Sunday, May 20, 2018

wings, red heart items !, Mickey + Minnie I found !....

Nice day today, enjoyed spending some time outdoors, walking my dog......

The rainstorms have helped ! Cooler, cleaner air.

I was able to browse through local stores, I found a few new to me items......just for fun !

I  enjoy artwork, the wings + red heart decor items, are so very enchanting to behold ! Whimsy, elaborate, adorable........I have found the wings + red heart variety, emblem, painted on items, decorations, some clothings,  jewelry, all sizes, colorful hues, just on most anything we can think of, I see much of the emblem, Adore ! More online.....

I love the heart shape items also ! Glittered, sheeny, sparkled, love them all ! Online plenty.

I did purchase a cardboard style, storage box, beautifully, printed, colorful, theme, to store some coloring book + craft supplies interior ! It's pretty ! I know it is more decorative a storage box ! I love that ! All styles available, shapes, sizes, colorful, a variety of these ! Has strong lid, place atop the beautiful box ! You can set them upright, when empty and decorate with the boxes on a shelf or ledge, very simple, and eye - catching ! All stores have these, just inquire, mostly affordable !

Hersheys Kiss mouth balm !!! Looks as grand size Hersheys Kiss candy ! Variety, cutie ! Smells nice, jojoba oil, other in the mouth balm, very affordable, at DG, Wal-Mart, most stores ! I sometimes collect mouth balms, use each one daily switch them out rotate use, so you can use them all ! Drop in zippered purse for women, and /  or interior pocket for the men !..........the Coke a cola mouth balm I found is nice, looks as mini coke can, bottle ! Nice ! And there's Dr. Pepper also mouth balm, looks as can ! These are fun to rotate use, everyday........mouth balm is nice...affordable, all, Wal-Mart variety stores !

I found Flex bath wash at DG, and Flex shampoo, the Flex bath wash I found was scented as the Airheads Taffy candy !!! Haha ! Smelled different ! Online I found many more bath washes, scented unique as this ! The Minions cartoon, bath wash is scented as Bananas ! I know it's probably scented sweeter ! Lol........it's nice ! Affordable....

The bath washes and bar soaps at Dollar Tree, Dollar General and Family Dollar are very affordable, these work nice ! We all gotta clean up, smell nice ! Bathe daily if possible ! I enjoy looking for these hygiene items, deodorants, soaps, scented bath washes, some of the bath sprays, cologne, perfumes they offer in these stores smell very good ! Affordable ! Who cares if it's not name brand ! I love these scents ! to scent, wash, clean up, and it's close by to drive to most towns, rural areas, less fuel costs driving !!! 

Hey, I'd rather pay less money for anything ! Save money on these, purchasing at these stores ! Just as those nice clothings I found at Family Dollar today, variety sizes, cooler clothings, shoes, Capri pants, shorts, T shirts -- all,  bandanas characters, pull your hair back in style, keep cool......sunglasses ! Shield your eyes from Sun !..........I enjoyed browsing through those clothings today, larger sizes, colorful, thinner for heat weather outdoors ! Men's, Women's, teenagers, child ! For everyone ! 

Anyways,

I always collect stickers, I found today Sesame Street, Mickey + Minnie mouse, Pooh, Disney Princess, Care Bears, Stars, colorful holograms ! Adore ! All affordable, yes, I am a nerd ! Lol....look online for many more if avid sticker collector, just as ME !     ;)

Plenty of Mickey + Minnie items ! Love ! Aww....online too ! Cutesy !

Love, j !






No comments:

Post a Comment