Wednesday, October 31, 2018

More harassing screaming letter...

More non stop screaming on my waves as I had to drive to Marlow fam dollar for items needed, they screamed they watched me sent Philips to traffick me in the store, screaming because you hit our store today fat ass bitch then stop eating there no more meat bitch you don't need to eat anymore meat !!! Jared fake at Mimi late evening smelled like weed stink and crying around they said Japanese half mix brat ??? Is that true ??? driving maroon Chelsea car .......weirdo.

Screaming over novello family Sherwin Williams paint stalker..??? Whoever he was stopped by my house as I was home alone, screaming all night over mom frail dying won't eat !!! Plan funeral bitch go cry bitch !!! Stevie and Japanese cry brats, then fake lu as earnest n at my home late evening trying to hack everything ping ping he was snirling his nose at me outside the house I went in I heard ping on my waves non stop stevie screaming its REAL lu !!! It's him here to save your life bitch go say hi !!!! Stirs G up in the head hateful depressing him also.......

Ron K Jackie son calling my cell phone late night screaming ping ping after I didn't answer it stevie and Japanese screaming it was Tyler he's coming to get you fat ass answer !!! I didn't trust that call number because stevie screaming then at 2 am he woke me up to scream they tried hacking you bitch !!! F you !!!

Stevie screaming I get NO money off shit I worked on because of you fat ass bitch you ruined everything you and Bobby then screaming about his mom money his mom abusing him, his friends shortly mcshort gone because of you bitch !!! Your dying cancer cyst hard in your neck to kill you he spun it up bitch cancer diagnosis bitch !!! It is swelling larger, harder to touch palpitate moveable but nasty, sore irritated.....HELP !!! Stevie screaming cancer no help for it bitch mom dying terminal no cancer fat ass bitch !!! Plan funerals govt kills you for estate mom goes because she is related to m crtl they want you all dead bitch !!! Wakes me up at 1 am 2 am 3 am as I try to rest sleep take care of mom, no HELP with him stirring me up awakening me non stop screaming him and Japanese cry babies...

Screaming over timbo olly brats, money off pboy, Bridgette M, money nasty talk about her tittys crap he did, I get money off her f you f govt !!!! I worked on this shit !!!.....Screaming over JR houses FH Cindy whit, Paula, annanic, money items non stop ALL obsessed over those Hwood filth and Nash trash money whores allotments ?????? Whatever that is ????

Made me upset yesterday last nite screaming Steven lu killed off REAL ones gone !! Hate you over their mom dead !!!??????? Sarah james both gone killed too bitch no body cares no help they went !!!

WFong says no satellite help for any of you because he wants estate money land, wants you all dead we spin cancer up you all die terminal bitch go cry fat ass !!! Heart failure I'm laughing hoss !!!! Dying !!!

Screaming over m crtl t town trash, Japanese crtl Kate money babies welfare ???? Wants me to pay for Z kids ???? Whatever. More screaming over Dallas Duncan connections ????? Money off dea crtl trash crook Msn's, and Nash trash money he donged for ?????? Screaming over sterling Fletcher Elgin Cyril cement RSprings, and lawton ft sill crook leaders ????? Cia ft sill on it !!! My ass !!!??????? Whatever that is ??????

Screaming to go pick coffin out for myself and mom, I cried no help or whatever is going on she's worse yesterday more bad red blood bleeding, no appetite, took too many tablets I think Jared gave her yesterday but they say for satellite surgery, those knocked her out unable to speak or reason !!!! Sedated.

Mean to me about pumpkin cat dying NOW bitch goofball dog all cancer kitty at barn goes aids cancer too bitch !!! Bshaw house hacking to kill bitch !!! F you fat ass pets all go !!! Screaming about a house I have to live in over east with body parts in it??????? HELP.

Mad I bought black cat purple garland at fam dollar for saving for hween ?????? I love black cats because of pumpkin cat dumb ass creeps they screamed satanic !!!!!!!!???? HELP. I'm terrified of all this !!!

David says he's mad at me all the time over money ???? Why ???? Stevie screaming this non stop......

I'm NOT feeling any good, I'm sick feeling exhausted upset depressed, trying to care for my mother all nite and cannot rest properly with all this screaming upsetting junk he screams and they scream at me, I'm afraid I may pass out and die !!!! Stevie screaming that Japanese crtl over east pays him to scream at me upset me to die of heart failure ????? For surgeries ???? How many brain surgery left ???? Is this what it's for really ??????

Screaming at me over mm estate items they want money cards, fame family all their crap, then blaming me for their being busted, family friends money gone non stop !!! Yeah well I have to care for my dying mother who I love and be depressed right now I have nothing money nasty help it seems from how it looks, very upset LOST......all alone in all this...

Sad thing is I expected things to be better already not this bad, oh well that's my life always shit, always a let down......I tried helping you but I guess it's all a joke to kill us all off because dea fbi cia want us dead because not involved from what these jerks are screaming at me, stevie says he has to tell me truth about mom passing away to prepare me because you guys up there told him to ??????

Then screaming non stop coming to get you in the middle ending right now next year, my mom won't live much longer with no help immediately. I love her very upset depressed sad......

Z says he's through ???? Well if so drop everything to stop by and get me !!!!

Screaming over Megan, j family Cody Travis, Kent Dewayne Mike, Theresa f them !!! F j family to hell NOT in this bitch either f you !!!! Screaming that G will be hacked killed in wreck then take me to sell me over east to Japanese Egyptian man ?????

Just exhausted not sure if I will can survive this torment ......I'm sick I think heart or something feels weird, no rest constant harassing me, pets also.....

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment