down the underneath metal to stand up firmly interior the ground !!! Plenty of designs, flower shapes, spheres, glass, metal, colorful.......lights up at night pretty ! I'd place close by home, near steps, entryway, flower beds, near porch.......aww ! I love these ! Solar powered from the sunshine rays ! I enjoy that !   ;)

All prices, all sizes, Wal-Mart, target, some at DG, Fam D, online elsewhere, thought I'd share that I found these pretties ! Colorful lighted, beautiful at night......

Summer season feels very close, popsicles, swimming, sunscreen, beach towels, flip flops, Sun hats, sunglasses,  swimwear ! Heat related deaths can happen easily, so watch out for heat temps + high blood pressure !!! Keep calm, try to anyway ! Take rests underneath shade trees, umbrellas, near the oscillating fans, drink plenty of icy cold drinks, popsicles !    ;)

Love, julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment