Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Freezing bad day..........toys I found !!! Easter items !!!!

NOT having a nice day today, I think the weather is as freezing cold, sad, as I feel today with cattle hardship, baby calf NOT taking to his mother, won't take milk replacer bottle, warmed milk, NOT taking it, I think he is about dead !!!! This is how cattle are, you have good days, bad days, just apart of it ALL.........calf in the barn where warm on hay, but weakened more so today......very upset, but it's life as we all know...........

Trying to feel much better is difficult on days as this I know we all suffer through set backs, hardships, terrible ties, but things have to go on, try for better days.......just rather saddish today.....oh well....

When I am looking on the internet most days it gives my mind something else to focus my feelings upon, something new to learn, see, search, find, know of, inspiration I suppose !!?????

I adore finding new ways + ideas, always something of goodness, cutesy, colorful, nicer for us ALL to seek + find, I am an avid toy collector fan !!!!! ;) even as an adult I am always searching for inspiration most anywhere...!!!!!!

These are some cutesy toys I found on the internet + in most stores here's a few for fun on this freezing icy day here where I am ::::::::

ENJOY !!!!!!!!

Most affordable, small toys collectible colorful, cutesy, whimsical !!!!!

Merrkittys by Shopkins !!!!!!!  --- water temp, color changing toys Merrkittys + ALL animals mermaids, small place interior water, changes tail color in shell bath !!!! Beautiful !!!! Wal-Mart, + inquire !!!

TLC Kritters --- cutesy baby character toys animals, bathroom, babies !!! Silly, but very cute !!!

MicroZoo !!!!! --- small plush animal critters, zoo animals, great gifts, unfurl !!!

Banana Bunch !!!! ---colorful banana s very beautiful plastic toy, peel banana and cutesy mini toy critter emerges, very nice !!! Very unique item !!!! Inquire !!!

Glitter Moj Moj !!!! --- cutesy rocking mini creatures toys colorful, I adore these !!! Wal-Mart and inquire !!!!

Zoo Balloos !!!!! --- unique character toy confetti squishy balloon animal characters emerges !!!! Cutesy !!!! Inquire !!!

Cutetitos !!!! ---- very adorable plush burrito wrap with small animal critter wrapped interior the cloth burrito wrapper !!!! Lol !!! I adore these !!! Silly + nice !!! Wal-Mart has them and inquire !!!

Mighty Beanz !!!! --- rolling bean at top of capsule peel open surprise characters, collect !!! Very whimsical toy !!!! Inquire !!!!

Cutie Beans !!!!! ---- dinosaurs mini plush in eggs, open find surprise dinosaur plush mini !!! Adore these !!!    ;) 

Twisty Pets jewelry !!!!! ---- character animal bead jewelry sets, colorful bead creation of pet character onto bead bracelet I think ALL ages should enjoy these on your hand !!!! Cute !!! Nice !!!! Wal-Mart may have these I think, inquire !!!!! Very beautiful !!!!

The Springlings !!!!  --- press with hand upward, mini plush toy critter POPS !!!! UP !!!! Confetti I think interior these !!! Very wonderful gift or for yourself as ALL of these !!!

Cotton Candy Cuties !!!! ---- colorful cutesy, squishy fluffy slime cute toy interior, scented as cotton candy !!!

Party Pop Teenies !!!! --- mini tiny doll, and other items in confetti container contains variety of mini toy also with this, very colorful to behold !!! Wal-Mart target may have these inquire !!!!

Little Lucky Lunchbox !!!!! ---- these are lunch box mini toys to collect with the faces onto the lunch items, very unique whimsical, silly, I enjoyed browsing these on the internet last night !!!! Similar to shopkins but different sizes.....

Wal-Mart and Target have ALL of the Easter items candies, novelty pastel brights, color hues, small mini toy items, VERY AFFORDABLE, same as Oriental Trading book website on internet has, I prefer buying these earlier before Easter arrives ahead of time !!!!! Place in Easter gift baskets, church events, VERY AFFORDABLE for us all, Wal-Mart has the Easter toy party gift aisle filled to the brim with these very colorful, cutesy toys and ALL Easter wares you could be searching for SOON !!!! Easter in a month or so I know......I adore Easter !!!! Inquire of ALL exciting AFFORDABLE items they have for our Easter celebrations upcoming !!!! Dollar tree, dollar general, family dollar, PLENTY items for us to be celebrating with....

The plush critters full size, medium, small sizes, mini, ALL readily available in ALL stores we can search for pastel, bright, Brown, white, the Easter plush are selling out quickly I see at the local stores !!!!!!! Exciting !!!!!

The Easter bunny rabbit plush are selling out same as the baby chicks + lambs plush critters !!!! Decorate with the bunny items, the flowers, lambs chicks frogs !!!! We decorate ANYWHERE interior the home for Easter with plush critters, flower garlands, ANYTHING Easter Decoration, find it, but it, decorate AFFORDABLE !!!!! Signs for porches outdoors, rustic Easter signs ANYTHING you may wish for hope for May need, inquire !!!!!!! 

Authentic Easter plates, silverware, tablecloths, curtains, table runners, faux flower arrangements, ANYTHING you may think of !!!!!--- homegoods, steinmart, Tj maxx, Kohls, ross's, hobby lobby, joanns, Tuesday mornings, pier one imports, big lots, Michaels, all these stores go looksy and see IF you find something to brighten up your Easter celebrations !!!!!! I purchase SOON as I can before it ALL sells out of stock !!!!!!!!

Whew !!! ----- I adore the new toys I found and ALL the Easter wares !!! I even found Easter pinatas !!!!!!!

Afford IF you can I look for sales, bargain aisles.......

Internet also has these + MORE !!!!!!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment