Thursday, February 14, 2019

2 am letter, more harassing...

Stevie and others waking me up screaming about endocrine cancer again, my stomach is upset as the flu, squeezing feeling in my stomach, stevie is sending me dreams about Alan telling me I have cancer you are dying bitch !!! Then creepy dreams about my mother him and Japanese kid running off their mouths.....hollering over my birthday Saturday ruining our lives bitch !!!

I can hear black men hollering fbi OkCity out here and then kill that bitch !!!! Screaming over chuppy G over man shit !!! Kills us man !!!! Yelling about Z most all nite Japanese Z gone !!! Stevie crying over money cards, til I am exhausted, more confused sickened, acid reflux terrible diarrhea and upset stomach he claims they are killing you tonight bitch !!!

Cia over !!! F govt F the popo man !!!! Non stop chatter bee buzzing non stop in my bedroom corner near ceiling, fbi hacked your bedroom bitch !!! They hacked my waves played bees 5 years ago loudly to my waves, my mother heard some of it, and my pets.......very upsetting !!!!

I have chills so now he's screaming they are lowering my body temp to kill me ?????? Upset stomach, feel as I may vomit.........

Screaming over blacks, commerce online ????? Channel 7.

Dallas pboy timbo, Joe Bill dead dead !!!! Then Alan is dead ???? Crying about something alissun did ????? F her bitch ass !!!!
 Z and Kenz over !!! We own EVERYTHING F govt F them LA HW, Nash !!! ??????? Whatever this is ????

More non stop you are dying bitch dying cancer all over you !!!!! Depressed bitch !!! Dea killing you now over estate bitch !!! Your family dead alone for good bitch !!! No estate for you bitch old man wants it !!!....eye roll.......non stop.

HELP. 

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment