Friday, February 22, 2019

Garden / flower seeds + plants !!! , num noms game !!!.....

Expecting rainfall this weekend, hoping for a nice storm or two to bring the rain on in !!!.......

Thinking about spring season in a month and ordering garden and flower seeds + plants !!! Been browsing the aisles at Wal-Mart, dollar tree, dollar stores ALL, and I think Target may have a few I hear........I enjoy the small seedling plants to remove from the dark plastic holders and dig small depth down through soil to plant them at roots, exciting to find the seedlings for both garden + flowers IF short on seed packettes !!! Yikes !

I know I need to buy new water hoses for the upcoming planting season the garden needs better longer water hoses to reach !!! Oh no ! What a mess !!!   ;)

Garden + flower seed packettes are VERY affordable !!! I find these most stores I mention here today ya know ??? Tending to the garden + flower beds is nice for our minds, peaceful to garden I know !!! Much attention, water, treatments IF you wish Miracle Grow and others, I adore using this treatment for my flower beds + gardens !!! Nourishes the plants and seedlings.......Roses also have a Miracle Grow treatment IF you wish, they grow nice !!! Mix up with water to pre mix Miracle Grow, pour into colander then nourish ALL plants with it once a week.......helpful info.......lol......

I find PLENTY garden tools, treatments, plants for flowers and gardens, many adore the garden edging bricks / rocks to edge beautify our garden + flower beds !!! Those are very nice, look professional for our yards, gardens !!! Most stores I find them, and those self decorated ready to paint, decorate, create, Stepping stones ---- to set near our gardens, walk paths, VERY enchanting ! Cutesy, often colorful and exciting to create them, find these at family dollar, dollar General, dollar tree, craft stores most ALL have them and good ol Wal-Mart !!!   ;)

I'm thinking I may purchase / seek and find a new bird feeder this month for spring soon, for the adorable hummingbird tiny sweet bird, sweet nectar mix, add water !!! Reddish nectar solution, and those regular bird seed feeder containers for the seed eating birds, set in tree, affix to branches !!! I've always enjoyed watching the birds feed on the seed feeders, container or the seed bells, sticky with honey sugar solution pre made in plastic wrap !!! Always fun to purchase these bird feeders place in trees affix to branches !!!

I know there are seed potatoes for the garden we must cut them at angle where small sprigs are then plant the seed potatoes with the sprig pointing up, cover with soil........always fun for me for some reason to plant and harvest potatoes.........Tomatoes plants take MUCH care to make them grow, MUCH work, most varieties nice ! You may be able to grow one tomato plant interior your home in a plantar, in window sill........easier than in garden, but I dunno........

I see much lawn decorations and lawn furniture out there, cutesy, beautiful, fun, exciting, pinwheels also !!! I find much of it VERY affordable, Wal-Mart, ALL dollar stores and dollar tree !!! Local plant nurseries have EVERYTHING we need also for our garden time !!!    ;)

I use gardening gloves mostly because of cleanliness, and fingernails !!! These available same stores, VERY helpful, cutesy, colorful !!! Most flower print........Garden clogs are nice for the feet !!! Available EVERYWHERE. Nice !!! Knee foam pads for setting near the garden + flower beds squatting to plant, clean the garden, water, treatments, pull weeds........these help the knee aches on the ground with much work, cradles knees, as we plant, water, clean the gardens + flower beds !!! Some colorful.....

Sun hats, colorful or plain straw, cowboy hats to shade our faces and eyes, buy some sunglasses new for just garden time !!! Haha !!!

Whew ! Much work to grow care tend the garden + flower beds !!! I always enjoy this activity and the reward of growing my own veggies for the dinner table !!! Beautiful flowers to see, cut use in arrangements for the centerpiece table........

Excited !!!!!!!! Today I found at Family Dollar and Wal-Mart, Target, the Num Noms Stacks game !!! Cup game stacking the Num noms !!! Colorful cutesy, just what we need for spring time to enjoy with our families + friends !!!........looks to be VERY exciting !!! Reasonable price on this game for us ALL to enjoy + play !!! Keep small play pieces SAFE from pets reach !!! 

ENJOY !!!!!!!!

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment